Exercises for buttocks - create alluring roundness - Training
August 19, 2007
- Exercises for buttocks - create alluring roundness
What part of a woman's body is most often attracts the interested male gaze? According to statistics, most of the males care about is beautiful and firm buttocks. And to look interested potential partner is not replaced disappointed sigh, pay due attention to their roundness and do not be lazy to carry out every day for a special set of buttocks.
- Starting position - lying on his back, arms stretched along the body, bent at the knees and shoulder width apart on the feet rest on the whole foot. Lift the buttocks, squeeze them, stay in this position for 5 seconds, sank to the floor and immediately re-run the exercise. Repeat 8-10 times. The blades on the floor, do not release.
- Lying on his stomach, his hands under his chin, left leg stretched out and is on the floor, the right move aside, toe - out. Slowly lift your right leg up and lower. Do this exercise 10 times. Do the same, change the position of the feet. The longer leg will take, the harder it will be to do the exercise. Taz thus should be pressed against the floor.
- Lying on his stomach, beneath his pillow. Squeeze hands into fists and pull them forward, slightly lift the chin. Slowly breathing in, pull the arms back, buttocks touching fists. Return to the starting position and exhale. Perform 10 times.
- In the same position, resting his chin on his folded palms to each other. Slowly lift without bending one leg, and make its rotational movement. Perform 10 times, alternating legs.
- Lying on his stomach, put his hands under the pelvic bone, straight legs raised above the floor. Squeeze your buttocks, slowly splay and legs. Make sure that they move continuously and uniformly. Perform 10 times.
- Be back in a chair, feet shoulder width apart. Pull belly. Slowly bend your legs, tilting the body forward (back remains straight) and putting down back buttocks - as if you're going to sit down. At the last moment, almost touching the surface of the chair, straighten your legs again, pushing her heels and squeezing the muscles of the buttocks. Repeat 10 times.
- Put your feet together and hands - along the trunk. Take a deep breath and start jogging in place, bending your elbows and heel kick to the buttocks. At the same time, carrying out a slow breath. Continue for a minute.
- Sit on the floor, having closed his hands on his head, and legs slightly apart. Follow the "walking" on the buttocks, back and forth, holding his back straightened. Do the exercise for two minutes.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees. Bend your elbows so that your palms are turned around their heads. Straighten the right leg and slowly lift the pelvis, and then lower. Repeat the exercise 10 times on each leg.
- Lying on your back, stretch your arms along the body. Bend your knees, placing the foot on the floor and place your right foot on the left knee. Slowly raise and lower pelvis. Repeat 10-15 times on each leg.
- Stand with feet together, hands on your waist. Do forward deep attack by each foot, three producing deep swinging. The foot remaining behind, should stand on a full foot, rather than worn. Gradually increase the number of attacks from five to ten times each leg.
- Stand up straight, feet together, hands take dumbbells. Take back your right foot while raising his hands up and cave in. Return to starting position. Then pull back the left leg. Do exercise 8-10 times with each leg.
- Standing on all fours, the emphasis on forearms and knees. Lift the leg bent at the knee to the height of the pelvis and lower back almost to the floor. Make 8-10 times each leg. Exercises to do at a slow pace, with a force of straining muscles of the buttocks.
- Lie on your back, arms stretched along the body. Lift your legs 45 degrees and simulates cycling. Shins straight, the maximum range of motion. Repeat 8-10 times.
- Lying on his stomach, legs together and bent at the knees, his head resting on his hands. In this position, the heel as if "look" into the ceiling. Strongly tighten the abdominal muscles, legs and buttocks, legs push each other and try to raise a centimeter from the floor both knees. Slowly return to starting position and relax. It is very important to lift your knees slowly, not abruptly. Perform 10 times.
Aerobics: the use of aerobic exercise - Load
December 14, 2006
- Aerobics: the use of aerobic exercise
Aerobic exercise is the main thing to choose the right load
"Aerobic" literally means "living in air" or "use oxygen." Aerobic exercises promote the accelerated burning of calories. Aerobic training allows the average intensity to lose weight
How to lose weight - basic principles
more effective than short-term or intense exercises like sprint. Any aerobic exercise should leave the power to conduct laconic conversation. The appearance of dyspnea indicates that you do not perform aerobic and anaerobic exercise (literally - "without oxygen" that is, intense weight training). These exercises are only harassed you and lead to muscle strain. Aerobic exercises stimulate more intensive work of the heart and lungs, although it takes less effort. Aerobic exercise improves cardiovascular activity and endurance. Aside from the obvious physical benefits of aerobic exercise improves mood, relieves depression and anxiety
Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease?
Activity of the heart and strengthen the immune system reduces susceptibility to infection. One of the major benefits - improved muscle tone and increasing life expectancy. Aerobic exercises involve continuous and rhythmic exercise large muscle groups for some time, so breathing becomes more frequent, and hence the heart rate. Climbing the stairs, cycling and skiing on flat terrain - the most vivid examples of aerobic exercise. There are aerobic exercises of low and high (shock) loads.
- Aerobic exercise is low (shock) loads:
when exercising this category sole of one foot is always on the anvil. This minimizes the chance of damage to the tibia associated with congestion, especially in obese people and the elderly.
- Aerobic exercises with high (shock) loads:
exercises in this category can be identified unsupported phase, where both the sole off the ground, ie, They include elements of running and jumping. Such exercises improve metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
. However, in this case, care should be taken as more likely to damage the ankle.
- Exercises step aerobics:
in this case steps must be done in a special step platform that provides a mild stimulation of the cardiovascular system.
Aerobic exercises are contraindicated for people suffering from diseases of the foot, ankle, knee or lower back. Perform these exercises should be under the supervision of a qualified aerobics instructor - this will ensure the maximum efficiency of aerobic workout and prevent damage or injury. The duration of a standard aerobic workout is 45 minutes to an hour. The criterion is the intensity of the workout and the level of the voltage pulse. Proper warm-up and concluding the exercise should be an integral part of any aerobic workout. This will help to reduce the discomfort and risk of injury.
As you exercise fitness aerobics you maintain your own pace workout. If during training or after a feeling of weakness, reconsider habitual exercise program. Choose an exercise in accordance with their interests, such as walking, dancing, sports or exercise cycling. Gradually increase the levels of aerobic fitness. The alternation of different aerobic exercise will help maintain your interest. No matter whether you want to lose weight or just feel better - aerobic fitness is simply irreplaceable.
- Improvement of the cardiovascular and respiratory system. Criteria for such an improvement - increase in blood volume and improve the ability to carry oxygen. As a result, improves blood flow to the muscles, and, consequently, their ability to utilize oxygen.
- Improved glucose tolerance
Glucose: The energy source
and the corresponding reduction of insulin resistance
- Reducing fat and the regulation of body weight
- Decreasing triglycerides
- The increase in the threshold of the accumulation of lactic acid
The advantage of aerobic exercise - the ability to achieve a target heart rate range (TSDSR) and its management. This term refers to the safe range of heart beats per minute during the exercise. Calculate your target heart rate range is as follows: women should subtract your age from 220 and multiply that number by 60% and 80%. A lower value means a safe number of heart beats per minute for beginners when performing aerobic exercise, while the larger value indicates the target value to be pursued.