Treatments for skin became one of the most popular treatments for themselves. Classic facial cleansing helps to open the pores and improve the appearance of millions of women, and men. If you are ready to move to a new level of the monthly skin care, think about the ultrasonic cleaning person.
The combination of technology and cosmetic procedures skin care
Ultrasound equipment, the effect of which is based on the use of high frequency sound waves, it has long been used to clean jewelry and delicate laboratory instruments. Plaque and dirt that can not be seen with the naked eye, after a 20-minute ultrasonic cleaning fall away in flakes. This is because ultrasonic vapor bubbles take out the dirt from even the tiniest crevices. Applying these principles in skin care, beauticians have found that by using ultrasound can effectively clean and polish delicate, exposed to age-related changes, reddened and sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
The procedure for ultrasonic cleaning person
Ultrasonic cleaning of the face usually takes 60 minutes, although the time of its implementation may vary. Ultrasound can be combined with other therapies, as well as to carry out it after some specific procedures, for example, after the treatment of acne or rosacea.
Ultrasonic cleaning of the face, which takes place in three stages, is a delicate and relaxing treatments. Simple and easy-to-use equipment for ultrasonic cleaning does not require the use of aggressive chemicals, crystals or scrubs.
During the exfoliation of the skin, which is the first phase of the ultrasonic cleaning person, known as phase peeling, there is the preparation of skin-to-use masks and moisturizers. Phase peeling removes 20 to 50 percent of the surface layer of the skin. Beautician Apply a thin layer of ultrasound gel on the surface of the skin. Then, an ultrasonic probe or electrode liquid is distributed over the skin surface. During this process, tiny steam bubbles are formed which interact with the skin and burst. Ultrasonic vibrations moving water molecules with a high frequency, causing a change called cavitation. Cavitation cleans the skin follicles and the skin removes plaque.
During the next step of the procedure, introduction phase, the ultrasonic waves are prepared to receive skin antioxidant nutrients and other means. For the application of therapeutic agents by means of ultrasound is used hand tools. During the special procedures, depending on skin condition, the frictional heat is applied. Heat increases blood circulation, thereby increasing nutrient uptake by skin cells. Cell plaque, sebum and toxins more effectively removed if the circulation increases.
During a microcurrent therapy, or phase stroking the skin condition is normalized very mild electric shock that restores the natural electrical charge of skin cells. Ultrasonic probe or electrode is used for a light tapping or stroking the skin. It provides healing and cell regeneration, effectively rejuvenating the skin.
The frequency of treatments
Beauticians recommend to conduct ultrasonic cleaning person once or twice a week, until you complete the course of 6-8 treatments. At this time becomes a maximum results. After that supports ultrasound procedures should be performed every 4-8 weeks. Since they do not irritate the skin Ultrasonic cleaning of the face can be combined with microdermabrasion or other procedures.
The benefit of procedures
- Deep cleansing of pores without irritation
- Moisturizing the skin
- Gentle but thorough exfoliation
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation
- Lighten age spots and acne scars
- Reduce Wrinkles
- The relaxation of the muscles, improve skin tone
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Improved color in such diseases as rosacea and melasma
- Reduce swelling and dark circles around the eyes
- Stimulation of lymphatic drainage
- Ultrasonic cleaning of the face is safe for most people. However, those people who have the autoimmune disease, heart problems or cancer, should consult a doctor before an ultrasound procedure.
- People sensitive to ultrasound gel or heat can discuss it with the cosmetician before to carry out this procedure.
- Facial cleansing - the most important part of facial care, especially for those who have oily skin. Many people who have tried to find a good method of cleansing the skin, experiencing failure.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of the face offers a revolutionary method of purification. Ultrasonic cleaning removes grease and bacteria deep into the pores by means of ultrasonic waves, and does it quickly and painlessly, without using soaps or scrubs, which can irritate the skin.
How to spend ultrasonic cleaning person
To perform ultrasonic cleaning person find a licensed cosmetologist who is well trained in the use of ultrasound equipment. Ask questions about his experience, for example, how long he works with this equipment, and where he was trained.
- Before the procedure, wash your face thoroughly, paying particular attention to the "T-zone" (forehead, nose and chin). Grease and dirt on the skin interfere with optimal operating equipment.
- Ask your beautician use tools such as glycolic acid or herbal extracts, according to your skin type
How to determine your skin type
Clean face regularly. Their frequency depends on the condition of your skin. Reaching optimal results, regularly spend supporting procedures, to the effect of them remained. It might be necessary to do once a month.
Tips & Warnings
- Take care of your skin between treatments: eat well, drink plenty of fluids, wash off makeup at the end of the day. This is especially important for those who have oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
Prone to the appearance of the rash.
- Studies show that ultrasonic cleansing in conjunction with the means bleaching the skin, such as ascorbyl glucoside or niacinamide significantly reduce dark spots and wrinkles.
- Use sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
and avoid exposure to sunlight, if coupled with a dusting of face you made microdermabrasion or other procedures exfoliation.