Strollers - how to choose the best - Types
August 5, 2007
- Strollers - how to choose the best
- Baby carriages for twins
Stroller buggy - the perfect choice for moms who go to take children with them to the park, to the store or for a walk. Choose a model with a reliable framework without large gaps or sharp edges that could pose a threat to the health of the child. Please note, have a removable crossbar stroller or belt.
- Lightweight strollers - the most compact and lightweight stroller, also with an umbrella-roofed.
- Standard - Strollers medium size corresponding to the essential requirements to the stroller. On request they can be supplemented with various accessories.
- Stroller Travel - such wheelchairs can easily fit in the back seat of the car.
- Wheelchair for a number of children - it is convenient to transport several children.
- Universal wheelchair-chairs for children - is a metal frame with wheels that can be installed in any car seat for small children.
- Active strollers - this category includes sports and racing wheelchairs, strollers and all-terrain strollers for bicycles. They are designed for parents who want to take their children with them while exercising outdoors.
- Cradles - the perfect stroller for small children. It is the cradle on wheels, in which the child is well enough sleep. At the same time, many strollers of this type can be transformed into seating wheelchair, which is useful when the child grows up.
Criteria for selection of the pram
- Weight - it is desirable to buy a light stroller that can be easily and conveniently carried in a folded state.
- Maneuverability - choosing a stroller, make sure it is maneuverability and comfort, pay attention to the way she turns the corner and if she could manage with one hand. Maneuverability - one of the main criteria for selecting wheelchairs.
- Capacity baskets - choose the capacity of the basket, depending on how often you intend to use it. If you are going to carry in a wheelchair not one, but two babies, you'll need a larger basket to store their belongings. If the stroller is used regularly for long walks, choose a spacious basket. If you are not going to recover in the long walks with a baby carriage, a big basket you to anything.
- Compact minimized - if you travel often, you need a stroller that folds easily and does not take up much space. Compactness is especially important if you intend to transport the wheelchair in the trunk of a car.
Buying baby carriage
Wrong choice stroller can turn your life into a nightmare. Fortunately, the market can find a huge range of strollers, choose a model, focusing not on fashion but on your needs and the needs of the baby. We hope these tips will help you choose the stroller that you need.
- Safety: The safety of the child - the first factor to consider when purchasing a wheelchair. Make sure that the wheelchair keeps the balance, even when the handle hung heavy bags or bags. Seatbelts carriages no less important - we recommend to choose the stroller with a five-point safety belt, which is fastened at the shoulder of the child. These belts are especially useful if your child spends a long time in a wheelchair.
- Lightweight strollers: These strollers have gradually replaced the traditional bulky kolyaski- "stick." They have almost all the features of larger wheelchairs and weighing less than 8 kilograms. These strollers are perfect for travel, they are comfortable to wear, they are convenient to manage. Often, lightweight wheelchairs are provided folding seat, protection from the weather and sun and baskets for storage.
- Handles and wheels: before buying a stroller, be sure to try out it; particularly important to ease the handles. For tall people ideal stroller with adjustable handle height and angle, covered with a soft material. Notice how the wheels move as they bypass the corners. It is important that the wheels are not faced with the legs when walking.
- Extras and accessories almost all strollers equipped with baskets for storage of children's clothes, food, bottles of baby food, toys, children's clothes and so on. Before buying, check whether you can be easily folded and put the stroller.
- Capacity stroller: if you plan to be transported in a wheelchair two or three kids, choose a spacious carriage divided into two or three parts. Also, when buying a stroller should take into account the age of the children. You can also connect two strollers and take them as one.
- Easily washable padding is better to buy a stroller with an easily washable upholstery.
- Price: choose a stroller, according to your family budget
Family budget: from the economy to wealth
. Preference should be given strong carriages, which can be use later or give friends, even if you have to pay for it a little more than you bargained for.
Pacifiers: to use or not? - Pros and Cons of use
December 29, 2011
- Pacifiers: to use or not?
- Pros and Cons of use
Pros and cons of pacifiers
Almighty Dummy helps to calm children when they have colic or teething
Teething - how to help the baby?
Or when the mother left for five minutes, or just restless kids who from the very beginning of life seek as loudly as possible to declare itself the world.
Pros and cons of using
Young children are easily calmed when they have something to suck. Sucking - motor functions necessary to power. Premature babies who are given pacifiers, eat better and gain weight faster. In addition, thanks to a pacifier in children have not developed the habit of sucking her thumb. Several studies have shown that the use of pacifiers reduces the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), although this finding is still waiting for confirmation.
Not yet formed a steady diet, pacifiers may interfere with the normal breastfeeding. During the first months of life is recommended not to use pacifiers. It was found that the use of pacifiers can change the structure of the language and the location of a child's teeth. Because it sometimes varies occlusion that leads to a delay in speech development.
Some pacifiers refusal to pass without problems. Many parents say their children at some point abandoned the dummy in its sole discretion. But sometimes moms and dads for months or even years can not convince the child to give up the pacifier. It is impossible to predict what will happen to your child, so it is necessary to use a pacifier carefully.
Do not force the baby to take a dummy. If it helps him calm down - fine, but use it sparingly, only when you need to calm the child before bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
. Well, if any toy will act on it as comforting as empty.
Some children find ways to calm themselves, and not always a very healthy way. For example, they start to suck his fingers. Because of this, both because of the pacifier may be delays in speech development
Delayed speech development - when to sound the alarm
and dental problems.