IPL hair removal: the perfection of long
August 23, 2011
More recently, a new type of hair removal - IPL hair removal, or using electro-optical synergy (energy friendly). Like all other types of hair removal, this species has its indications and contraindications, but the method is now considered the most effective and promising.
What is IPL Hair Removal
IPL Hair Removal - the removal of hair
Hair Removal: Which method is right for you?
with the root by means of the contemporaneous effect and bipolar radiofrequency rf pulse light. As a result of such radiation hair follicles in a state of growth, they are destroyed. Unfortunately, to date, not one technique does not allow for the destruction of all hair follicles at once. The bulbs, which have not yet begun to grow, are in a "caretaker" status and are not available for all at the disposal of modern cosmetology impact. Therefore, after some time new hair sprout again and should be removed. But after a while (to a large extent it depends on the individual) with regular use technique removes all the hair follicles and then there is the hair is no longer growing.
ELOS technology involves the use of two types of energy that the most accurate method to destroy the structure of hair, stopping its growth. This technology protects the skin from burns double way: by cooling the surface of a special gel and by controlling the intensity of the impact on different areas of the skin with the help of the equipment. Such a mild effect allows you to apply this technology even in very sensitive areas such as underarms and bikini area.
Indications and contraindications for the procedure
IPL hair removal can be carried out by any patient anywhere on the body in the event that it has no contra-indications for this procedure.
Contraindications for IPL hair removal are:
- any acute illness and exacerbation of chronic diseases, as well as any state, accompanied by fever;
- cancer in any area of the body;
- severe diseases of internal organs, especially the cardiovascular system;
- severe diabetes
Diabetes - threatening and incurable disease
with vascular disorders and immune disorders;
- diseases that can be accompanied by increased sensitivity to light, such as porphyria; a sensitivity to light;
- severe mental illness
Mental illness - ashamed to ask for help?
- immunodeficiency states (eg, after radiation or chemotherapy);
- blood clotting and bleeding tendency;
- any skin disease, compromising the integrity of the skin, keloid scars and birthmarks at the site of impact;
- at any stage of pregnancy;
- metal implant body (e.g., a pacemaker);
- chemical peels or laser skin deep, held less than three months ago (during the procedure IPL hair removal
Hair removal: perfect skin without hair
on the face);
- during IPL hair removal in the bikini area, underarms and breast requires the prior consultation of the endocrinologist or mammalogy to avoid possible malignant processes in this area.
How is the procedure IPL hair removal
IPL hair removal procedure is carried out very simply. The patient lies in a special chair, wears glasses with tinted windows, and then the doctor dermatologist-cosmetologist puts on the area of skin to be treated, a cooling gel to avoid burns. Gel freely transmits light, which acts on the surface of the skin. The light is supplied with a special device intense fast flashes that destroy the roots of the hair. After the session, the skin smeared with a special softening spray or cream that relieves irritation of the skin and inhibits the growth of hair.
IPL procedure is not painful, the patient feels only a slight tingling, which takes place after the end of the session. Exposure of the skin with a smoother than other types of hardware epilation.
The effectiveness of IPL hair removal
To fully get rid of the hair in a particular area of the body need to spend about 10 procedures (someone will be enough, and fewer of them) with an interval of one-half months.
How long it takes to complete relief of hair, depending on their color, density, and the type and color. Of great importance is the fact, where the hair grows: at some area they grow thick on some - much less. For example, the face, the skin of the upper lip are about five hundred hair follicles per square centimeter, and the skin of their feet ten times less. Therefore, for processing small surface of the upper lip and the large surface of the legs will spend nearly the same time. In addition, the different parts of the body is a different percentage of hair held in the epilation desired growth stage. Thus, in the area of the upper lip hair count in growth stage is equal to more than sixty percent, whereas the skin of the legs is almost three times smaller. It is possible that some hairs "get out" on the skin of the feet, even in a year.
But we should still try, because the result is a clean, smooth and delicate skin, which I do not need to use such heavy patient methods, such as painful hair removal with wax.
Grinding person - what techniques are optimal?
May 3, 2009
- Grinding person - what techniques are optimal?
- At home
Grinding the face - this is an area of aesthetic surgery in which there is a lot of misunderstanding and confusion. Often aesthetic facial rejuvenation, there are circumstances in which a surgical lift, fillers and Botox do not provide the desired effect. Often this applies to fine lines and pigmentation disorders, formed on the skin that can not be removed using the above procedures. It is known for decades that a small, deep wrinkles and dark spots often can be removed, if you remove the top layers of skin, and then allow yourself to heal wounds.
When the skin heals, these wrinkles and blemishes often disappear, seemingly magically. Remove the upper layers of the skin can be either chemically (peeling) or mechanically (dermobraziya), or using a controlled light energy (laser).
Some experts, who for many years engaged in various types of grinding face through which removes wrinkles or age spots in patients, as well as carry out the procedure of grinding face after face-lift, chemical peel prefer. Due to its simplicity and relatively low cost, and at the same time providing a good result, some surgeons believe that other methods are unreasonably expensive. Disadvantages peel (or any abrasive method) - is the possibility of unexpected scarring, the possibility of changes in skin pigmentation, as well as the need to recover from the surgery within two weeks before it will be possible to use cosmetics. However, if nothing else gives you the desired result, phenol (deep) or mild exfoliating peeling - this is what the experts recommend.
These types of peels are deeper and potentially more dangerous than those offered by commercial institutions, where there is a qualified doctor. This can be viewed as a warning.
Chemical peels are often used by experts to carry out the desired grinding the face of the patient. Grinding - is the technique needed to improve the appearance of facial skin, getting rid of wrinkles that result from a combination of genetic predisposition and long-term damaging effects of the sun.
The laser, dermabrasion and chemical peels are largely the same in their ability to remove the upper layers of the skin and helps skin regeneration. However, some experts are using these techniques, note that the skillful use of chemical peels provide the same effect with less risk to the patient and at a much lower price.
There are several different types of chemical compounds that can be used to accomplish a chemical peel. Well-proven trains with varying degrees of content during the TCA peel moderate and compositions with different content solution getters (containing active ingredients such as the croton oil and phenol), requiring a deep exfoliation to improve badly damaged by the sun and wrinkled skin. Choosing the best composition for exfoliation and proper fortress requires skill, which is part of the process. In reaching this decision the experience is of great importance.
No matter what method is used polishing common to all these methods is the danger that the skin layers can be removed to varying depths. To what depths of the skin surface is cleaned, it determines the extent of getting rid of wrinkles. The deeper layers of skin are removed, the better the result of the correction of wrinkles. Also, the deeper the impact, the longer the healing. Deep peels, for example, often require some fourteen days of the initial healing. This is followed by a gradual relief from redness, which take many weeks.
Chemical peels also carry with them the risk of irreversible change in color in some parts of the skin (loss of pigmentation or dark spots), and even the possibility of the formation of unwanted scar. For these reasons, moderate and deep chemical peels should always be carried out by experienced and skilled surgeon.
Perhaps the oldest method used by plastic surgeons to remove the surface layers of the skin (face grinding) - a technique called dermabrasion. It is said that it was used even by the ancient Egyptians, who used a special "sand paper" in order to improve the appearance of acne scars. Dermabrasion is used today. With the same purpose is now in a sterile environment to use special equipment with a diamond coating.
Dermabrasion is also used to rejuvenate the face. It is the mechanical method (as opposed to chemical peels and laser resurfacing), whereby aesthetic surgeons perform grinding face. Sometimes this method prefer to rest by the fact that during the dermabrasion the surgeon has full control over the depth of grinding. Risks associated with dermabrasion, same risks, which carry with them the rest of the methods grinding face.
How to prepare for the procedure of facial resurfacing
Procedures for grinding faces are among the most popular methods among those who want to deal with the problems of skin, without resorting to more invasive and risky procedures. Procedures for grinding faces are particularly popular because they do not require a prolonged recovery period after the procedure. If grinding is carried out before the weekend, most people can return to work the following week.
- Make sure the person you resurfacing procedures are suitable. You are free to inquire about what kinds of problems can be solved with this procedure, or talk with your doctor to make sure you can carry out such a procedure. People whose skin is damaged by the sun, which is, on the face wrinkles or acne scars - these are the first candidates for the procedure grinding face.
- Talk to your doctor to determine your skin type
How to determine your skin type
And how extensive is the procedure. Based on this, your doctor will decide how to prepare your skin and what skin care you need to carry out before the face grinding pass procedure.
- Use special creams or gels, which are prescribed by a doctor, to soften the skin before the procedure. This is important because it will help minimize the pain and inflammation and help the body to recover more quickly after the procedure. Most of these funds are used not less than two weeks, the result was optimal.
- Tell your doctor about any medications you are taking and any health problems that may affect the healing process. If possible, your doctor may ask you to stop taking medications, or may need to take additional medication.
- Avoid the sun. Tan obtained on the street or in a solarium
Solarium: harm or benefit?
To affect pigmentation, moisture level and softness of the skin. Depending on how intense will be the procedure, the results can vary significantly, including complications of the procedure.
- Take care of proper care of the skin immediately after the grinding face. While the procedure can be relatively painless, you may experience mild discomfort right after it. Best of all, if someone drive you home, and if all you will need for skin care, have to be prepared.
Tips & Warnings
- Be sure to prepare well in advance for any side effects that may occur after the procedure. Although rare, but sometimes there are burns and scars. Sometimes it is also found uneven pigmentation.
- Those with dark skin, facial resurfacing procedure is not very suitable, as a result of this procedure, they may appear uneven pigmentation.