Exercises for prostate - prostate massage can replace - gymnastics and yoga
January 19, 2014
- Exercises with prostatitis - can replace prostate massage
- Gymnastics and Yoga
Gymnastics prostatitis may be different. For example, Kegel exercises with prostatitis
Prostatitis: how to deal with pain
aimed at training the muscles of the perineum. Initially these exercises were developed by a gynecologist A. Kegel to help women during childbirth. However, the complex and is widely used as an exercise in prostatitis. Kegel exercises help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle, improve blood microcirculation in the prostate and restore its function. Exercise for prostate developed A.Kegelem should be daily.
- Exercise number 1 - stop the stream of urine. During urination should try to stop the stream of urine using a voltage intrinsic muscles - stiffens while pubococcygeus muscle. The first attempts to stop the stream of urine may be unsuccessful, but eventually succeed. Exercise is recommended to do during each urination, straining it several times, then relaxing the muscles. Strive to 3-5 need one-time interrupt each urination.
- Exercise №2 Once there were clear sense of what muscles are involved in the interruption of urination, can be carried out their training is the process of urination. Pubic = PC muscle can be trained several times a day standing or sitting. Gradually, over several weeks, the number of exercises performed should be brought to 150-300 per day. This should increase the intensity and duration of each contraction. The end result should be an alternation of long and short different in intensity reductions. Duration of treatment - not less than 1, 5 months.
Yoga and prostatitis
Yoga for prostate used often enough. And just as in any other exercise, the effectiveness of the treatment will depend on the regularity of use and accuracy of exercise.
A special place in the treatment of prostate occupy inverted asanas (static exercise), will offload venous plexus surrounding the prostate, and the right to recover the outflow of venous blood from the pelvic organs. This leads to the elimination of stagnation of blood and lymph circulation in the pelvis and stagnation in the prostate secretion of the gland.
An example of an inverted asanas can be Sarvangasana - pose candles. I. n. - Lying on his back, arms at your sides, palms down, fingers together, heels and toes together. Based on the palms of the hands, slowly lift up the first leg, and then the body, keeping his hands behind his back. The body must take the position perpendicular to the floor. In this position should relax, breathe slowly and rhythmically. First Annan operate daily to 10 seconds, then every 10 days add 10 seconds, maximum - 200 seconds. In yoga is very important out of the pose: legs slowly transferred to the head, hands are lowered to the original position, and then in and out. n. descend legs and torso.
Good effect have asanas, which create a negative pressure in the abdominal and thoracic cavities, which contributes to greater inflow of venous blood to the heart (removed stagnation of venous blood in the pelvic area and prostate), increased motor activity of the bowel (constipation go
Constipation - Watch out for food
By the asanas in this group include, for example, Uddiyana Bandha or celiac castle.
I. n. - Standing, feet shoulder width apart, arms down at your sides. Exhale through your nose, paused - tilt your upper body forward at an angle of 45˚, the hands rest on the thighs, thumbs up to the inguinal folds, look forward. Retract the belly toward the spine, hold your breath and stay in this position as possible. Then relax the muscles of the abdomen, making a shallow breath and go in and out. n. This asana should be performed one to three times a day.
It is useful for prostate and systematic implementation Ashwini Mudra - contraction and retraction of the anus. This reduces muscle, squeezing the prostate - is a kind of exercise prostate massage
Prostate massage - a shameful procedure?
Physical education for prostate plays a significant role, but complex exercise or recommended sport must be chosen together with the doctor. Useful ups for prostate, walking, jogging, swimming (prostatitis and sport are often combined). Running and prostate - often interrelated concepts, as running is not time-consuming and requires no special equipment, and the effect of it turns out wonderful. But riding a bike is not the prostate can cause permanent injury to the prostate, prostatitis bike and are not compatible.
Physical activity in the prostate should be dosed character.
The benefits of swimming - Water exercise
November 25, 2007
- The benefits of swimming
- Water exercise
Swim - and down with the extra weight!
The positive impact of swims in the pool to feel amazing. Swimming helps to strengthen health and improve the appearance. It increases endurance, develops flexibility, increases efficiency. It is the most gentle sport, since the risk of injury is minimal. In the water mass of the body is reduced by 10 times, and an innate ability to hold water to avoid shock. The pool can train even those who never played sports. So, swimming - the best way, if power sports are contraindicated if there is a problem with the joints, back, overweight, as well as during pregnancy.
Swimming - restorative activity, it uses all the major muscle groups, depending on the style of swimming. Actively practicing your abdominal muscles, arms, shoulders, hips and buttocks. In addition to muscle training, swimming strengthens the joints and gives them the flexibility, especially in the hips, neck, arms.
Swimming refers to aerobic exercise: during the three-minute swim muscles consume the maximum amount of oxygen. Among the benefits of swimming should be called a decrease in blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
That reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Swimming optimizing heart rate and blood circulation. It reduces the frequency of breathing, increased blood flow to the lungs - it is the shortest way to burn calories. Generally when doing aerobic sports body uses the maximum amount of oxygen entering and running optimally.
Water exercises have the following advantages:
- contribute to the endurance and flexibility
- optimizes muscle balance (many professional sportsmen of the training required to carry out in the pool)
- make a figure slender and graceful
- activate blood circulation
- used as a rehabilitation therapy for muscle and joint injuries
- allow optimal weight control
- It serves as an excellent means of stress relief
- increase efficiency, provide vitality
Some people think swimming frivolous sport, especially those who are used in training to work "up a sweat." There are many different approaches to the exercises in the pool, ranging from simple and ending heats aqua aerobics, and they bring invaluable heart, lungs and muscles. Here are some types of exercises that you can perform in the water.
- Walking and running in shallow water - as useful as walking on land, but less traumatic. Depth - the waist or chest. The resistance of the water makes this exercise as effective as possible.
- Aqua-aerobics - a wonderful way to strengthen the cardiovascular system. Regular aerobics - a complex rhythmic movements. The same held a twenty-minute set of water - overcoming the resistance of water reach the most effective workout.
- Water yoga and relaxation - smooth and quiet movement are part of a set of exercises water yoga. It is proved that water - the best environment for relaxation
Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic!
- Training flexibility - works the whole body, train all the muscles.
- Water shaping - involved muscles of the upper and lower body. Sometimes, various devices, but usually enough water resistance. It strengthens the muscles and gives them the desired shape.
- Walking and running in deep water - the feet should not touch the bottom of the pool. This can be used swimming belts and other accessories, as well as different types of racing.
- Exercise at a side - holding on to handrails, perform various stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
- Stretching - the slow movements and delays in certain positions after each workout. It contributes to warming of all muscle groups to avoid soreness after training.
- Swim along the tracks of different styles - from one to two and gradually increase their number.
Style swimming - a coordinated movement of arms and legs, propelling the body forward through the water. The move should be clearly and smoothly, avoiding heavy bursts. The most popular styles are:
- Freestyle, which does not require special equipment. It is sometimes called the front crawl. Under the water so you can not swim more than 15 meters.
- Brass - a way of competitive swimming in the chest requires both symmetrical movements of arms and legs in a horizontal plane - a special technique of swimming, which should be clearly observed. Shoulders parallel with the water, movement of hands and feet coordinated to the body are the hands under the water.
- Butterfly - a way of competitive swimming on the breast, characterized by the simultaneous arm stroke, followed by the removal of them from the water; movement of the legs, as in the breaststroke.
- Backstroke - swimmer lies on his back, and the water makes rhythmic strokes his hands over his head and pushes down.
In addition to the basic styles of swimming, there are others, such as trudgen, swimming on its side, front crawl.
The benefits of different ways of swimming
- breath control, so that light exercise
- Stretching the muscles of the shoulder girdle, arms, chest muscle training, back and stomach that allows you to correct figure flaws
- the formation of the leg muscles