Clarification of hair - how it is harmful?
October 7, 2007
Brightening hair - the process of removing the pigment, natural or not, regardless of what product is used for this. Any agent which makes the hair at least four colors lighter, and removes the coloring pigment, thereby lightening always leads to damage of the hair. The extent of damage depends on the quality of products, technology used and the condition of the hair to lighten.
How is brightening
The means for lightening the hair cuticle is lifted - a thin protective layer - and penetrates the cortex, the middle layer of hair, which is a color pigment and all structures that provide hair its strength, shape and texture. Then the pigment molecules are removed from the hair. The less pigment molecules remain in the hair, the hair becomes lighter.
Clarification of hair refers to the process of oxidation. During this process, a clarifying agent ingredients (in fact, it is not painted) releasing oxygen molecules that bind to the pigment molecule and gradually dissolve them. That is why the longer you keep the hair bleach, the more pronounced the effect becomes.
You can not lighten your hair, not harm them. Once opened cuticle will never be as smooth as before, and the result will be more hard to the touch, dry hair
Dry hair: how to restore hair vitality?
. Such damage is considered minimal. Moderate damage affects the strength and the porosity of the hair. Porosity - the ability of the hair to absorb and release moisture. Overly porous hair too quickly absorb moisture and quickly give it away. Their color fades quickly, the ends are cut, the hair becomes brittle and unruly.
If clarification was seriously harm your hair is very easy to break and fall, and sometimes on the scalp burn marks appear.
Symptoms of damaged hair
After clarification, the hair can become dry and brittle; often while they look quite lifeless. Such hair is very difficult to comb and stack. Wet clarified hair stick together and comb them to dry completely not recommended, as they are very fragile.
The damage from the clarification of hair can be minimized if the lighting in the barber shop to do. However, many still prefer to lighten your hair at home. The implications of this for the hair can be really horrible.
If nothing is done, damaged hair will continue to break and split. The best way to eliminate the effects of lightening hair - make a short haircut. With minimal to moderate damage to the hair without it you can do, but the extensive damage this measure is absolutely necessary.
If your hair is not damaged too much, it is recommended to use shampoos, conditioners and styling products that contain specific proteins. Every week should be carried deep conditioning hair and do various restorative and nourishing mask. (Deep conditioning hair is conducted as follows - applied to damp hair conditioner, distributing it over the entire length, is wound on the head with a towel, but after 30-40 minutes rinse hair with warm water). The hair should be trimmed every 3-4 weeks until they are fully recovered. In addition, the hair is not recovered, you need as little as possible to dry them hairdryer and only when the cold mode; irons, curling irons and hot rollers can only worsen the condition of the hair.
Dye damaged during lighten hair only in the barber shop, and when the hair more or less restored.
Preparation for application of makeup - be careful with cosmetics
November 25, 2007
Before applying make-up, first of all, you need to thoroughly clean the skin - it should be perfect canvas for experimentation beauty. Make regular masks and peeling, the skin is in perfect condition.
- Apply to the skin moisturizer. They can not be ignored, no matter how good you are using a concealer.
- Now apply the foundation. The main task at this stage - to put concealer so that it was completely invisible. To do this, you must choose the right cream and comply with the measure. However, some women do without foundation
Tone Cream: a pledge perfect makeup
And use only powder. If you can afford it, go to the next step.
- Using concealer hide the redness of the skin and dark circles under the eyes.
- If you use blush - came their turn. With rouge can be visually change the shape of the face, or to smooth out some features. However, remember that blush should remain invisible, how to play the face of elusive shadow.
- Apply powder, using a large brush. If necessary, use a little bronzer - by the way, it can replace blush.
Move the eye with a pencil or to make look more natural, dark shadows. Apply the shadow of a fine brush, gently spreading them over the century. If you go to work or school, you can restrict the use of shadows. Eyeliner is more suitable for an evening image. First, apply the lightest shade and the darkest finish.
Now you can apply mascara. If you curl the lashes, do it before using mascara.
- Draw the outline of the lips with a pencil, the color of which is close to the color of your lips. spend a pencil exactly on the contour of the lips; lip augmentation with a pencil and lipstick leave to professionals.
- Apply lipstick with a special brush. So lipstick to go smoother and lasts longer.
- If desired, top, apply lip gloss. It makes the lips more seductive and gives them volume, but kept short and stick to it often hair (if they are of sufficient length, of course).
Analyze your needs: the correct formulation of the problem before applying makeup
Task makeup - to emphasize the dignity and the natural beauty of the face, and it does not create a semblance of a mask, so before applying makeup, it is desirable to take care of your skin and overall health. Rational balanced diet, proper rest, and regular exercise will transform you into a beauty much faster than any cosmetics.
Makeup best emphasizes the beauty of a well-groomed skin. In the morning, use for washing high-quality cleanser and tonic, and after washing do not forget to apply to the skin moisturizer.
So, a good look closely at his reflection and try to objectively assess their strengths and weaknesses. Nature has endowed you with expressive eyes, fairly clean skin
Clean skin: the beauty of the need to fight
and healthy glow? Then you will need very little makeup or you can give it up entirely! If you have - alas! - oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
Prone to acne, or wishy-washy, "oiled", chin, or, conversely, beautiful raised cheekbones that you wish to emphasize, then make it for you!
In Old Testament times women trace the outline of the eye black paint to make them more expressive (Jeremiah 4:30). Today, for such an effect at the disposal of women, there are a cosmetic arsenal: liquid eyeliner, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara. With tonal foundation and corrector can hide annoying blemishes. Blush will help highlight cheekbones and freshen the face blush.
Need help choosing cosmetics and applying makeup? No problems! Today in any bookstore, you can find a huge amount of literature on this delicate and fascinating subject. Well, of course, will help the Internet and advice of more experienced friends and acquaintances. Consultants in cosmetic stores can also provide useful advice and choose the correct products for your skin type. However, since their task is to sell as many cosmetics, be careful not to succumb to persuasion and not buy unnecessary cosmetics, which can hardly be used.
Preparing for makeup application
Despite the variety of different styles of make-up, it is still possible to identify some general principles:
- Take into account the skin type. Winner of oily skin should use oil-free cosmetics, water-based. Such cosmetics has a light texture, it is therefore less noticeable. In addition, the oil-based cosmetic can exacerbate acne
Acne: facial trouble
- Carefully read the information on the packaging. Compare the composition of cosmetics cheap brands and their more expensive counterparts. Perhaps the only difference between them in the design of the packaging and the price? Read the information on the packaging is especially helpful to girls who are prone to allergies to cosmetics.
- Make-up in bright light. In low light there is a risk to overdo it with make-up. And another tip: make-up, made with artificial light, in natural daylight looks too rough, so during the day, try to make up a window with natural light.
- Do not overdo makeup. Striving for the best, we often spoil good. If the make-up on her face visible from the ten-meter distance, then you have abused or incorrectly picked up cosmetics colors. Too much makeup looks vulgar that can give others the wrong idea about your character and morals. So during the day, use makeup neutral shades. And learn how to apply makeup and cosmetics use the tools to make not look like war paint Indians.
- Do not forget to thoroughly clean the skin. Never go to bed without removing makeup. The habit of sleeping with a layer of dirt and makeup on your face will necessarily be reflected in the condition of the skin - and then do not be surprised that the skin look dull and unhealthy. According to some dermatologists, stay overnight in the face of cosmetics can cause skin irritation or even cause of infection. To cleanse your face, use special equipment, such as cold cream.
Beware of cosmetics!
Many chemicals and other ingredients of cosmetics can penetrate through the skin into the body. Some common ingredients of cosmetics are believed to be carcinogens.
Other ingredients (typically, flavors and preservatives) cause allergic reactions varying severity from mild itching to sneeze. However, many cosmetic manufacturers declare that their products are hypoallergenic and passed "testing for allergic ability." But to predict possible reactions to cosmetics can only carefully studied the composition of the funds on the package.
Another common dangers that await anyone who uses cosmetics - bacteriological contamination. Mascara can be a real breeding ground for bacteria that get on the brush, and then in mascara with eyelash or fingers. Eye contact, these microorganisms can cause infectious diseases. In particular, contamination threatens lovers demo testers use in cosmetic stores, which to them have been in the hands of a few dozen people. Therefore, some beauticians and dermatologists do not recommend to put the demo makeup on the face.