Propolis tincture: obvious benefit - on alcohol
October 15, 2013
- Propolis tincture: obvious use
- On alcohol
- When pregnancy
Tincture of propolis on alcohol
Propolis is a valuable healing tool, both for internal and for external use. It has excellent antiseptic properties. It can be used either in dry form or in the form of a tincture. Propolis always need to collect very carefully to avoid being hit by debris from the hive and pieces of wood. His smell should be fragrant and pleasant, and collected small pieces should not be crushed and crumpled in clumps. Keep it should be carefully in a clean, dry container.
Propolis - a resinous, non-toxic substance that bees produce. It contains minerals, vitamins, organic acids and very useful for human flavonoids.
Tincture of propolis on alcohol used for ulcers in the mouth and herpes. It also promotes the healing of tissues, and can be used for treatment of minor cuts and abrasions. In addition, propolis tincture is a fortifying agent, which is often recommended to take just to promote health.
- Inside: Mix 5-10 drops of tincture of propolis and a half cups of water. Water with propolis tincture can drink, or use it for rinsing the mouth and throat.
- Outer: soak a piece of cotton wool with tincture of propolis, and wipe her damaged skin.
- Inhalation: soak a piece of cotton wool with tincture of propolis, and within a few minutes of holding it at the nostrils; Breathe deeply.
As propolis and ethyl alcohol can irritate the skin, so before using the infusion need to test on a small area of the skin. If mouthwash propolis tincture has caused irritation, discontinue use of the tincture.
If symptoms of irritation persist for 24-48 hours, consult a doctor.
Wide range of activities
Propolis can be used in treating a wide range of problems. Fresh or propolis powder can chew and swallow for any problems with the stomach or sore throat. If you attach a small piece of propolis directly to the source of the toothache, pain decreases. Propolis can chew or slightly heated in hot water to make it soft, and then attach to the sore area, covered with a clean cloth. So you can use it for burns, ringworm, fungal infections, especially in the fingers, and all kinds of wounds and cuts. Propolis always works most effectively if taken straight from the hive, and has not undergone treatment other than chewing or light heating.
Propolis is known to be effective for stomach problems, especially in colitis, as well as all kinds of skin problems
The most common skin problems and their solutions
and teeth. There are suggestions that propolis may be effective in the treatment of arthritis, respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis, as well as to facilitate and maintain influenza general good health.
Treatment of propolis
There are many ways of processing propolis. The most widespread method for the non-manufacturing process it is used the alcohol with which the main elements are stored in propolis tincture. Propolis is absorbed into the alcohol within three weeks. This results in maximum extraction of the most significant elements of active propolis. If propolis tincture intended for domestic use, it is necessary that the alcohol used was of suitable quality for internal use. Denatured alcohol, which is alcohol, which added chemicals to avoid being taken in, not suitable for the manufacture of infusions, as these additives are toxic and can be fatal.
You must use only the purest alcohol.
In general, the higher the alcohol concentration, the most complete extraction of the essential active ingredients. For maximum extraction needed a 70% or more of the strong alcohol. The amount of alcohol for the manufacture of infusion should be four times the amount of propolis; i.e. 250 g of propolis per liter of alcohol required. Some people believe that in order to better extract nutrients helps to heat, but generally it is better to avoid the use of high temperature, as this may reduce the quality of the extracted components.
If cultural or religious beliefs prohibit the use of alcohol for tinctures used water-based, and it is water-soluble extract of propolis elements. However, it is widely recognized that the biological effect of these elements is not as powerful as that of the elements that alcohol extracts. In addition, oil extracts using high quality oils such as sesame, sunflower, olive or peach are also effective, but the absorption should take place over a very long period of time. This extract is also not as effective as alcohol-based. This extraction method is suitable for cosmetics and creams in which propolis is one of the components.
Production of alcohol tincture of propolis
Take the desired amount of propolis and soak in water for three to seven days to cleanse and soften it. Then pour propolis ethyl alcohol strength of at least 70%, shaking it every day. Do not use contaminated alcohol or methylated spirit, it will be poisonous. 50 g of pure alcohol with 100 ml water will give 50% solution. To obtain the maximum recovery of active ingredients it needs one to three weeks. Then you need to filter the solution through a fine filter, such as a coffee filter.
The filtered liquid will cure. It should be stored in a dark glass bottle in a cool place. Since alcohol - a good preservative, tincture will is suitable for a very long time.
When a toothache
Toothache - itself does not take place
, Burns, infections, and so on apply a few drops from the bottle.
When abdominal pain
Abdominal pain: Types and Symptoms
and other internal diseases poured 1-2 ml cup. Pour hot water, add a spoonful of honey and drink before going to bed
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
Adenomyosis - treatment of folk remedies can help, too - Grass
July 31, 2013
- Adenomyosis - treatment of folk remedies can also help
- Borovaya womb
Herbal Treatment of adenomyosis
Treatment of adenomyosis herbs is possible. Herbs - a real green pharmacy. Unfortunately, drugs which are in the pharmacy is often not fully understood or not studied. So do not take herbal teas and herbal infusions that traditional healers recommend, because they do not know what changes and why there have been in your body. Entrust the use of herbs to the attending physician.
Treatment of adenomyosis herbs - will benefit?
If used herbs wisely and not just something that has advised a neighbor, then the benefits will be. Herbs have a mild effect, which is characterized by long aftereffect. Assigned correctly, they can complement the action of drugs.
Against the background of herbs possibly even reducing the dose of a drug. Therefore, ignore the drug from pharmacy green is not necessary. But on their own, without knowing the exact mechanism of action of herbs to use them is not necessary. Since the same grass, depending on the disease and the general state of the organism may have its uses, and damage.
What prompts green pharmacy?
- Tea is soothing - help relieve the pain before and during menstruation and sleep. Take one tablespoon of roots and rhizomes of valerian and hops, two tablespoons mint leaves
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
and trefoil and one of the hop, mix, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour two cups of boiling water, leave for half an hour, strain and take half a cup twice a day.
- Infusion of oregano - relieves cramps in the abdomen, soothing. Two teaspoons dried chopped herbs pour a glass of boiling water, cover, to insist 15 minutes, strain and take on a third cup in the form of heat before eating. Infusion of lemon balm - soothes and relieves pain. A tablespoon dry chopped herbs lemon balm pour half a liter of boiling water, strain and take 100 ml four times a day for pain during menstruation.
- Infusion of analgesic herbs collection - relieves cramps during menstruation, soothes, reduces blood loss. Take a tablespoon of herbs knotweed and horsetail herb, three tablespoons of herbs centaury, five tablespoons herb Potentilla goose, mix thoroughly, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water, strain and take throughout the day;
- A decoction of the bark of Viburnum - stops bleeding, soothes, relieves cramps. A tablespoon of dry powdered bark Viburnum pour a glass of hot boiled water and heated in a water bath
Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures
covered, for an hour, then cool, strain, wring out, to add to the original level and take one to two tablespoons three times a day after meals.
- The infusion of nettle - has a hemostatic effect, it contributes to the rapid purification of the uterus from the remnants of the endometrium. Three tablespoons of dry powdered herb nettle pour half a liter of boiling water, strain and take half a cup 4 times a day.
- The infusion of dried berries and leaves of bilberry
Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest
- Stops bleeding, relieves cramps and swelling of tissues (pain in adenomyosis associated with swelling of tissues). Two tablespoons dried minced raw pour half a liter of boiling water, strain and take half a cup 4 times a day.
- Broth from the collection of yarrow and nettle - has a strong hemostatic effect. Mix a tablespoon of dry powdered leaves of yarrow and nettle, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes, strain and take on a third cup 2-3 times a day.
- The infusion of thyme - soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory effect. Tablespoon of chopped dry grass pour a glass of boiling water, leave for half an hour, strain and drink throughout the day.
In folk medicine, herbs are traditionally used for the treatment of various diseases. Today, herbal medicine
Phytotherapy and menopause - without the side effects
It has become a recognized method, it is used to treat and prevent many diseases. Russian Flora is particularly diverse, it has been studied for centuries by traditional healers. This experience was useful and widely used in the complex treatment of many diseases. But modern medicine requires the correct and precise purpose of herbal medicine, which is possible only on a doctor's prescription.