Tui oil in the sinus - an effective treatment at home
March 27, 2013
Most of the patients suffer from a chronic form of sinusitis. To prevent the development of exacerbations and reduce the risk of complications allows treatment of folk remedies, one of which is the oil Tui. In the case of more severe disease this remedy can not be used as a sole therapy should be integrated. Tui oil in the sinus should begin to use only after consulting a specialist.
The effect is caused by the treatment of
Effective use of Tui oil infectious diseases due to the pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. There is an impact on a wide range of pathogens, viruses that are the cause of sinusitis. Due to the strong anti-inflammatory effect of a decrease in the swelling of the mucosa of the respiratory tract, there is a restoration of their normal terrain. Improves the flow of pathological contents of the sinus cavities, decreases the viscosity of secretions themselves, which promotes rapid recovery and normalization of breathing.
Application Tui oil is a means of preventing the formation of polyps. Very often, chronic sinusitis there are polyps, which further aggravate the disease. If the formation of polyps is intense, it is violated not only the nasal breathing and sense of smell. Timely use of the Tui oil can prevent the pathological process, so should be encouraged to use this facility to begin in the sinus as soon as possible.
Recommendations for use
Start treatment Tui oil is necessary after consulting a specialist, because there are a number of contraindications. Do not use oil with the following conditions:
- during the whole period of pregnancy, as this may lead to abortion
- while feeding the baby
Breastfeeding - a personal choice
- if you are hypersensitive
Should comply strictly with the dosage of the drug to prevent overdose. Thuja refers to a group of toxic plants, and therefore its use in large doses is unacceptable. If sinusitis
Sinusitis - when a puncture is required
suffering child, for each age group there is an indication of drops that can be used. Exceed their number is not allowed. Tui oil is used for topical treatment. Its instilled into the nose or do home inhalation. In each nostril drip can be no more than four drops, the multiplicity of application should be up to three times a day. Depending on the disease course treatment duration may be prolonged and in some cases up to three weeks. If there are indications can recommend re-treatment after ten days. The oil is added to the mixture of herbs that produce washing sinuses. It should prepare a decoction of chamomile, sage
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
and to it add 20 to the oil droplets, whereupon final washing the slurry produced.
During inhalation the patient must breathe oil vapors, which, penetrating into the airways, will provide medicinal properties. In a container of hot liquid dripping a few drops of oil, tilt your head over this container and wrap yourself with a towel. Inhale oil vapors can be for ten minutes. For the use of Tui oil for aromatherapy, there are conflicting opinions. Some experts do not recommend to use it for this purpose due to the toxic properties of arborvitae.
- treatment of sinusitis folk remedies
Folk remedies of purulent tonsillitis - simple methods
March 31, 2014
Although purulent tonsillitis and takes place in the more severe forms than, for example, catarrhal tonsillitis
Catarrhal angina - superficial lesions
Usually it is possible to quickly cure at home. For this purpose can be used folk remedies of purulent tonsillitis.
What can help
- Mix one tablespoon of salt with 0.5 liter of warm water and a throat gargle with this solution at least three times per day. Salt effective against both viruses and bacteria, which can be agents of purulent tonsillitis;
- Mix two teaspoons of onion juice with one cup of warm water and use this mixture to rinse the throat. Onion is one of the most effective natural antimicrobial agents;
- Add the warm water, one teaspoon of honey and as much juice from fresh ginger root, or a pinch of dried ground ginger. You can drink this mixture, or to rinse her throat;
- For gargling can also use the infusion of fenugreek seeds. To prepare it, pour two tablespoons of seeds half a liter of boiling water and let stand for 10-15 minutes;
- Mix a pinch of dry mustard with a cup of warm water and use this mixture to rinse the throat. Mustard is an excellent natural antiseptic;
- Mix the juice of half a lemon with one tablespoon of honey and a cup of warm water. Drink two to three cups of this drink per day;
- Drink two or three cups of tea of chamomile pharmacy in the day. Chamomile tea - one of the oldest folk remedies purulent tonsillitis. It has antiseptic properties, has a slight anesthetic effect, and improves sleep;
- You can also drink peppermint teas
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
, Echinacea and calendula - they are very useful when purulent tonsillitis and have virtually no side effects;
- Drink at least one glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice until the complete disappearance of symptoms of purulent tonsillitis. Carrots contain a lot of nutrients that strengthen the immune system, helping the body to fight infections;
- Eat garlic - it is used for the treatment of infectious diseases for thousands of years. It can be eaten just like that, mixed with honey or added to salads. In addition, you can drink the broth of garlic; to prepare it, put a nail in two saucers of garlic, pour a cup of water, put on the stove, bring to the boil and simmer for ten minutes. Remove the saucers from the heat; When the broth has cooled, strain it and mix with a teaspoon of honey and drink. Because garlic has anticoagulant properties, patients who take blood-thinning medications (such as warfarin), before using consult your doctor;
- Mix a tablespoon of honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Take half teaspoon of the drug two or three times per day.
If the treatment of purulent tonsillitis
Treatment of purulent tonsillitis: What drugs are prescribed
folk remedies for 7-10 days will not give significant results, consult a doctor.