Harmful products - from what should be abandoned once and for all - Dangerous Foods
September 30, 2007
- Harmful products - from what should be abandoned once and for all
- Dangerous Foods
Five of harmful products
- Doughnuts. First things first - with a breakfast, which should provide us with nutrients for the day. If you are used to start your day with donuts, know that you initially undermine the metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
and asking the wrong nutrient rhythm.
Energy value of a glazed donut - 200 calories, half of which contain extremely harmful trans and saturated fats. Additionally, the donut nutritional value is practically zero, because they are composed of 99% white flour and sugar.
- Soup with noodles. The basis of the diet every other student, this dish is maintained your existence for a few years in high school. Now, when you can afford to eat properly and to buy real food, vermicelli and instant soup (that is, from the bag) should be permanently deleted from your diet.
What can be frustrating and vermicelli soup? There was no need to skip classes OZHZD. Each bag of pasta or soup noodles we add 14 grams of pure fat (7 grams of which - saturated fat), which is equal to two thirds of the recommended daily dose of sodium and has a slightly low in nutritional value. Vermicelli and instant soup is cheap, but we fully pay for them with their health.
- Fast food. Chicken cutlets - one of the most popular dishes of fast food restaurants, so why not choose if you need a quick lunch? Note that any product, fried in oil, contains a large amount of fat, so before you book nuggets, think twice.
Here are some facts about the nuggets servings: 250 calories (more than half of which - the fat calories), 15 grams of pure fat (including harmful trans and saturated fats) and a third of the recommended daily dose of sodium.
- French fries: Unfortunately, the most popular "vegetable" is still french fries, although after a stay in a deep fryer it is hardly a vegetable. When the potatoes falls on our plate after swimming in the "fat hot tub" that contains 380 calories (on average) and 20 grams of pure fat (including quite unhealthy dose of trans and saturated fats).
One serving of French fries harms more than the smoked cigarette. Only in this way you will also accumulate extra programs and increases the risk of heart disease
Heart disease: prevention and prevention
- Hot dog: conventional hot dogs are high in fat (13 grams or more per serving), they are filled with sodium and contain virtually no protein or no nutrients. Add to this the buns made with white flour, starchy, high-calorie dressings and sauces.
Cheese and Chile in this case, only aggravate the situation. You do not ever watch the preparation of a hot dog? Well, if you had a similar experience, we would immediately switched to nuts, prudently put up in bags.
Mayonnaise is good on a sandwich with meat turkey - who argues - but just one tablespoon of mayonnaise contains 12 grams of fat and 110 calories, so hurry to get rid of your favorite sandwich. Replace mayonnaise with mustard.
All products listed are undermining the diet, but a healthy lifestyle, and lead ultimately to such seemingly small things, and these enemies of our health in a few minutes will destroy the results of hours of training in the gym.
Never too late to change eating habits and lifestyle. For starters eliminate from the diet of these harmful products.
Healthy fast food - how to overcome temptation - The right choice
August 5, 2007
- Healthy fast food - how to overcome temptation
- Right choice
Fast food - tasty and healthy?
Almost half of all adults to buy fast food every day. According to WHO (World Health Organization), every sixth inhabitant of the planet is suffering from obesity. In most cases, the cause of obesity is a pathological addiction to fast food and a sedentary lifestyle. Taste, low price, availability and diversity - these are the main factor in the popularity of fast food.
On the dangers of fast food
Most popular products fast food high in calories. As is known, the fascination with fatty, sugary and spicy food that exceeds the daily intake of calories. Ingredients such as hydrogenated vegetable oils contain a large amount of trans fats. Some nutritional supplements
Food additives - basic classification
and processing and cooking reduces the nutritional value of trans fats. Consumption of food, crowded with fat and sugar, inevitably leads to weight gain. Moreover, fast food contains more salts. Obesity has reached epidemic proportions, and his main reason is directly related to the consumption of fast food - fast food alone breakfast provides energy for the whole day. Regular consumption of fast food interferes with the absorption of calcium, which can lead to apathy and lethargy and increase the risk of stroke, and increases insulin resistance
The principles of action of insulin - the science of saving lives
That is a major risk factor in the development of type 2 diabetes degree. Harm fast food primarily due to:
- High fat, salt, sugar and high energy value
- The lack of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals
Choosing a healthy fast food
A team of scientists has found that the overreliance on foods high in fat and sugar can cause not only physical but also psychological changes: a person produces is not just a habit, but a real dependence on fast food, which makes buying all new portions (ie "dose "). Rather than hold back the appetite and refrain from buying your favorite cheeseburger start to consume a healthy fast food.
First of all, eliminate from the diet of unhealthy fats, cholesterol, sodium, and all other fast food ingredients. Thus you can reduce the harmful effects of fast food, and yet, from time to time to enjoy your favorite foods.
In addition to the standard menu of dishes in restaurants and cafeterias, fast food can also be ordered normal meals that do not contain harmful ingredients. Today, to improve the quality and reduce the harm of fast food in cooking is widely used lean meat, bread made of flour from whole grains, potatoes, fried with a small amount of fat, carbonated beverages with less sugar and a lot of vegetables. It is time we, consumers feel the benefit of fast food. Take advantage of these recommendations.
- Fewer trips to the cafeteria fast food: you can not just change your eating habits drastically. Start with small changes. Make a monthly supply schedule and determine the maximum number of visits to cafes and restaurants, fast food per month.
- Overcome the temptation: the temptation to try to overcome before it occurs. Be sure to include in the daily diet of fruits, cereal or low-fat yogurt. This creates a feeling of satiety, curb appetite and help to resist the temptation of fast food.
- Order smaller portions: a responsible approach to the choice of food and portion size. So you will eat as much as you need. Learn to say "no" big portions and double hamburger! Large portions share with your friends.
- Choice of beverages: sodas (Coke), replace the unsweetened iced tea, skim milk with lemon, fresh fruit juice or mineral water. Try to always carry a small bottle of mineral water.
- Do not eat fried: fried dishes all prepared in a large amount of hot oil, so they contain a lot of fat and calories. Instead of french fries, order a sandwich with grilled chicken. Instead of fried foods, choose dishes from the kitchen steam, cooked in boiling water, roasted over an open fire, baked, grilled or in the oven. Instead of french fries is generally chosen Biscuits / crushed potatoes, but without the sour cream and butter, bacon and cheese.
- Eat more vegetables: usually in fast-food cafeterias has a large assortment of salads. Instead of a hamburger, make a big batch of your favorite salad. Try to limit your intake of fatty foods, including cheese, mayonnaise and other sauces. If possible, order a low-fat sauces and generous refuel their salads. This helps increase your intake of fiber, antioxidants
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
- Count calories: choose cafeteria menu which contains the energy value of food. Before making the order, count calories.
- Choose a cafeteria with a good reputation: you can control the amount of meat, mayonnaise sandwiches and other excipients, if you eat in cafeterias or restaurants, which serves sandwiches and low-fat with rye bread or pita. Choose the cafeteria, which are famous not only good service but also fresh salads and desserts.
What to order:
- Order simple hamburger without cheese, bacon and sauce. Ask replace these ingredients tomatoes and lettuce.
- Order the chicken legs, or any dish of dark meat.
Hopefully these tips will help you to combine business with pleasure and to keep the figure without sacrificing their habits.