It would seem that there is nothing easier - to wear sneakers and run along the paths of the park, the stadium or on the streets. However, the runs there are certain rules that will run efficiently and without harm to health, because every sport is potentially dangerous.
The first - before you start to run (if you have not engaged in running), you must undergo a medical examination. Then you need to buy comfortable shoes for jogging - go to a specialty store and ask for advice from vendors. You can also consult with your friends who are seriously engaged in a run.
- While running, the body should not be too stressful; Keep your shoulders straight, do not lift them high.
- Breathe evenly and deeply - as much as possible. The most important thing - the rhythm of the breath must be such that the body is getting enough oxygen. No matter you are breathing through the mouth or through the nose. Normally, if you are running at an average speed, you should be able to talk on the run, without excessive force. If you can not - you're probably running too fast, and your jogging will not last very long. Most people do while running two steps while inhaling and two - on the exhale.
- Keep your head straight, not looking up or down. If you run over a distance of 400 meters, the watch about four meters in front of him.
- The arms should be bent at the elbow at an angle of not less than 90 degrees. When long-distance running bending angle should be 110 degrees or more (unless you're running up the hill). Hands during the run should move on the sides of the body, but not diagonally in front of you.
- Do not squeeze hands into fists, but do not straighten his hands - hands should be compressed as if you hold them something fragile.
- Increase rhythm. Try to escape so that his feet touched the ground about 185 times per minute.
- Warms up before the run, at least, for five to ten minutes. Be sure to perform stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
- Drink plenty of water - before and after, as well as while jogging. Dehydration during intense physical exertion is very harmful.
- If possible, run on soft surfaces, as, for example, running on asphalt negatively affects the knee joints.
- Do not drink coffee, energy drinks and other incentives to run. It is recommended to refrain from even tea. These drinks not only contribute to dehydration, but also increase the risk of heart attack
Heart disease and heart attacks: that every woman should know
or heat stroke while jogging. Why increase the heart rate immediately before you raise it with the running?
- If while jogging you start to reduce the muscle, go to jogging on a slow pitch. If this does not help, take note and try to stretch the muscle. For example, if reduces calf muscle, strong pull the sock over the foot. Typically, this method relieves cramps within a few seconds.
One of the most effective, practical and accessible to all kind of sport - it is running. However, jogging need to correct, gradually increasing the load, choosing the right shoes and always controlling the parameters of breathing and heartbeat. Running shows not all, in some cases, should not start with the run and walk with. All that you need to know in order not to cause harm to their health.
What is the impact on the human race
While running, it activates all human organs and tissues. Reduces swelling, including hidden, allocated extra salt and slag, as a person actively sweating. The active state of muscles contributes to their training and building strength. In turn, the trained muscles contribute to the restoration of joint function. When properly run improves the cardiovascular system: the heart beats rhythmically and smoothly, blood vessels dilate, which helps to improve the supply of tissues with oxygen and nutrients.
Revitalizing the effect of running extended to the immune system: strengthening human defenses, including local (in overgrown airways) immunity. Since when running neurohormone released serotonin, which is also called hormone of happiness, the better mood, are the signs of depression
Depression - a little more than a bad mood
, Calms the nerves, relieves stress.
With constant running one becomes active, collected, purposeful - it all contributes to his self-esteem.
This is counter-jogging
Jogging is contraindicated in patients with severe chronic diseases (heart disease, cardiac and pulmonary failure, severe forms of hypertension
Hypertensive heart disease - the prognosis is poor
, Kidney disease, musculoskeletal system with dysfunction and the presence of pain, etc.). Contraindications jogging in any acute diseases (even the common cold), and exacerbation of chronic diseases.
As a component of the program activities jogging
Such programs are individually physician physiotherapy depending on the age and fitness level of the person. Dosage is determined by running the intensity and duration of run.
Before and after the run must reins preliminary and final motion in the form of gymnastics, breathing exercises, walking and slow running. For beginners (particularly overweight) first 6 weeks of employment subject with low intensity, alternating running with walking.
Jogging at any time and in any weather at 1 - 1 5 hours after a meal. Clothes and shoes should match the season. In the cities, jogging should be done away from the polluted highways with heavy traffic.
Before the start of training necessary medical examination, during regular sessions - the periodic medical control, which for the first time carried out 4-6 months after the start of classes. Persons under 40 years can start the course if they have been screened (eg, during a medical examination) is not more than a year ago. Persons 40-59 years should be tested not more than 3 months before the start of the course, and over 60 years - just before classes.
Binding and effective means of monitoring the state of the body is the self, which teaches the basics of the doctor. So, people should know that the intensity of the run is determined by the heart rate, which should not exceed 65-85% of the maximum frequency of the age. The maximum heart rate for age is calculated by the formula: 220 - n, where n - a person's age.
How to start jogging wellness
Those who had not engaged in running or other sport you need to start with small runs. Sometimes they run better start doing at home in the form of running on the spot, be sure to using the techniques of self-control and increasing the burden. After 1-2 months you can go out, it is better if it is a forest or a park - in places the air is saturated with oxygen. The duration of such a pace usually should not exceed 20-30 minutes.
If you are running a long time, and it has a beneficial effect on your health, you can attach a running speed (it should last no longer than 10 minutes) or duration (slow running from a few minutes to an hour or more).
During the jogging you should try to make fewer unnecessary movements (including jumpings) that provide additional load. Breathe while running only need a nose, if you start to breathe through your mouth, it indicates that the body is overloaded. After jogging need to perform a few breathing exercises (not yet restored pulse) and drink a glass of water for rehydration.
Remember that only the systematic jogging exercises can benefit the body.