Erection - what hinders and what helps a man to be a man
December 26, 2013
Erection - is to increase the penis
Penis enlargement - as far as possible in the current environment
as a result of sexual stimulation necessary for normal sexual intercourse.
The structure of the penis
To examine the process of occurrence of an erection, it is necessary to represent the structure of the penis, in particular, its three components:
- Cavernosum - cylindrical formation of erectile tissue, which are located on both sides of the penis, and when excited fill with blood. When the penis is in neeregirovannom condition, the muscle fibers of the cavernous bodies reduced.
- The protein shell of the cavernous bodies covers and separates the two cavernous bodies and establishes the extent to which they can grow. When the shell is no longer able to stretch, the pressure of the blood inside the penis increases and it becomes hard.
- Spongy body - the third "cylinder" erectile tissue, through which the urethra passes.
How does an erection
The causes erections may be touching, visual images, sounds, memories, fantasies. These incentives amplify the signals coming from the brain region called the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus. The signals pass through a special autonomic nerves in the spinal cord and the nerves located in the pelvic region and the prostate gland, then they enter the corpora cavernosa and the arteries supplying them with blood. In response to these signals the muscle fibers in the corpora cavernosa relax, allowing the erectile tissue cavities filled with blood.
Muscle fibers of the arteries that supply the penis with blood, too relaxed, and blood flow to the penis is increased by about eight times. This leads to stretching skins tunica corpus cavernosum. Tunica with a strong tension block the veins that the outflow of blood from the corpus cavernosum. As a result, along with the volume of blood in the penis increases its pressure and the penis increases and hardens.
During erection blood pressure in the penis, at least twice the pressure in the other parts of the body. This is made possible by reducing the pelvic floor muscles, located at the base of the corpus cavernosum.
At the moment of orgasm signals coming from the brain, vary dramatically. There is a rapid increase in the production of noradrenaline and it apparently leads both to orgasm, and to reduce the muscle fibers in the corpora cavernosa. As a result, the outflow of blood from the penis.
What could adversely affect the erection
Not only is the disease, for example, erectile dysfunction can lead to problems with erection. Very often the reason for this are the following factors:
- Boredom. After a few years of marriage, many men find that sex has become monotonous - even if they have a very attractive wife; This inevitably affects the erection.
- Condoms make the penis less sensitive, and some men at the thought of them feel the excitement wanes. Try to use thinner condoms, but do not give up on them if you do not have a permanent partner.
- Overexcitement. It is quite strange, but sometimes too much stimulation can affect erection as bad as his absence.
- Medications. Some analgesics and other drugs reduce the sensitivity of the whole person, including in the area below the belt.
- Fear of problems with erection itself can cause erectile dysfunction. From these fears are usually affected men who have already had problems with erection, and concerns about possible new failures often only exacerbate the problem.
- Psychological stress. If you're really trying to bring your partner pleasure, or trying to conceive, problems with erection can be your constant companion.
- You fed up - not just sex, but everything. From erectile dysfunction often suffer from people who do the work without enthusiasm (just go to work), spend their free time, melancholy looking at the television screen, and generally live without the "spark." In this respect a good erection - this is a miracle, and not the norm.
- Unhealthy lifestyle. Overeating, too fatty, salty or sweet foods, lack of exercise, lack of sleep, smoking and alcohol abuse - all bad for the erection.
How can I improve erection
- Talk about your fantasies. Take a break from their own sexual organs, erection and real sex, and immerse yourself in a fictional world. Tell your partner about their own fantasies, and ask her to share their fantasies. You'd be surprised how exciting this could be a verbal intimacy.
- Have sex in comfortable positions. If you feel uncomfortable during sex, there is nothing surprising in the fact that the erection is poor.
- Come up with something new. Sex in the same room, in one bed or in two or three conventional positions - all this eventually get bored. Ask your wife to have sex in the car, on the nature, not the kitchen, do it to the music - in short, to experiment. In the end, you do not eat every day, fried potatoes, even if you really love her? Since sex is the same - that it does not become boring, you need variety.
- Take your time. Many men still do not know that foreplay should be given not less than fifteen minutes, or just do not consider it necessary to do so. In fact, it not only delivers more intensely women, but also promotes improved erections in men.
- Train. Good physical shape helps to improve the overall health and, therefore, a positive effect on erection. In addition, men with trained body more confident, and it significantly reduces the likelihood that an erection encounter any problems.
Secrets of sexual longevity: interference and rules
December 15th, 2013
Until a few decades ago, the phrase "sexual longevity" seemed almost pointless: for a long time it was believed that if a person in old age is sexually active, he was very lucky, and normal sex for the elderly is only a memory. Today we know that old age does not necessarily mean that a person begins a rather bleak period in life when the only raison d'être are grandchildren, and can only wait for death. If a person is unable to maintain health, his life will be full at any age - and to this worthwhile endeavor.
Age-related changes in sexuality
As we know, women to 50 years, or a little later, estrogen levels begin to decline
Estrogen - the key to bone health
And menopause - month cease, reproductive function fades. This usually leads to vaginal dryness, because of which during sexual intercourse can occur discomfort and even pain. In addition, sexual desire is weakening; to be excited, the woman takes more time, and orgasms happen less and less. The woman's body during this time, too, is subject to significant changes, which is why it begins to feel less desirable, there are complexes and other psychological problems.
In men with aging is reduced testosterone levels. Hormonal changes they are not as fast as in women, but it also has consequences. Like women, men are now needed more time to be excited; often erection becomes less stable and long-term. The older man, the greater the likelihood that he will develop erectile dysfunction. Erection problems
Erection - what hinders and what helps a man to be a man
can be a bad influence on the self-esteem of both men and women. A woman may feel that these problems stem from the fact that it is not as attractive as before, because of this, it becomes irritable, and often can deliberately hurt a man. From this man it is even more unsure of himself, and as a result, the symptoms of erectile dysfunction worse.
General health also has a great influence on the sexual sphere. Arthritis, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and depression
Depression - a little more than a bad mood
can significantly reduce the quality of sexual life. Partners elderly people with severe illness or surgery, often simply afraid to offer them to have sex for fear of harm humans.
Finally, some drugs which take the elderly, may lead to weaken libido and erectile dysfunction.
What prevents sex in old age
Besides disease, an obstacle to sexual longevity can be:
- Emotional difficulties. Family problems and grievances that have accumulated over the years, changed attitude to the spouse, dissatisfaction with their own lives - all this hinders a healthy sex life.
- Low self-esteem. Retirement, a variety of diseases, eventually become self-sufficient children, I was not the better body suggest the human mind that nobody needs, helpless and can not be sexually attractive.
- Fear of disappointing partner. Elderly man fears that his body may fail at any time, and often decide that it is better not to try to have sex, you start and once again make himself and convince the partner that "health is not the same."
- The concepts of decency. Many older people sincerely believe that they can not simply indecent to have sex, even if they feel that the libido still makes itself felt. To part with stereotypes of old age is difficult, but possible.
Rules sexual longevity
- Watch out for your health. This is the basic rule of sexual longevity. Eat right, exercise, get enough sleep you need at any age. Ideally, you need to start a healthy lifestyle in his youth - then you will be more likely to remain sexually active after 50-60 years.
- Talk to your doctor. Although most older people have problems in the sexual sphere, few of them go to the doctor because they believe that this is the normal age-related changes. In fact, with vaginal dryness
Vaginal dryness: Causes and Symptoms
, Erectile dysfunction and other disorders is quite possible to cope with the help of modern medicine.
- Talk with your partner. Honestly tell him about their fears and desires. If you have lived with him for many years, he will understand you and, most likely, will talk about their own, very similar feelings. Give the partner understand that it is still a favorite for you and welcome person - hear it in 50-60 years, maybe more important than 20. If you have or had serious psychological problems, think of consulting a psychologist or psychotherapist.
- Just do it. Think of sex as a useful and necessary exercise, and remember that the appetite comes with eating. Therefore, talking about sex, go to practice, do not leave it for later.
- Adapts to changes. If you and your partner are now needed more time for sexual arousal, it can not be ignored. Long foreplay, simple hugs and kisses help you tune in to the right way; even if you do not have such a bright sex, as once, you can just enjoy the proximity of one another.