Contrary to popular belief, proper skin care does not require much time and effort. By following a few simple tips, you can significantly improve the skin for a long time to keep it young and healthy.
Protect your skin from the sun
Exposure to sunlight, which the skin is exposed throughout life, eventually leading to the formation of wrinkles, age spots, and increases the risk of skin cancer. To protect your skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation:
- Use a sunscreen with a minimum protection factor of 15. The use of these funds, regardless of the weather and time of year;
- Avoid staying in the open air during the hours of greatest solar activity - between 10 and 16 hours;
- Wear long clothing and hats - they protect against UV whole body.
Do not smoke
Smoking causes skin deprived of essential nutrients that contribute to premature wrinkling. Also contained in tobacco smoke substances destroy collagen and elastin - the fibers that make skin elastic and supple.
Care for skin care
Daily use of detergents and water, part of shaving, can have a negative impact on the skin. Follow these rules:
- Limit the time you spend in the bath or shower. Prolonged exposure to the hot water washes the natural skin oils which can cause skin dryness. Therefore it is better to wash with warm or cool water, and no longer than 10-15 minutes;
- Avoid harsh soaps - it is very dry skin. Instead, use a soft gels and lotions;
- Breit carefully. To protect the skin before shaving it is necessary to put on it the foam or gel. In no case do not use dirty, blunt razor;
- Moisturize the skin. Regardless of your skin type, it needs moisture. During the day it is recommended to use a moisturizer with sunscreen, and before going to bed to put on your skin special night cream.
As you know, skin care starts from within - with proper nutrition. The right balance of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein in the diet to ensure the health of the skin.
Control your stress
Frequent stress leads to various rashes on the skin, wrinkles and other problems. Review your daily schedule and look for a place to study, which bring you pleasure. The result of such a small change can affect both the internal state, and on the exterior.
Wrinkles around the eyes
The skin around the eye is most thin and sensitive. If ordinary facial moisturizers retain moisture in the skin and maintain its firmness, skin creams eye typically contain active ingredients and preservatives at lower concentrations, so they have more delicate skin effect.
When choosing a cream make sure that it contains such basic substances such as sunscreen and antioxidants. If you need additional support, look for ingredients such as caffeine and magnolia extract that reduces swelling; Echinacea, which soothes the skin, and vitamin K, which reduces dark circles under the eyes.
Care slows the aging process. Here are some simple recommendations on anti-aging skin care
Anti-Aging Skin Care: basic rules
- Do not forget about peeling. When you are thirty and more, it slows down the process of cell renewal of the skin, which leads to dullness and uneven skin tone of the face. To cope with this problem will help regular peels (using alpha-hydroxy acids), followed by moisture.
- Carry out the procedure to reduce pigmentation. Pregnancy is accompanied by rapid changes in hormone levels that can cause melasma, also known as the "mask of pregnancy" (the appearance of the skin dark pigment spots). Reduce the appearance of melasma help cosmetics with whitening effect, containing vitamin C and an extract from licorice root.
- Take your vitamins. Just one multivitamin provides your body with a majority of necessary vitamins and minerals. Doctors also recommend taking calcium supplements.
- Move more. Training with weight lifting strengthen bones and muscles.
- Drink more water. This is the simplest rule for skin care. Water helps to flush toxins from the body
How to remove toxins from the body - simple ways
That allows you to preserve the purity of the skin and strengthen the immune system. Doctors recommend drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Avoid using potent cosmetic products based on chemicals. Natural remedies for skin care - the best option. Use organic means for skin care (home-made or store) - they are quite effective in controlling the symptoms of age.
- Keep makeup clean. Regularly replace the sponges and other means for applying makeup. Periodically dispose of all cosmetics and replace it with a new - the average shelf life of cosmetics ranges from 6 to 12 months. Do not buy too expensive funds, which then will be a pity to throw away.
- Do not abuse the means for skin care. Too frequent use of radical means can have the result opposite to the desired.
- Protect your skin from the sun. Use sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
and avoid staying in the sun from 10 am to 2 pm.
- DO NOT SMOKE! Leather - another organ of the body, a very large, so it requires extensive blood flow. Smoking interferes with the normal blood supply to the skin. That is why smokers skin look dull and lifeless. Instead of oxygenated blood to their skin only gets poisons and oxidants.
In recent years there have been many studies that show the healing and psychological properties of bovine colostrum. Colostrum supports the immune system, helps to maintain the maximum functioning of the organism and to cope with the acne-causing bacteria.
Colostrum provides the body with growth factors (hormones), and stimulates the own hormones of the endocrine system. Studies indicate that a combination of growth factors and immune factors in colostrum creates a potential anti-aging effect, helping to improve skin elasticity and even the generation of cells and organ tissue, which decrease with age in size.
A daily dose of bovine colostrum allows the body to improve the sensitivity to any type of stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
. General health and well-being is improved when the body is provided with all the necessary factors to him for protection, healing and recovery.
If you have skin problems, such as stable acne, rosacea, or increased sensitivity of the skin or fat, it is best to seek help from a professional dermatologist.
Healthy beautiful skin is only given to young girls, and in 30 years you need to make some efforts to preserve it. Little attention, perseverance - and you will achieve success.