Products for removing worms - natural protection
June 24, 2013
Worms - a very common parasites that live in the bodies of a large part of the world's population, often - without the knowledge of the man himself. They can not multiply in the human body, but they are able to live in the intestines over the years. There are products for the elimination of worms, which will help deal with this problem.
Pumpkin seeds contain substances with anthelmintic action. Add seeds to cereal and yogurt. Eat them just like that - as a useful and wholesome snacks at work. Place the grinder in equal amounts of pumpkin and watermelon seeds, grind them into powder, mix with the juice of aloe
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
And take a tablespoon of this medicine in the morning on an empty stomach. Mix ground pumpkin seeds with crushed garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
, Finely chopped parsley, coriander leaves, unrefined olive oil, lemon juice and use this mixture as a salad dressing.
Coconut contains lauric acid, which refers to fatty acids. The only known alternative sources of this substance is breast milk. When ingested launirovaya acid is converted into monolaurin - a substance that kills, or blocks the activity of protozoa, including some species of worms. To bring the worms, it is recommended to drink in the morning coconut juice, or eat coconut meat, and refrain from eating for four hours.
This sweet and sour fruit kills the worms directly into the intestine. To eliminate parasites enough to eat 1-3 a grenade for several consecutive days.
To enhance the properties of papaya worming, clean fruit from the rind, and soak it in apple cider vinegar for a day. Then, eat for four days at 230 g papaya pulp per day.
Papaya seeds can be used for prevention and for the treatment of helminthiasis. For prevention (for example, before the journey) once a day, eat a tablespoon of ground seeds (you can use or ground seeds, but they need to be very carefully chew) on an empty stomach. If you are already infected, take papaya seeds for a week, then wait a week, and once again repeat the treatment.
Garlic contains alliin substance which the body turns into allicin - garlic is obliged to him for its many beneficial properties. For removing worms eat fresh garlic just like that, or add it to a variety of dishes. It can also be a wonderful component of fresh vegetable juice, but before you put the nail in the juicer garlic, wrap it in the leaf parsley
Parsley Health and Beauty
or celery chlorophyll molecule binds part of the substances responsible for the strong smell of garlic.
The qualities of this representative of the cabbage family appreciated by the ancient Egyptians and Greeks. It began to be used as drugs and seasoning around 1500 BC, and he deservedly retained popularity to this day. The horseradish contains a substance allyl isothiocyanate, which has a powerful antibacterial and antiparasitic activity. Add the grated horseradish in soups and other dishes, to get rid of worms and other parasites.
Thyme - another great natural remedy for worms. Add it to salads, sauces and soups for a pleasant taste and aroma, and for the treatment and prevention of helminthiasis.
Burning cayenne pepper helps treat helminth infections and to prevent infection with worms in the future. Begin to use it slowly and gradually increase the amount of seasoning in their dishes.
Chinese bitter melon
Chinese bitter melon (or Momordica charantia) on resembles ugly cucumber. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is used to treat many diseases, including - parasitic infections. For removing worms
Withdrawal of worms - effective measures
it is recommended to drink 60 ml of juice of Chinese bitter melon a day.
To bring the worms, for three days, drink the juice of green onions, mixed with sesame oil, twice a day. To prevent just add green onions in salads and other dishes.
Treatment of juices - follow the doctor's advice
July 18, 2010
Juices are useful not only as a rich source of vitamins and minerals, helps strengthen the immune system, but also as an additional therapeutic agent in the treatment of several diseases. In fact juices thanks to the variety of its useful features help accelerate the treatment of some diseases, to make it more efficient - not least due to the efficient purification of the body
Cleansing the body - comprehensive restoration
, Accelerate the natural process of regeneration at the cellular level and prevent dehydration.
Of course, the juice itself can not be considered self-medication, and severe diseases in any case not replace the standard drugs. However, in some cases, juices - as fruit and vegetables - really speeds up the process of treatment and, last but not least to help prevent a relapse, that is, the return of the symptoms of the disease by strengthening the immune system. Some juices have been known primarily as a medicine for centuries - for example, infections of the urinary tract and bladder (cystitis), traditional medicine is always advised to treat fresh cranberry juice.
Treatment juice helps in the following cases:
- Gastric hyperacidity: especially helpful treatment with fresh juices cabbage and carrots. To reduce acidity and prevent symptoms of heartburn help cucumber juice, potato juice, apple juice - but from citrus juices must be abandoned, as well as sweets, greasy fried food, spicy food (such products increase the risk of heartburn).
- Acne: Acne Treatment useful carrot juice and spinach and potato, beet, cucumber juice, stimulates the excretion of excess fluid and toxins from the body.
- Anemia: anemia, are particularly useful in the juices of fruit and vegetables with high iron content (iron participates in the formation of red blood cells, red blood cells). Treatment involves the use of juice freshly squeezed juices from leafy vegetables, beets, cabbage.
- Asthma: useful juice of carrots, beets, cabbage, as well as a mixture of juices leafy vegetables, potato and apple juice.
- Bronchitis: popular traditional medicines for the treatment of bronchitis - lemon juice with honey added to the broth of ginger root and radish juice with honey. In addition, useful juice beet, cabbage, carrot, cucumber juice.
- Colds: lemon juice, stir in warm water with a little honey - an excellent remedy for colds. In addition, useful orange and carrot juice, radish juice with honey. These juices help to eliminate most of the symptoms of colds by strengthening the immune system
Strengthening the immune system - help the immune system
and make it easier to cough.
- Colitis: as an additional drug can be administered carrot juice and spinach. Also useful apple, cucumber, beet and orange juice.
- Constipation: to relieve chronic constipation useful any fresh juices, and fresh fruits and vegetables, which contain large amounts of fiber. Curing constipation can be juices spinach, carrots and potatoes. Laxative effect has cabbage juice.
- Diabetes: The treatment is especially useful juices of vegetables (fruit juices, which contain large amounts of sugar in diabetes use only in limited quantities). Useful tomato, cucumber, carrot, cabbage juice.
- Diarrhea: useful apple, beet and pineapple juices.
What's in a freshly squeezed juice
Fresh juice - is concentrated biologically active product, it contains many substances which somehow affect the human body. Biochemicals fresh juices seamlessly absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract and immediately begin to take part in a variety of biochemical processes. Very often (in most cases), it is beneficial to man. But sometimes such biologically active substances cause the body harm. This is especially the case in the case where the juices are used instead of drugs.
The main active ingredients contained in the juices are carbohydrates, enzymes, hormones, vitamins, minerals and organic acids. There are many other substances, but they have a less pronounced effect on the body.
How do juices on the human body
Almost all fruits and vegetables in varying degrees, have medicinal properties, so has its indications and contraindications.
Juices contain almost no proteins and fats, and carbohydrates in juices represented mainly glucose, fructose and sucrose, i.e. it is easily digestible carbohydrates, which are immediately absorbed in the gut and enter the bloodstream. Drink juices such people with diabetes are not worth it. But there are wild plants that contain insulin and insulin-like substances, ie, have hypoglycemic properties. If adding the extract of plants, for example, birch sap, which contains little carbohydrate (birch sap, blended infusions blueberry leaves
Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest
, Lingonberry leaf, and so on), it can be consumed by people suffering from diabetes.
The juice contains a number of substances with properties of hormones. For example, carrots, cabbage, lettuce there are hormones that stimulate the formation of thyroid hormone (whether or not they accept people with high thyroid function?).
Juices contain enzymes - substances of protein nature that are capable of many times to accelerate the course of biochemical reactions in the body. They are involved in the breakdown of nutrients in the redox and other biochemical reactions in the human body.
Mineral salts contained in the juices, participate in the formation of enzymes, hormones and other substances. Thus, potassium and magnesium are needed for the heart, phosphorus and calcium are included in the bones and teeth, iron - hemoglobin-based, copper, nickel, cobalt, manganese, are involved in hematopoiesis, iodine is involved in the formation of thyroid hormone, and so forth.
The juices rich in vitamins, which play an important role in metabolic processes, as part of the enzyme. The juices of orange-red color contains carotene, which the body turns into vitamin A. With a lack of this vitamin is suffering skin and its appendages, eyes and immune system. But do not drink, for example, carrot juice in large quantities: the liver can not cope with the processing of it into vitamin A and then begin carotene jaundice - carotene to stain the skin yellow - this is not entirely safe for humans.
B vitamins - a power they give a feeling of cheerfulness, their lack of impact on the work of many organs and systems. Vitamin C strengthens the walls of blood vessels and immunity, vitamin E prevents aging, vitamin U (contained in cabbage) incorporates anti-ulcer factor and so on.
Organic acids impart flavor juice and promote digestion as it stimulates the production of digestive juices.
Most juices (apple, grape, citrus, etc.) are physiological stimuli of the gastric glands, but some (raspberry, cherry), on the other hand, inhibit the secretion of gastric juice. Undiluted juice inhibit the secretion of the pancreas, and diluted with water - increase with a simultaneous increase in its digestive enzymes.
Can I use the juice for the treatment of
Juices can be used as part of a treatment as an additional source of necessary substances to the body after consultation with a doctor (some juices combined with certain medications):
- cabbage juice - in the treatment of stomach ulcers, obesity;
- beet juice - high blood pressure, anemia; after obtaining juice it must stand in the refrigerator for one hour; pure drink no more than a tablespoon three times daily, preferably diluted with water or other juices; vegetable juices can be mixed, for example, carrot, cabbage and beetroot; while beet juice should not be more than a quarter of the total volume; These juices can also be mixed with apple juice;
- tomato juice - with intestinal dysbiosis
Intestinal dysbiosis - how dangerous it is?
; should not be taken to treat gout and pancreatitis;
- Pumpkin juice - obesity, edema, atherosclerosis;
- apple juice - in atherosclerosis, obesity; it is not necessary to apply the sour apple juice in gastritis and peptic ulcer;
- orange juice - to strengthen immunity, atherosclerosis, obesity; diseases of the digestive system in most cases, is a contraindication to administration.
Any juice is better not to take liter, and in moderate amounts, on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals.