Diet with activated charcoal in recent years is widespread. The drug is recommended to take a certain pattern, but it is necessary to take into account the presence of contraindications to it. Nutrition - a mandatory component of such a diet, and without it you can not achieve good results.
How does the activated carbon
Activated carbon - is a porous material which is prepared from organic carbonaceous materials (usually charcoal). It has a high sorption capacity. Due to such properties of activated carbon binds many chemical compounds, toxins, gases and removes them from the body.
But this sorbent can harm the body, and because it absorbs not only harmful, but also nutrients - vitamins and minerals. If you take a long activated carbon varies potassium-calcium metabolism, interferes with the normal work of intestines and can cause constipation or diarrhea.
Does a diet to lose weight on activated carbon
Activated carbon alone has no effect on body weight, but since it cleanses the intestines, toxins and excess fluid from the body, the weight can be reduced slightly. But in order to really lose weight, you need to change your diet completely.
Diet activated carbon must contain fiber-rich foods. In the diet to include fruits and vegetables. From fruit it is recommended to use apples, grapefruit and pineapple. From vegetables you can eat salad, cabbage, beets, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, bell peppers and green beans.
Buckwheat, oat and barley cereals are essential for weight loss. They need to be prepared on the water, and are allowed to add a bit of butter. To preserve the beneficial properties of cereal, do not cook a little longer until the end of it, it is better to leave it on for fifteen minutes under the cover before use.
Dairy products help preserve the beneficial microflora in the gut, which adversely affects the activated carbon. The diet must include one percent kefir or yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese and yogurt.
The process of cleansing the body will go faster if you drink a day for two liters of pure water. Allowed to drink herbal teas and green (in any amounts) and organic coffee (one or two cups per day).
There are states in which the activated carbon
Activated carbon - old but indispensable
can not be taken. It:
- Stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer;
- Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract;
- Ulcerative colitis.
The drug reduces the absorption of other drugs from the intestine, so it should be taken into consideration. If a person suffers from any chronic diseases that require constant medical correction, before the diet should consult a doctor.
Methods of use of activated carbon
In order to achieve tangible results, but do not hurt yourself, activated carbon is allowed to take no more than ten consecutive days. Repeat this diet can be no earlier than ten days.
This sorbent take half an hour before a meal. His need to drink a glass of water. It is recommended to start taking coal from small doses, gradually increasing the number of tablets.
There are several ways to use activated charcoal. Reliable data on the benefits of any of them there.
- Take two tablets of activated charcoal before breakfast and before dinner. It is the most gentle way;
- Individual method: body weight in kilograms is divided by ten. The resulting number is the number of tablets that you need to drink a day. But it is important to know that the rate of the tablets should not be more than six at a time. Coal should be taken fractionally, several tablets before each meal;
- Drinking a daily ten tablets of coal, dividing this amount on three receptions.
Prescription diets with activated charcoal
Before each meal you need to drink activated charcoal under one scheme. Kashi be welded without salts, and tea can not add sugar. During the diet you can stick to the following menu:
- The first day. Breakfast: a small piece of bread with butter and cheese and tea. Lunch: a small piece of bread, a glass of fruit juice and buckwheat. Lunch: steamed oatmeal or cornflakes and two tablespoons of natural yogurt. Dinner: a glass of pineapple juice, fruit salad with yogurt;
- Second day. Breakfast: tea, boiled egg and bread and butter. Lunch: vegetable ragout, a slice of bread and a glass of any juice. Lunch: a cup of yogurt. Dinner: boiled chicken, a slice of bread and a glass of pineapple juice;
- Day Three. Breakfast: tea, a small sandwich with butter and cheese. Lunch: a piece of boiled beef, a slice of bread, yogurt, a glass of juice. Lunch: steamed oatmeal or cornflakes with two spoonfuls of natural yoghurt. Dinner: boiled chicken, a slice of bread and a glass of pineapple juice;
- Day Four. Breakfast: a small sandwich with butter and ham, tea. Dinner: a glass of fruit juice, boiled fish, mashed potatoes and a slice of bread. Lunch: beetroot salad with sour cream and a slice of bread. Dinner: fruit salad with yogurt and a glass of pineapple juice;
- The fifth day. Breakfast: a small sandwich with butter, boiled egg and tea. Lunch: rice, chicken breast, slice of bread and a glass of any juice. Afternoon snack: fruit salad with yogurt and tea. Dinner: a cup of yogurt and two boiled eggs;
- The sixth day. Breakfast: sandwich with butter and cheese and tea. Lunch: buckwheat, vegetable salad, a slice of bread and a glass of juice. Snack: low fat cottage cheese
Low-fat cottage cheese - a popular product among athletes and slimming
. Dinner: salad of grated carrot and apple, slices of bread and tea;
- The seventh day. Breakfast: boiled egg, a small sandwich with butter and tea. Lunch: vegetable ragout, a slice of bread and juice. Lunch: steamed oatmeal or cornflakes with two spoonfuls of natural yoghurt. Dinner: two bananas
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
Activated charcoal will help bring the body of toxins and excess fluid
How to withdraw excess fluid from the body - all sorts of ways
. But this is only part of the diet. Proper low-calorie food - the key to effective weight loss. Also do not forget about the daily physical exercise. Only such a comprehensive approach will help achieve maximum results.