Aloe Hair - elasticity and shine
February 1, 2012
Aloe juice cleans and revitalizes the scalp, restoring the quality and appearance of hair. After such exposure the hair that used to be dull and brittle, becomes elastic, supple and shiny. But to get the desired effect you will need to work hard.
As aloe acts on the scalp and hair
Aloe vera has a cleansing action, since the scalp attracts water. As a result, areas of the skin accelerates metabolism, improves skin nutrition, as her blood rush. And all products of metabolism, cell desquamation of the skin under the influence of aloe are removed, allowing the skin to breathe. As a result, win and hair: the roots are starting to get more of the nutrients and the hair becomes strong, elastic, shiny.
If the use is not just aloe juice
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
And juice prepared in a special way, so that it formed a biologically active substance, the effect will be even better. Biologically active substances or biogenic stimulators are formed in the sheets aloe if they fall into unfavorable conditions for them.
To create such conditions can be home refrigerator, depriving the torn leaves of heat and light. From this, they acquire new healing properties. To sustain the leaves in a refrigerator should be about two weeks. After that, they scroll in a meat grinder, squeeze the juice and use it for cosmetic purposes. Biostimulyators contained in the juice of aloe, many times increase the effectiveness of this natural cosmetic products.
Masks of aloe juice to strengthen and hair growth
For the strengthening and growth of hair in traditional medicine have the following recipes using aloe juice:
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus a teaspoon of castor oil, plus three tablespoons of nettle infusion plus egg yolk, plus the juice of garlic cloves
Garlic health: almost a panacea
. All thoroughly mixed and applied to the hair roots for thirty minutes, then washed with a shampoo head; masks can be done once a week;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus two tablespoons of burdock root infusion plus one tablespoon of olive oil and liquid honey, plus the juice of one clove of garlic. Mix and apply on hair roots for thirty minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo; make a mask once a week;
- a tablespoon of aloe juice, chamomile, nettle and plantain (forthcoming: a tablespoon of herb mixture in equal parts, pour a glass of boiling water, add 100 g of rye bread without crust, infuse, strain), lemon juice, onion juice, burdock oil, five drops essential oil of sage
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
; all mixed, rub into the roots of the hair, leave for thirty minutes, then wash off with shampoo; a mask can be done twice a week.
Masks for thin weakened hair
Our hair is constantly exposed to various influences: coloring, perms, various mechanical stress (for example, today in fashion braids) and so on. From this treatment the hair is dull and brittle. To fix this, you can make a mask with aloe:
- a teaspoon of aloe juice and castor oil, plus a tablespoon of honey; Apply on the hair roots for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo, then rinse first head nettle; Such masks are made twice a week for as long as to improve the appearance and texture of hair;
- a tablespoon of aloe juice and castor (can burdock) oil; rub into the roots of the hair, gently massaging the skin and leave for half an hour, then wash off with shampoo; do long times per week;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus a teaspoon of castor oil, plus a teaspoon of the oil solution of vitamin A and E plus one vial of vitamins B1 and B6 plus yolk plus a tablespoon of yogurt; applied to the roots of the hair, rub gently and leave for half an hour; done once a week for a long time.
Aloe juice for oily hair
For oily hair, you can use the following mask, which will reduce sebum production and the amount of dandruff:
- take a teaspoon of honey, aloe juice, castor oil, lemon juice, mix, apply on hair roots and cover the head with polyethylene and leave for half an hour, then wash off with shampoo; make a mask once a week;
- rub into the scalp aloe and leave for two hours and then wash your hair with shampoo;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus a tablespoon of vodka plus a tablespoon of water; mix, rubbed into the scalp and left on for thirty minutes, then rinse and shampoo; do twice a week for three months;
- tablespoon of aloe juice, plus two egg yolks plus a tablespoon of brandy, rum and mustard; All mix, whip and rub into the scalp and leave for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo; You can do such a mask once a week.
Aloe - is surprising plant which is suitable for recovery of the normal state of the scalp of any type. If your hair is dry, thin and brittle, the aloe makes them stronger and more resilient, and if hair is oily, dandruff
Dandruff: where it comes from, and what to do
Then reduce the sebum and get rid of dandruff.
Use almond: Fertility symbol of peace
November 21, 2010
Oval nuts with a delicate aroma and unique flavor - almonds, are used not only in cooking. Almond oil extracted from bitter almond unsuitable for food use in pharmacology, medicine and perfume industries. Use sweet almond due to the rich content in the seed kernels of vitamins, proteins and oils.
Almonds as a plant
Almond belongs to the genus plums, often referred to as a nut, but actually is a stone fruit grows on trees or bushes. In appearance, the core of the fruit resembles a peach pit. The origin of wood has its historical origins in the four thousand years before our era, it was diluted further in Central and Western Asia, the widespread dissemination of modern plant has received in China, the Mediterranean, in California (USA), Central Asia, the Crimea and the Caucasus. About Almond trees mentioned in the Bible.
This is about him Paustovsky KG (1892-1968) once wrote: "Not one tree is no more touching and pure flowering than that of almonds." Lives up to 130 years of the plant, begins to bear fruit with four to five years, blooms in April-May, the fruits appear in June-July.
The content of useful substances
The seed kernels of almonds contains large amounts of oil - from 40 to 60%, mainly consisting of oleic acid glycerides. Drupe is rich in protein and substance - the content varies from 20 to 30%. Glucose and other sugars, almonds five percent. Seeds of wild bitter almonds are toxic, because they found hydrocyanic acid released during the cleavage of the glycoside amygdalin.
Almonds also contain large amounts of vitamin E, B complex, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, zinc and iron. Especially recommended almonds for pregnant women and children as a laxative, as a means to increase appetite, with pneumonia, sore throats, as a sedative for heart failure
Heart failure - when the heart is unable to cope with the work
, Flatulence and cramps, diabetes
Diabetes - threatening and incurable disease
I have a migraine. What to do?
, Asthma and headaches. Doctors found that the almond kernel inhibit the secretion of gastric juice, because this nut is recommended for ulcers of the stomach and duodenum.
In cooking. In many cuisines almonds is used in cooking various dishes. In Spain almonds are the national dish - gazpacho, in its white version, which is supplied with milkshakes and grapes. In China, bitter almond is used as a seasoning for duck Peking, branded fish and roast pork. In India nucleoli walnut fried in oil with burning oriental spices and add to homemade yogurt. In many countries, roasted sweet and salted almonds is considered the best snack to beer and cocktails. Cakes, pastries, many varieties of chocolates and chocolate with whole almonds and become refined and exclusive taste of elite products.
In the confectionery and food industries. The most famous walnut mixture - marzipan, almond inconceivable without. Sugar syrup, almonds or other nuts are ground into flour, from this homogeneous mass is prepared various confectionery, baked buns sprinkled with it, formed nougat. As one of the old legends of the invention cause marzipan served hunger: because nothing but almonds and sugar in the city did not have bread baked from this mass. To date, the marzipan is considered the healthiest sweet food in the world.
In medicine. The seeds of almonds squeeze valuable and expensive oil, which has soothing, anti-inflammatory and antidotal properties. This oil helps with sprains and tumors, it is useful for pain and tinnitus. Almond flour is used in cough and hemoptysis. Crushed almonds and honey is excellent treats herpes sores and crawling, and when mixed with vinegar and wine - removes lichens. Sweet almond seeds anciently treat jaundice, marzipan mass is used for coughs and anemia. Several nucleoli walnut taken to the abundant outpouring of alcoholic prevent drunkenness and eliminate the hangover.
It is interesting
In many cultures, almond is the symbol of divine approval Suite. Today in the US there is a custom to decorate wedding branches of flowering almond in a sign of wealth, love, health, a new family. In Sweden, put the almonds in a Christmas cake intact nucleoli. Togo, who will fall a "surprise", according to tradition, waiting for the generous year, rising prosperity.
The Romans almonds considered a symbol of fertility and a strong aphrodisiac
Aphrodisiacs - cause desire where necessary
, Able to wake up sexual attraction faded, the flames of passion. Indian and Arabic love before the night of love is sure to eat a handful of almonds nuts. In Russia in the old days in almonds insisted spirits. Today many distilleries produce the vodka almond.
The famous Italian brand "Ferrero" is already inconceivable without sweets with a gentle name of "Raffaello". In turn, this white symbol of lightness and hedonism as unthinkable without coconut, thin wafer "nuts" and the whole nucleolus almonds. Of all the lines of the famous chocolate brand the white candy received worldwide recognition as a symbol of love and tenderness.