How to gain weight using flaxseed: what to cook
March 24, 2012
Flaxseed oil is very useful to humans and is often used for the treatment and prevention of diseases. To obtain positive results from linseed oil, it is necessary to use only fresh and quality oil without exposing it to heat treatment.
The beneficial properties of flaxseed oil are due to vitamins F, A, E, minerals and essential fatty acids, which are not produced by the human body. The therapeutic and prophylactic purposes it is recommended to use one or two tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day, you can add ready-made meals.
A tablespoon of flaxseed contains 120 calories. It would seem that with such a caloric gain weight by using linseed oil is not difficult, but the snag is how to swallow. In itself, the linseed oil is not too pleasant bitter taste and by heat treating it loses its therapeutic properties (which are provided by the content of omega-3 fatty acids). Therefore, we must apply linseed oil so that the taste does not spoil the taste of the main course, but complement it.
What you'll need
- linseed oil
Linseed oil - the healing properties of a beautiful flower
- two egg yolks;
- three tablespoons of lemon juice;
- White pepper;
- a quarter tablespoon of salt;
- olive oil (to taste);
- fresh chili pepper;
- soft cheese;
Home-made mayonnaise with linseed oil
Prepare homemade mayonnaise with linseed oil. Two egg yolks, mix in a blender with two tablespoons of freshly squeezed (this is important), lemon juice and linseed oil. Add a little white pepper and a quarter tablespoon of salt. In the ready-mix, add the paprika, black pepper, mustard powder or other spices
Spices - delicious slimming
taste. Mayonnaise should turn yellow - this is the normal color of homemade mayonnaise. Prepare the sauce in the fridge. Three days later, the mayonnaise is ready for use.
Olive dressing with linseed oil
Prepare a Provencal home refueling with linseed oil. Traditional olive dressing prepared with olive oil and vinegar (in the ratio of 1: 1) immediately prior to use (vinegar and oil do not mix). Use vinegar of your choice (but preferably a wine or vinegar) mixed with linseed oil, and the addition of extra virgin olive oil. Add all ingredients in a glass bowl, cover and shake several times to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Olive dressing ready for use. Dress the salad with cooked mixture, salt and pepper it.
Peanut butter with linseed oil
Prepare peanut butter with linseed oil. Grind in a blender two cups of peanuts (start with a small amount, gradually adding nuts). As the chopped nuts in a container will form a natural peanut butter. Get enough peanut butter, pour the mixture into a glass container and refrigerate. The next day, remove the film formed on the surface of oil and pour linseed oil. Flaxseed oil is healthier than peanut, so in this case you get the peanut butter with additional useful properties. You can also experiment with other kinds of nuts.
Acute oil dressing with linseed oil
Prepare a spicy oil dressing with linseed oil. In a blender, mix a small amount of linseed oil (1/8 cup) and pre-comminuted in a mortar seeds chili peppers (about 1/2 cup). Crushed seeds should be added gradually, the blender including no more than two seconds. Pour the prepared mixture into a glass bottle, close tightly and put it in the fridge for a week. If such a filling seems too spicy, use other spices to taste.
Spread with linseed oil
Prepare a spread with linseed oil. Mix the butter with linseed oil. To a mixture of cooked, add cream cheese and basil to make severity and smell - the spread is ready for use. It can be smeared on toast or a sandwich. Such a spread - perfect replacement magazine-spread, margarine or butter substitutes another.
How and what to cook from Feijoa?
January 28, 2012
Culinary arts since ancient times startling in its sophistication and diversity of solutions. Many of the secrets of cooking were not disclosed, and to this day, but most of them handed down from generation to generation, acquiring new details. Despite the fact that the menu is not modern man abounds in the presence of all kinds of dishes and desserts, the master chef's case still delight gourmets with new and new dishes. Gradually moving away from the concept of fast food restaurants, humanity unconsciously committed to healthy food. There are new original and useful solutions associated with traditional ingredients and exotic, so the conversation about what to cook from Feijoa is no longer something special.
Feijoa - a berry, about the size of a small kiwi, with a solid inedible peel and flesh, like a jelly. It tastes like a mixture of kiwi and pineapple.
What dish can be prepared from feijoa
- Fruit salads. Standard recipes very much, so it's best to identify the main features of this cuisine.
- Best to do Salad from fruit and berries of the same hardness, although in some cases you can experiment by adding pureed solid fruit. In composition should choose those fruits, which grow in the same climate, and even the geographical area, and also to have a sweet and sour in equal proportions. In this case, to get the most piquant taste. This can be a salad of pineapple
Pineapple: caloric and other features of sweet fruit
and feijoa. Pineapple can be replaced by melon or peaches
Peaches: benefits and harms of sun fruits
. Banana, strawberry and pineapple guava also make interesting flavor.
- Juices. Today juices are often made of several fruits, berries or vegetables. As a basis we can take the fruit or vegetable, and other components of the future of the beverage selected arbitrarily, with the exception of the rule. It should be a little understand the properties and taste of ingredients and have a small culinary experience. If the base - Feijoa, you can add orange and pineapple or kiwi. You can add vegetables with a softly pronounced flavor, such as carrots or tomatoes. Here, everything is determined by the presence of certain ingredients and flavors, as well as the desire to improve your health. For example, many feijoa drink with beetroot. The taste awful, but very useful.
- Dessert. The most common options are ice cream, cakes, chocolate, yogurt, whipped cream with fruits and berries. For example, pineapple guava and mango meringue, with bananas in rum
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
In rum with strawberry and lemon. Dessert cook easier. If the stem is sweet, the feijoa is taken from the sour-sweet berries and sweet fruits or, if not, you can add pineapple, melon or coconut meat. Very interesting dessert of whipped mixture of pineapple guava, strawberries, milk and ice cream. Cakes and pastries are also made from myrtle or a few berries and fruits.
- Drinks and snacks. First of all, compotes, jams and marmalades; also made light of feijoa fruit wines or spirits, where the berry is used as an additive. Feijoa also served as decoration for meat and fish dishes, together with other fruits or, for example, as an appetizer with garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
Green and red pepper. From feijoa and beets with garlic sauce to make excellent chicken.
Catching up cooking anything from a feijoa, it should be remembered that the berry is biologically active and highly fortified, so it should not exceed two to three per person. Food is best served a la carte. If serious attention to the preparation of feijoa, you can get a nice, tasty and very healthy dish.