Ten ways to painless weight loss
June 17, 2007
We tend to care more about what we eat than how we do it. But it is enough to slightly change the eating habits - and useless 100 calories a day can easily be avoided. It is possible that weight loss methods listed below will seem dubious at first, and even strange, but trust us, and try to follow our advice for some time. Rest assured, the results did not take long to wait.
Oddly enough, we eat too quickly. Congestion signals received from the stomach to the brain only twenty minutes after a meal and the average food intake lasts less than 10 minutes. Result: rush, which we consume food leads to what we eat more than necessary. Slower absorption of food allows you to "cut off" 100 calories per day, for a total of as much as a pound a month!
Eat from small plates
Spoon mashed potatoes seem so small in our huge plates! And try to impose a little food on the plate - and the portions will be much less! This simple ploy convinces our brain that we are "eaten enough" (full plate), and avoid 100 calories a day
How many calories a day you need to lose weight - everyone has their own rate
Eat at the table
The extra 100 calories a day - it's chips and snacks that we "intercept" as setting the table or doing their own thing. Try to eat only at the table - it disciplines. Accustomed to eat at the table, you can better control their power and restrain the desire to eat, even when you are not hungry.
Eat only from a plate
Learn only from a plate. Never bite off, do not take food from the packets and bowls and other utensils for food storage - so you do not notice how much eat. Do not rush and put food on his plate.
Do not put dishes with food on the dining table
Do not put dishes with food on the dining table, or else you will want to put additives. Leave all the dishes except the dishes on the table, where they cook the food. If you're still hungry, you can always get up and put additives.
Choose the best desserts
Learn to savor the desserts. Choose only the best, most expensive desserts that you can afford. So you will eat less and get more pleasure from eating. Remember that not all the sweetness of the candy on the counter, it tastes as good as looking.
Eat more often
Try to eat less but more often. Because of the need to get up the table with a slight feeling of hunger, mindful of the fact that in a few hours you will be able to eat. Carry nuts, yogurt and other snacks. Try to reduce the amount of food that you need to quench your appetite.
Eat for food
That's right - eat for food. Do not watch TV, do not read the newspaper, do not talk on the phone and various other activities for eating. Just eat. Focus on food. Keep an eye on all that into his mouth. Distracted for a meal leads to the automatic absorption of products, regardless of hunger.
Monitor the consumption of "liquid" calories
Follow-calorie drinks that drink. Surprisingly, to "cut" a hundred extra calories a day, enough to eliminate from the diet of sugary sodas, juices and alcohol. Try to write down everything that you drink, and at the end of the day count calories. Harmful calorie beverages can be replaced with hot tea, iced tea, and water.
Manage your desires
If you suddenly wanted this or that food, wait at least 5 minutes. If after this time the desire is missing, do the following: take a small plate or saucer, put back a few pieces of desired product (but not more than one drink!) And hide the box. Place a plate on the table, without being distracted, eat what is put, and ask yourself whether eaten your torment.
How men can get rid of belly fat: Action Plan
September 27, 2012
The fat on your stomach poisoning the lives of many men, but if your beer belly or "lifeline" around the waist bothers you, find someone to blame. While many men gain weight as a result of their chosen lifestyle, the problem may have genetic roots, putting you at risk of overweight. To get rid of belly fat, you need to stick to a healthy diet, exercise and excess have personal motivation.
Experts advise to ask yourself why it is you want to lose weight. Maybe in order to meet with the girls look good in their clothes or feel better? Write down everything you eat and every exercise you perform. Increase the intensity and load. Give yourself time. After four weeks, you will start to notice the results, if you adhere to all the above.
Prepare and plan
- Put health on the first place. Anyone going to work out, must first pass a general examination by a doctor. Be sure to tell your doctor about what are going to begin a new exercise program. Ask him whether you have any contraindications or restrictions which should be addressed. After the doctor will give you good, you can begin the program.
- Consult with a personal trainer. Although the sessions with a trainer once or twice a week can be expensive for you, it's still good, if a professional show you how to work with weights at the gym, as well as how to properly perform the pouring other exercises. Typically, coaches are asked to fill out a questionnaire consisting of questions that will help your coach to determine your level of fitness, your lifestyle, learn what you were sick and what you have or have injuries.
- Buy a device for measuring the heart rate (heart rate monitor). You'll need to verify that excess fat is actually burned. Confirm the importance of the knowledge of what it means "intense level of" training before going to the gym. Your maximum heart rate levels - the upper limit that can sustain your cardiovascular system during class - is 220 minus your age. Beginners should do to 65-85% of your maximum heart rate, and more intense exercise can be carried out at 70-96%.
- You have to know when to stop before you start. There are a variety of symptoms and signs, which you best tell your doctor, but one of the most important signs that you should stop activity - it's a pain in the chest
Chest pain is one symptom - a lot of diseases
, Dizziness, and a feeling-headed. If you have any of these signs, sit down and ask for help.
Visit the gym
- Burn fat on the abdomen. Men are experts recommend a circular training, which saves time and burn more calories. Such training with high intensity will benefit your cardiovascular system. Pick a series of three or four exercises aimed at large muscle groups: legs, back, chest, and the muscles of the lower press with short breaks to rest or without them. Use light weight and high intensity.
- Try to increase the intensity. Most fat-burning zone is not understood correctly. The body uses primarily carbohydrates and fat (as fuel) during exercise. The body fat burning zone uses more fat as energy at low intensity for a longer period of time. However, at a high intensity, say, 85% of the maximum level of your heart rate, your body burns more calories in half and nearly as fat. Novices begin to occupy 65% of the maximum levels should gradually increase the exercise intensity to 75-85%.
- Strengthen the problem areas of the body. Classes are designed for only one part of the body, does not relieve you of belly fat. The body can not choose where to dump him fat. You need to drop the fat by using more calories, which means more muscle tissue to form. It is necessary to pay attention to all areas of the abdomen: the upper, middle, lower, oblique abdominal muscles and the core. Twisting, lifting legs, exercise bike and timber - are those activities that should be included in your workout. Performing exercises for the press
Exercises for the press: a flat stomach and wasp waist - easy!
, Keep a constant rhythm, pulling the navel towards the spine. If you do not like rolling on the floor, try to transfer the medicine ball, sitting on the floor, or tilts to the knees.
- Create the illusion. Belly fat often goes into the last turn, so concentrate on your back, shoulders and buttock muscles. You need to pump up the muscles in these areas of the body that is slightly different from the process of burning fat. It is best to use a heavier weight. Try to deal with three or four series of exercises for 6-8 repetitions, pauses for 30-90 seconds between each set.
- Be purposeful. Rome was not built in a day, and fat from the abdomen will not go away overnight. Medium build man should strive to engage in three or four times a week. If you are in good shape and can withstand a full workout, increase the frequency. Those who have just started practicing in the gym may feel muscle fatigue and soreness in the first few weeks. In this case, you can arrange a day off between workouts to give your muscles a rest.
- Ensure a balanced diet. But stay away from foods with high glycemic index. These products include white bread, French fries, white potatoes. The use of such products increases insulin and decreases glucagon. This process does not burn fat. Prefer cereals, oatmeal, pasta, whole grains, vegetables and fruits with low glycemic index (such as berries, apples, oranges, peaches
Peaches: benefits and harms of sun fruits
- Avoid dangerous fad diets, especially those that consist of the liquids. Consult with your doctor before you engage in cleansing the body.
- Measure their success in inches rather than in pounds. Use a soft measuring meter, to see the results. Weigh yourself only once a week and not worry about the weight. Muscle mass is heavier than fat, so even if you gained weight, you can look your best.
Tips & Warnings
Coaches have an old saying: do not easily pull the fish out of the pond. However, you should know the difference between hard training and the pain that comes from you. The pain - it is usually a sharp, burning sensation. She can talk about the fact that the tendons and ligaments are more stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
And this may cause injury. The soreness is most often associated with muscle fatigue.
What you'll need
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Soft measuring meter
- How to remove fat from the abdomen