Hair coloring during pregnancy: Do not hurt this child? - What are the coloring agents can be used for pregnant women?
November 18, 2011
- Hair coloring during pregnancy: Do not hurt this child?
- What coloring agents can be used for pregnant women?
What coloring agents can be used for pregnant women?
Prepare your hair for painting
Prepare to hair coloring to achieve the best results, and also in order to avoid unpleasant surprises in the process.
On the condition of hair affects contained in tap water minerals, chlorine in swimming pools, as well as poorly washed remnants of styling that reduces the effectiveness of hair dyes.
Use a vegetable or natural colors (including tools such as natural henna) - Many doctors consider them a safe alternative to chemical dyes. However, many of these so-called "natural" paints contain metals (copper, tin) and it can contain para-phenylenediamine, so buy only 100% natural henna powder, and only proven sellers.
If your hair color is not a strong need to and you just want to experiment or to change the image, coloring hair is not all, as individual strands, for example, make the highlights. So you will achieve your goal - to change the image - and it does not endanger the health of your child, because the paint does not fall on the scalp.
Even with gray coverage, you can use the method of paint application using foil (where the individual strands are painted and wrapped in foil).
Another option safe coloring - use a special cap for painting with holes for locks. Depending on your goals, master colorist extends through these holes strands and colors them, lighten or darken. Strands may be thick or thin, if you want to paint the whole head of hair. Silicone cap acts as a protective barrier between the skin of the head and the ink contained in chemicals.
If you dye your own hair at home, make sure that the room has good ventilation. Prepare gloves to paint from getting on your hands (to do it anyway, even if you are expecting a baby). Also, ask a friend or partner to explore your hair to find open wounds or other skin lesions. If you notice sores aside painting as long as they do not heal.
Hormonal changes that occur in the body during pregnancy may affect the result of coloring. For example, lightening hair may be less effective than you expected, or staining can be patchy. Furthermore, as a result of hormonal changes hair can be colored faster than ever. Monitor the coloring process, and periodically check that everything was in order.
Ultimately, dye your hair during pregnancy or not up to you. If, after consultation with the doctor and the study of possible side effects, you decide to dye your hair, take all necessary precautions.
If you hesitate and can not decide, you put hair coloring
Hair coloring - Beauty lossless
as long as the baby is not born. In this case also, it is not recommended to dye your hair during breastfeeding.
Cold and pregnancy: how to cope with the crisis? - Critical periods in the development of Pregnancy
May 24, 2009
- Cold and pregnancy: how to cope with the crisis?
- Immunity and Pregnancy
- Critical periods in the development of Pregnancy
Critical periods in the development of Pregnancy
In utero development of the future of man are two main periods - the embryonic or fetal (the first 8 weeks) and fetal or fetal. Embryonic period - the most crucial development in utero, because in this period there is a bookmark, and intensive development of all tissues of the fetus. The fetal period from these tissues are formed bodies.
It is in the embryonic period of pregnancy is the time when the system is a mother and her future child are the most vulnerable. This so-called critical periods, they are characterized by an increased sensitivity of the fetus to the damaging effect of various factors, two of them.
The first critical period is at the end of the first and the entire second week of pregnancy. The second critical period occurs at 3-6 weeks of pregnancy, when the mother - placenta - fetus being formed and communication between the individual components of the fragile.
The third critical period occurs in the last month of pregnancy. It is caused by the fact that at this time there is a significant increase in fetal weight, despite the fact that the source of his power - the placenta stops the growth of its mass.
There is such a thing as teratogenic the termination period - the period during which the damaging factors cause specific malformation. This factor can lead to congenital malformations of an organ only when he worked on the body of a pregnant woman during the formation of this body.
Carry out prevention of colds
A pregnant woman is almost always reduced immunity
Immunity - types and characteristics in children in adults
- A protective reaction of the body to not reject the fruits ripen - fetal tissue are not always fully compatible with the tissues of the mother. This fact should be taken into account especially in the cold season, during the epidemic of acute respiratory diseases. For the prevention of diseases of the pregnant woman needs:
- to narrow circle of friends, do not go to public places;
- every day for at least 3 hours for a walk in the fresh air, ventilate the apartment;
- everyone who lives in an apartment with a pregnant woman, it is necessary to carry out prevention of colds: vaccination against influenza
Influenza - expect the unexpected but always
, Arbidol and so on;
- sick family members should be immediately isolated, and a pregnant woman as a prophylactic measure to bury his nose in a solution of interferon
Interferon - protects against diseases of the new century?
If you do get sick
If, despite all precautions, you do get sick, you should try to minimize the risk of complications. To do this:
- comply with bed rest;
- it is better not to take any tablets alone, if need be, you assign them to the doctor, taking into account your medical condition and any contraindications;
- drink warm drink tea with raspberry, lemon and honey, juice and so on; drinking plenty of fluids out of the body of pathogens, but the main thing here - do not overdo it because excess water load fraught with edema;
- if you are not allergic, you can gargle with infusions of herbs (chamomile, calendula), drinking herbal medicine expectorant (but only after consultation with your doctor as some herbs can have adverse effects on the fetus);
- the nose is better to wash with a solution of soda bread (a teaspoon per cup of water) or seawater (Aqua Maris drops) when the nasal discharge will be thick (2-3 day of illness), after washing, you can bury your nose menthol oil.
A pregnant woman can not be:
- soar feet, put mustard
How to put the mustard - you know it all?
- taking antipyretic drugs - they can cause fetal malformations; Any medication can be taken only on prescription.
If you are ill with a respiratory viral infection, then it is necessary to inform your obstetrician-gynecologist, because under the guise of common cold infections can occur, which have toxic effects on the fetus - the so-called intrauterine infection. The doctor will prescribe blood tests for the presence of these infections, and, if necessary, appoint an individual treatment.
And how will the cold mother to unborn child?
Most likely, in any way, as the child is protected against all kinds of influences from the outside. However, colds mothers can affect the health of the fetus are particularly dangerous in this regard the critical periods. They can lead to miscarriage or fetal malformation.