Power prostatitis - the basis of comprehensive treatment
January 13, 2014
Power prostatitis - is the basis of comprehensive treatment. Despite the fact that the basis of this is not so noticeable (special diets prostatitis is not), it is important because it helps restore normal metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
. Metabolic processes are most affected in chronic prostatitis
Chronic prostatitis - every man should know his signs
The basic principles of nutrition in prostate
Dining with prostatitis and adenoma should be in accordance with the following principles:
- receipt of all required by the body for proper metabolism, so the food should be varied in its composition in a sufficient amount should include all the necessary components - proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, macro- and microelements;
- Food should be easily absorbed by the body, this should not require a lot of energy, it should promote a set of products and their culinary processing;
- of the diet should be omitted all irritants prostate;
- In acute inflammatory process, all the basic principles of nutrition in prostate strictly followed, without exacerbation - partially.
These principles supply the prostate must be respected, otherwise the recovery or the remission of the disease will be difficult to achieve.
Products useful in prostatitis
If prostatitis in the daily menu should include all the components necessary for proper metabolism:
- proteins: milk and milk products, cottage cheese, cheese (not too salty), Myalo chicken, lean beef, without exacerbation - lean pork, sea fish (including fat), seafood, soy, nuts, seeds (especially pumpkin);
- Fats: animals - consisting of lean meat, fish and dairy products, vegetable - sunflower, corn, canola, olive;
- carbohydrates: complex carbohydrates that make up cereals (buckwheat, oats, corn porridge), vegetables and some grains (rye bread, wholemeal bread);
- Vitamins for prostate part of the daily set of products, they are very important for metabolism, since without them is impossible synthesis of enzymes and some hormones.
What to drink with prostatitis? Weak tea (preference - green varieties), ersatz coffee (for example, from chicory), freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice, fruit (especially useful compote of pear-wildings), fruit drinks and so on.
Vitamins for prostate
Vitamins for prostate play a special role as contribute to the acceleration of metabolic processes. Some vitamins are especially useful from prostatitis.
- Vitamin E in prostatitis (tocopherol) - fat-soluble vitamin, which is mainly found in vegetable oils (sunflower, olive, corn, etc.) - a beneficial effect on prostate function, stimulates the secretion of male sex hormones.
- Vitamin A (retinol) - fat-soluble vitamin, which is found only in animal products (butter, cod liver oil, animal liver). The vegetable products (carrots, pumpkin, paprika) contained in a provitamin - beta-carotene, which the body is converted to vitamin A, which participates in the synthesis of sex hormones and spermatogenesis, suppresses the development of pathological processes in the mucous membranes of genito-urinary organs.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid - a water-soluble vitamin found in many vegetables and fruits (citrus, tomatoes, peppers). Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, prevents the development of impotence
Impotence - a female perspective on the problem
It increases the fertilizing capacity of sperm.
- B vitamins - a source of energy, without which there can be carried out metabolic processes in cells.
Are of great importance and micronutrients, especially zinc, which has a beneficial effect on the prostate and the synthesis of male hormones. Zinc is found in chicken liver, legumes, nuts, sea fish, shellfish, citrus fruits, apples, honey, berries, currants, raspberries, strawberries, as well as in celery, potatoes, tomatoes, beets.
What you can not eat at a prostatitis
When prostate from the diet should be excluded fatty meats, spicy, fried, smoked, pickled, canned foods, large amounts of sweets and pastry, sweet carbonated drinks, alcohol, strong tea and coffee, all caffeinated products.
Starvation and prostate - Does this make sense? Fasting as a method of treatment of prostatitis
Treatment of prostatitis - not an easy task
It can be performed only in a hospital, as during prolonged starvation is the collapse of its own tissues, which is accompanied by severe intoxication. Home fasting will bring nothing but harm, that is, metabolic disorders and activation of the inflammatory process.
Proper nutrition should be the basis for the treatment of any disease, prostatitis, in this case is no exception.
Protein shake at home - plenty of tasty recipes
December 9th, 2014
Protein shakes have long ceased to be only an element of the diet of bodybuilders. Today, they use people who are moderately involved in sports, lose weight, try to maintain a normal weight, or just want to increase the proportion of protein in the diet, but do not have the spare time to frequently cook meat or fish because they make a protein shake at home.
Protein shakes contain large amounts of protein needed for muscle growth, increase endurance, as well as for a variety of body functions.
Why do we need protein shakes?
Regardless of whether you are doing powerlifting, bodybuilding, long distance running, or just fitness to lose weight, you need protein for muscle growth. With athletes all clear, but many question arises - what does it do for those who want to lose weight? Moreover, many women are afraid that because of fitness combined with protein shakes, they will look like girls who are professionally engaged in bodybuilding, which few people can name examples of femininity and beauty - in its usual sense. In fact, all these fears are unfounded.
- Firstly, that the body of a woman was even very remotely resemble the shape contestants Miss Olympia, you have to train very, very much. Besides, it does take a lot to eat, and take large doses of protein supplements - one or two protein shakes can not do.
- Secondly, if you burn body fat and your muscles are not well developed, after weight loss you will not really be beautiful, elastic body. The body was that way, we need strong, developed muscles, and for their growth needs protein.
At the same time, we should not forget that a protein shake - it's just a tool to quickly produce large amounts of protein, not magic potion that allows without effort to lose weight or build muscle. Typically, these cocktails are relatively low in calories, but they still have calories, and should be taken into account when planning your diet. If losing weight on this, as a rule, do not forget the athletes, especially beginners often make the mistake and swallow shakes after training, continuing to eat normally. As a consequence, the volume increases are not the biceps and waist. The reason for this is simple - all the calories that could not spend, whether they are prepared from fat, carbohydrates, protein, or be deposited in the form of fat.
If a protein shake itself could promote muscle growth, all-around for a long time would look like statues of ancient gods. However, if you use a protein shake well, it will help you get a really good figure. And it does not necessarily consult a sports doctor, and even with a trainer - just watch so that in your diet, along with cocktails, had less calories than you spend. Or, if you do not need to lose weight - the amount consumed and calories burned equal.
How to make a protein shake at home?
Cocktails can be prepared with protein powders or without them. The first effective as powders contain protein, which is due to the special handling is very easy to digest, and almost immediately used for other purposes - to build muscle cells. On the other hand, no protein powder shakes are less expensive, and for most people they are sufficient to obtain the necessary amount of protein.
Cocktail recipes without protein powder
- Coffee and banana cocktail
Ingredients: one-third of a cup of chilled coffee, half a banana, cut into large pieces, one third cup nonfat Greek yogurt, one teaspoon of ground flax seeds, half a teaspoon of honey, a pinch of ground cinnamon, a quarter teaspoon of ground nutmeg, two ice cubes (add ice only if you have a good blender that can crush it). Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. In one portion cocktail contained 126 Kcal, 1 g fat, 21.4 carbohydrates, 2.4 g fiber, 9.2 g of protein.
- A protein cocktail with roasted strawberries
Ingredients: one cup of strawberries, cut into four pieces, half a tablespoon of sugar, a third of a cup of nonfat cottage cheese
Low-fat cottage cheese - a popular product among athletes and slimming
or yogurt, half a cup of skim milk, a few ice cubes, one teaspoon of chia seeds.
Preheat the oven to 200C. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the strawberries with sugar and place it on a baking sheet or baking dish lined with baking paper. Bake 12-15 minutes strawberries - it should give juice, but it remains quite strong. Transfer the roasted strawberries in the blender cup, pour back the liberated juice, add the remaining ingredients and mix all until smooth. In one portion of this cocktail contained 213 kcal, 3.4 g fat, 33 g carbohydrates 7.5 g fat, 16 g protein.
- Hot protein shake with banana and cocoa
Ingredients: one cup of whole cow's milk or almond milk, egg one organic, one or two tablespoons of cocoa powder, half teaspoon vanilla extract, 1-1.5 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
Warm up the milk over medium heat until the surface appear small bubbles. While the milk is heated, in a blender, mix the egg, cocoa, vanilla extract and honey. Then slowly pour the hot milk and stir again all.
- Protein shake with spinach and banana
Ingredients: one small banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
, 0.5-1 cup spinach, one tablespoon peanut butter, ½ cup skim cow or almond milk, half a cup of plain yogurt. Grind all the ingredients in a blender. At the request of the cocktail can also add flaxseed or any berries.
Energetic value per serving cocktails - 254.4 kcal; It also contains 4 grams of fat, 38.6 g carbohydrate, 5.5 g fat, 17.5 g protein.
- Cocktail with banana and raspberry
Ingredients: half a banana, half a cup of raspberries, one cup of plain yogurt, one tablespoon of chia seeds, half a cup of milk, half a teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix the ingredients in a blender. This protein shake contains 268 calories, 5.6 g fat, 34.1 g carbohydrates, 11.1 grams fiber, 16 grams of protein.
- Green cocktail with spinach, kiwi and chia seeds
Ingredients: one cup of milk, one-third cup of spinach, one or two ripe kiwi fruit (peeled and cut into large pieces), two tablespoons of chia seeds. Mix the ingredients in a blender.
Cocktail recipes with protein powder
- Cocktail with cinnamon and maple syrup
Ingredients: one scoop of protein powder, one cup of milk, one tablespoon of maple syrup, a quarter teaspoon of ground cinnamon, three tablespoons of oatmeal. Mix the ingredients in a blender.
- A protein cocktail with citrus flavor
Ingredients: one cup of orange juice, one scoop of protein powder, three tablespoons of powdered milk, one cup of tangerine slices, one tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
- Protein shake with cherry and ice cream
Ingredients: one scoop of protein powder with vanilla flavor, a handful of cherries, a third of a cup of yogurt or plain yogurt, and four or five tablespoons of ice cream. Remove the bones from the cherries, and mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Protein shake with mint-flavored coffee
Ingredients: one scoop of protein powder, three drops of mint extract
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
One cup of milk, one and a half tablespoons of instant coffee, a few ice cubes.
- Protein shake with an apple
Ingredients: one and a half scoops of protein powder, one apple, seeded and peeled (or half a cup of apple sauce without sugar), a pinch of cinnamon, ground nutmeg on the tip of a knife, three-quarters of a cup of water or milk.
Ingredients: half a banana, four strawberries, mango half a cup of water, a few slices of pineapple
Pineapple: caloric and other features of sweet fruit
One scoop of protein powder, one teaspoon of flax oil (optional).
- Protein shake with plum and lemon
Ingredients: one scoop of protein powder, one or two ripe plums, juice of one lemon, 1-1.5 cups of water. Cut the plums in half, remove seeds and mix the ingredients in a blender until smooth.