- Obstruction of the fallopian tubes - asymptomatic
- What is the danger
Fallopian tubes, their structure and function
Uterine (fallopian) tube - a tube doubles authority in charge of transporting the egg and sperm, creating a favorable environment for the process of fertilization, its development in the early stages of pregnancy and promoting early days of the embryo in the uterus.
Fallopian tube with one end opening into the uterus (uterine opening of the tube), and the other free end (abdominal opening) - into the abdomen near the ovary. During ovulation
Ovulation - How to determine as accurately as possible?
(release of mature egg from the ovary) tube may tightly contact with the ovary. Abdominal hole closeness and usually opens only during ovulation.
From inside the fallopian tubes are covered with a mucous membrane of the cells that secrete mucus as part of a special cilia, contributing to the promotion of the egg in the right direction. The egg enters the fallopian tube and is found with the sperm, fertilization occurs it, resulting in a fertilized egg begins to divide repeatedly to form an embryo. Embryo while moving through the pipe falls from the uterine cavity and is embedded in the mucosa, where they begin to develop rapidly.
Why can develop obstruction of the fallopian tubes
Obstruction of the fallopian tubes can be organic and functional, they are there for different reasons. Organic fallopian tubes - it is the obstacles that arise from the violation of their structure, they may be:
- after serious inflammatory diseases of internal female reproductive organs (diseases, sexually transmitted infection complicated childbirth, abortion and so on), which resulted in the inside or outside of the pipes develop adhesions
Adhesions - how to get rid of them?
(connective tissue of the film), which cover the lumen of the tube and squeeze it from the outside;
- after surgeries on the pelvic organs (such as the removal of a benign tumor of the uterus) or abdominal cavity (eg, appendectomy); In the region of the fallopian tubes are also formed adhesions;
- congenital malformations of the fallopian tubes.
Functional obstruction of the fallopian tubes are not accompanied by a breach of their structure, but also cross-pipes broken. It found:
- with hormonal disorders that lead to the disruption of mucus secretions in the fallopian tubes and impaired motor activity of cilia, promoting egg by the fallopian tube;
- when fresh inflammatory processes that have not yet led to the formation of adhesions, but disrupted the fallopian tube;
- chronic stress and nervousness, that result in permanent spasm of the muscles of the fallopian tubes and narrows their lumen; In addition, stress hormones break.
How is and how dangerous obstruction of the fallopian tubes
Unfortunately, blocked tubes is usually asymptomatic, and she realizes it only by the presence of complications - infertility or ectopic pregnancy.
Tubal infertility is developed due to the fact that the sperm can not meet the egg and fertilize it because of obstacles (mostly organic). Sometimes fertilization can occur, but it will not be able to get to the uterus. And as the fetus grows, it will happen sooner or later break the fallopian tube with simultaneous rupture located in the area of blood vessels. Woman feels it as a sharp (dagger), flank pain and weakness, until he lost consciousness. This is a very dangerous condition, so early in pregnancy all women undergo ultrasound to determine where the fetus.
Diagnosis and treatment of tubal occlusion
Identification of obstruction of the fallopian tubes begin to identify and treat inflammatory, infectious agent, and hormonal disorders
Hormonal disorders - oversupply and a lack of equally dangerous
. For this conduct laboratory research - smear (identifying latent inflammation), crop secretions from the cervix to the culture media and blood tests for hormones. If latent inflammation or hormonal background find their being treated.
In addition, carry out X-ray and ultrasound tests to determine the cause of the disease. If necessary, the diagnostic laparoscopy
Laparoscopy - why is it necessary?
- Introduction through small incisions in the skin of special tools with an optical device that allows you to review the state of the inside of the fallopian tube.
Conservative treatment is only amenable to functional obstruction of the fallopian tubes, which is restored by the treatment of inflammatory processes fresh (before formed adhesions), normalization of hormonal and psychological condition of the woman.
Organic blocked tubes is subject to surgical treatment. With laparoscopic surgery adhesions are cut. Not all adhesions unable to disunite and then blocked tubes remains. But these women can be helped, there are techniques of in vitro fertilization, where the egg is taken from the ovaries, fertilized by sperm in a test tube and then introduced into the woman's uterus.
The main thing - do not give up: survey and consistent treatment sooner or later lead to a positive result.
- the fallopian tubes