Novo-pass - is needed in the home medicine cabinet - How does
May 20, 2010
- Novo-pass - is needed in the home medicine cabinet
- How does
How does the new Pass on the human body
Novo-pass - is a combined herbal preparation, which is manufactured by the pharmaceutical company IVAX Corporation (Czech Republic) in the form of tablets and oral solution.
New Pass has a sedative (calming) and anti-anxiety action by its member herbal ingredients that complement and enhance each other's action:
- Crataegus laevigata - normalizes heart rate, slightly reduces blood pressure, relieves spasm of the blood vessel walls, improves coronary and cerebral blood flow, reduces the excitability of the central nervous system;
- Hops ordinary - has a soothing, hypnotic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, diuretic effect;
- St. John's wort improves mood (antidepressant effect) and relieves anxiety
Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease?
(anxiolytic effect), anti-inflammatory, tonic, antispasmodic effect, very good for insomnia and digestive problems;
- balm has sedative, tonic, antispasmodic, antibacterial and antiviral effect, in traditional medicine is used to treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- passionflower (Passiflora inkarnata) - falling asleep and sleep better
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
, Has analgesic effect, improves the condition of children with neurological disorders, has antispasmodic action relieves the state of anxiety and fear, improves concentration at school, has positive effects on the gastrointestinal tract;
- black elderberry - calming, analgesic, antipyretic effect;
- valerian is used as a mild sedative for insomnia, high mental stress, pain in the heart and headaches against the background of the neuroses;
- guaifenesin - the drug, which is the basis for the production of guaiacol was the natural substance contained in gvayakolovom tree; an expectorant and liquefies phlegm and anti-anxiety effect; particularly effective in the treatment of neuroses, as well as the persons who are in a constant state of stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
Indications and contraindications for receiving newly Passito
Receiving newly Passito recommended:
- with milder forms of neurasthenia (functional disorders of the nervous system under stress), accompanied by irritability
Irritability - you try to control my temper
, Anxiety, fear, fatigue, distraction, memory impairment;
- in mild forms of insomnia;
- in disorders of the autonomic nervous system, which innervates internal organs and blood vessels - vegetovascular disotniyah;
- in disorders of the nervous system in the elderly;
- under conditions associated with a permanent mental stress;
- headaches (including migraines, aches when one half of the head) caused by nervous stress;
- premenstrual and menopausal syndrome;
- in the complex treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - gastritis, duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas and colon, and so on;
- in the complex therapy in the treatment of skin diseases, especially accompanied by severe itching.
Receiving newly Passito is contraindicated in:
- in case of hypersensitivity to the drug;
- in severe muscle weakness;
- children under 12 years.
Precautions new pass should be taken during pregnancy and breast-feeding the baby, acute diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver, chronic alcoholism, illness or injury of the brain, the propensity to seizures.
During the reception, the newly-Passito can not take alcohol, should avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or in a tanning bed, especially in patients with fair skin.
In the period of treatment should refrain from activities potentially hazardous activities that require high concentration and speed of reaction, including from transport management.
Side effects that may occur while taking newly Passito
Side effects of newly Passito:
- the central nervous system: dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness, poor concentration, cramps;
- from the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea, or constipation;
- Skin and muscular system: the different nature of skin rash, itching, muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
In overdose newly Passito any side effects worse. First aid - gastric lavage, activated charcoal and call an ambulance.
Novo pass a good herbal drug that you can have in your home medicine cabinet.
Parkinson's disease - where the nerve endings are destroyed - Symptoms
April 15, 2007
- Parkinson's disease - where the nerve endings are destroyed
Symptoms of Parkinson's disease
The first symptoms of Parkinson's disease is difficult to see - like the immobility of hands when walking, slight tremor in the fingers of one hand, or minor speech disorders. Patients feel the devastation, loss of strength, prone to depression
Depression - a little more than a bad mood
or suffer from insomnia. In addition, the usual classes (shower, shaving, cooking) require more effort and take more time.
Other symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- Tremor. Tremor often begins with a light shake hands or even individual fingers. Sometimes accompanied by a hand tremor uneven movement thumb and middle finger reminiscent of rolling invisible pills ("syndrome skating pills"). Sometimes there and tremor of the lower limbs. These symptoms may be expressed in more than one side of the body or manifested symmetrically and combined with other symptoms of nervous system: loss of coordination, sensitivity. Tremor is particularly evident when the patient is under stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
. Although limb tremor causes considerable inconvenience, it does not lead to loss of capacity and disappears only when the patient is sleeping. Many patients with Parkinson's suffer from a slight tremor.
- Slowness of movement (bradykinesia). Over time, Parkinson's disease "acquires" new symptoms, including slowness and clumsiness and incoordination. Stiff leg muscles can interfere with the movement, impaired gait. This is particularly unfortunate, as difficult to perform simple actions.
- Muscle stiffness. Often there is muscle stiffness (or rigidity) of the neck and limbs. In some cases, even rigidity constrains movement and causes pain.
- Loss of balance. Parkinsonism, especially in severe, often accompanied by an inability to maintain balance. For many years, this problem is negligible and does not cause discomfort.
- Loss of automatism movements. Morgan, the appearance of smiles and waving hands while walking - the body's normal automatic actions that are performed on a subconscious level, even in addition to our desires. In patients with Parkinson's this automatism movements often lost, and sometimes it disappears altogether. In some cases, patients with facial expression is fixed firmly close and intense attention, unblinking stare. In some patients, in addition to facial expressions, and lost the ability to gesticulation.
- Violation of articulation. Many patients with Parkinson's also suffer from speech disorders - it can become slightly modulated, illegible. Voice loses tone and becomes monotonous and quiet. For older people, this is a particular problem because the hard of hearing older cohabitants (husband or wife) may simply not hear.
- Violation of swallowing and salivation. This symptom occurs in the later stages of the disease, but, with few exceptions, patients with this symptom is still able to make their own food.
- Dementia. A small percentage of patients with Parkinson's suffer from dementia - inability to think, understand and remember. This symptom also appears in the later stages of the disease. Although dementia is often regarded as a manifestation of Alzheimer's disease, it may be accompanied by other serious diseases, including Parkinson's disease. In this case, the beginning of dementia indicates slowing of thought processes and inability to concentrate.
Causes of Parkinson's disease
Over the 200 years that have passed since the opening of Parkinson's disease, scientists were able to understand some of the aspects and processes of this complex disease.
Today we know that many of the symptoms and signs of Parkinson's disease develops as a result of damage to or destruction of certain nerve endings (neurons), located in the substantia nigra of the brain. Under normal conditions these nerve cells produce dopamine. The function of dopamine is to smooth the transmission of impulses to ensure normal movement. In Parkinson's disease is reduced production of dopamine, interferes with the normal transmission of nerve impulses and the main symptoms of Parkinson's appear.
In the aging process all persons deprived of some of the dopamine-producing neutrons. But Parkinson patients lose more than half of neutrons located in the substantia nigra. Although there is a degeneration and other cells of the brain, it is the cells that produce dopamine are required for movement, so their loss is catastrophic. Causes damage or destruction of these cells is still the subject of many studies. According to scientists, Parkinson's disease can develop as a result of an unfavorable combination of genetic and environmental factors. Certain medications, diseases and toxic substances can also create a clinical picture characteristic of Parkinson's disease.
Scientists believe that genetic factors play an important role in the development of Parkinson's disease, but it is difficult to determine how strong heredity.
People who work with herbicides and pesticides are more likely to develop Parkinson's disease than others. However, scientists have not yet succeeded in establishing a link between those or other toxic substances and parkinsonism.
Several medications taken for a long time or at high doses, can cause symptoms of Parkinsonism. These include drugs such as haloperidol (Haldol) and chlorpromazine (Thorazine), which are prescribed for the treatment of certain mental disorders, as well as anti-nausea medication
Nausea - there may be problems with the nervous system
Such as metoclopramide (Reglan, Metoclopramide). The anti-epilepsy
Epilepsy - a sacred disease
valproate (Depakene) also may cause some of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease, especially tremor.
These drugs do not cause the development of Parkinson's disease, and the symptoms disappear after cessation of administration.