Lip augmentation without surgery: all brilliant - just
December 16, 2010
Increasing the lip without operation - this is a relatively simple procedure, in which is introduced under the skin of a natural or artificial biocompatible. One injection is usually sufficient to achieve the desired, but usually temporary result.
The undeniable advantage of increasing the lips without surgery is that it takes very little time and almost immediately after the procedure may return to their business. In addition, the injection does not leave scars, and if the result is not like a few months filler absorbed and lips to return the previous volume and shape.
The main requirement for wishing to enlarge the lips without surgery is good health. The procedure is not recommended for those who have active cold sores
Herpes - a virus creeping
, Diabetes, connective tissue diseases, blood coagulation disorders. Smokers have a higher risk of complications due to injections of fillers, so before the procedure they need to consult a doctor.
It is important that the patient has realistic expectations about the surgery. Lip augmentation can improve the appearance, but it is not designed for its radical change.
Lip augmentation without surgery is performed under local anesthesia. The patient can be sent home the day of surgery. The fillers can be used the following materials:
- Artecoll - polymethylmethacrylate microparticles are synthetic and partially denatured bovine collagen. It gives a more stable result than natural collagen and some other substances, but more often causes allergic reactions.
- Autologen - it's own collagen is the person who is isolated from the fragment of his tissue and in the laboratory processed into an injectable form. By increasing the lips autologenom the risk of allergic reaction
Allergic reactions: how to understand why you tickle in the throat
It is missing, but it gives short-term effect. Furthermore, although the lip augmentation occurs directly without operations to remove tissue from which the collagen is received, it requires a surgical procedure - however, quite simple and brief.
- Bovine collagen. Result lip augmentation with bovine collagen lasts from four weeks to three months. The procedure is suitable for those who are not sure that he wants to increase the lips
How to increase the lips are different ways
long. Due to the significant risk of allergic reaction for some time prior to the procedure the patient do a test injection of a small dose of bovine collagen.
- Dermalogen - human collagen derived from the donor. The probability of rejection is minimal. Result lip augmentation dermalogenom retained for a short period of time.
- Restylane - gel containing hyaluronic acid. The risk of allergic reactions is very small, but within six months Restylane is completely absorbed in the tissues of the body.
The most common complication of lip augmentation is an allergic reaction to the filler. It may indicate prolonged redness of the lips, inflammation and itching, the hardness at the injection site. When these signs should be, without delay, consult your doctor.
Other possible complications are asymmetry and bleeding lips.
Termolifting - help aging skin
February 12, 2009
Regardless of gender, each of us wants to be beautiful and young look. It is difficult to accept the fact that the signs of aging begin to be indicated on our faces. That is why the cosmetic industry and the beauty industry are developing a variety of products, which returns the facial skin elasticity and slows down aging of the skin
Aging Skin: The three most common problems and their solutions
. Although funds for facelift aim is to restore us to a beautiful complexion and elastic skin, they are not as effective as plastic surgery. But plastic surgery is expensive and most people can not afford it. And despite the fact that there are those who by means of plastic surgery, many of them do not want to go under the knife.
An alternative to plastic surgery
The alternative is a plastic surgery procedure termoliftinga that does not require surgery and is considered a non-invasive surgery for facelift. -Heat is carried out by use of radio waves, which penetrate the skin. Radio frequency waves stimulate collagen production in the skin layers. The thermal effect caused by the frequency of radio waves and reproducing the compression promotes collagen fibers. As a result, the skin shrinks and acquires a tone, looks younger and more supple.
Since this noninvasive method of skin rejuvenation is used as a stimulator of the heat, we can assume that after this procedure, the skin becomes irritated. But this is a normal side effect that is not a major cause for concern. Such irritation continues for a few days, and it can be weakened by a mild anesthetic cream and analgesics. The entire procedure usually takes termoliftinga less than an hour, and therefore is called "lunchtime procedure".
The results of the procedure appear at once, especially in the eyebrows, eyes and cheeks, so rejuvenation effect is visible immediately after the procedure. But the full impact termoliftinga a few months. On the whole, the changes in appearance after termoliftinga are not so striking as usual after the plastic surgery. So expect too much from this procedure is not necessary. However, termolifting helps reduce "crow's feet" and wrinkles around the eyes with laughter.
Termolifting: you need to know about the procedure
- Since during the procedure termoliftinga as a tool used by the impact of radio frequency waves, the utmost importance in this case is the skill of the dermatologist or other physician performing the procedure. If the impact of the waves in a particular area takes too long, there is a risk of serious burns. But such cases are extremely rare. During the procedure are important exposure time and precision beam focusing, so it's best to choose an experienced physician.
- Before you decide to hold termoliftinga, you must own and as detailed as possible to study the matter. Find out whether you fit this procedure, what are the options. Search for the procedure a good specialist with positive recommendations. All this will help you prepare for the procedure and give confidence that you are in safe hands.
- Cost termoliftinga. Treatments are not cheap, but it's worth it. It is better to pay a little more, but still get a higher quality of service, is not it?
For the modern business man with a busy schedule and lack of enough free time to recover after plastic surgery procedure termoliftinga an excellent alternative to surgery. Termolifting is more practical and technically feasible option. This procedure requires very little time and allows you to continue working immediately after its completion. There is no risk of serious complications, a patient may experience only with some side effects, is rarely manifested edema
Prevention and treatment of edema - it is important to understand the root cause
Redness, blistering and more. In addition, these symptoms go away within a week and are not a serious problem.