Anti-aging skin and muscle training - Cosmetics
August 5, 2007
- Anti-aging skin and muscle training
- Types of aging
Facial exercises to train the muscles of the face to help preserve the beauty and youthfulness of the skin. Unfortunately, conceal or remove all signs of aging can not be. With age on his face appear wrinkles and fine lines, "crow's feet" around the eyes, the skin loses its elasticity and droops.
By the appearance of wrinkles are the most sensitive areas of the skin around the eyes, neck, forehead, neckline, and even hands. The modern market is flooded with various types of anti-aging, including creams, gym, beauty treatments, gels, lotions, foams.
Unfortunately, only a few anti-aging products contain natural ingredients that prevent the formation of wrinkles and repulsive fat tissue around the face that prevents the formation of double chin.
Anti-aging creams to protect the skin and help to restore skin health, maintain tone and prevent the formation of wrinkles, at the same time restoring skin elasticity by providing it with collagen.
Although many brands offer tools that can help reduce the signs of skin aging, many of them only operate for 10 minutes.
Cosmetic masks - one of the most popular anti-aging. The mask is applied to the face and wash off when the vehicle has hardened. The only drawback masks - possible skin irritation. Masks based on narrowing since they have the effect of cosmetic skin tightening.
Gels and foams
Gels and foams not only reduces the visibility of wrinkles, many give the skin a healthy glow of youth. However, when choosing these funds should take into account the skin type
How to determine your skin type
and ingredients (necessary to ensure that they are harmless to health).
Massage and exercise facial muscles - one of the traditional means of correction of wrinkles (eg, circular (chewing) mouth movements of the meal).
Trainers Flex facial different, but they all give the skin a healthy glow, reduce or prevent wrinkles from forming. However, these simulators are expensive, so the decision must be balanced and considered.
In addition to the apparatus, the kit includes simulators such as creams, gloves and massage, which is used to relax the facial muscles. Action simulator helps to correct wrinkles and improves complexion. During exercise muscles of the face skin is tightened up and stretched.
Since during the execution of the procedure the skin moisturized, use gloves, however, the anti-aging creams, lotions, gels and foams are applied to special pads that rotate with the apparatus and smooth wrinkles.
However, the natural facial exercises against skin aging
Aging Skin: The three most common problems and their solutions
For example, stretching the skin of the ears, the circular motion of the jaw and mouth, helping to slow down the formation of wrinkles.
Anti-aging skin and muscle training - Types of aging
August 5, 2007
- Anti-aging skin and muscle training
- Types of aging
Types of aging
Scientists have isolated two types of aging - internal and external. The first is caused mainly by heredity, the second - by numerous environmental factors.
Internal aging or natural aging - it is a lengthy process, which normally begins, usually after 25 years. Collagen in the skin starts to be developed slowly, and elastin, a substance that provides elasticity to the skin, gradually changes its properties, which is why the skin becomes less elastic. Exfoliate dead skin cells are not as fast as before, and the renewal of the skin is slower. While all of these changes begin at such a young age, and their results may be hidden within one or two decades. Signs of internal aging:
- The appearance of wrinkles
- Thinning of the skin
- Reducing the amount of fat, whereby the cheeks are hollow, and the skin on the face and the body - notably less elastic
- Bone mass decreases, which is why the bones can not serve a full skeleton for the skin and the skin droops
- The skin becomes dry, itchy skin from time to time appears
- Violated sweating, and as a result, the skin can not properly cool
- The appearance of gray hair
- Hair loss on the head
- The appearance of unwanted hair, e.g., facial
How fast starts and develops the aging process depends on the genes. Someone notices the first gray hair in the twenties, someone - only after forty years. Patients with Werner's syndrome, a rare congenital disorder in which the aging process is much faster than usual, in the 30 years look like the elderly. Their hair turns gray and thinning as a teenager, and after twenty years of cataracts may occur
Cataracts - how to solve the problem completely?
. The average life expectancy for these patients is 46 years. Fortunately, this violation is extremely rare and the majority of people the aging process is much slower.
Many environmental factors influencing the body, along with genetic predisposition may cause premature aging of the skin. In particular, significantly affected by the sun's rays, facial expressions, the attractive force of the earth, pose in which a person is sleeping, smoking.
- Sun. If you spend every day in the sun at least a few minutes, without taking measures to protect against ultraviolet rays, over the years it can cause noticeable changes in the skin. Freckles, age spots, "spiders" or "star" of thin capillaries, coarsened, dry, loose skin, and skin cancer
Skin cancer - a full recovery possible
- All this could be the consequences of exposure to sunlight.
- "Photo-aging" - the term dermatologists use to describe aging caused by exposure to sunlight. The degree to which a person is exposed to photoaging, depends on the color of his skin, and how much time he spent in the sun without using sunscreen. The most visible signs of photo-aging in people with fair skin.
When repeated over time exposure to the sun, the skin loses the ability to regenerate. Studies have shown that the frequent exposure to UV rays is the destruction of collagen, as well as a violation of its synthesis. The sun has a devastating effect on elastin, making the skin less elastic.
- Mimicry. Each time a person changes the facial expression under the top layer of skin it formed grooves, recesses, through which appear on the skin folds characterizing different facial expressions. When the skin ages and loses its elasticity, these folds can not flatten each time, and become permanent wrinkles. So, if you are his facial expressions do not work for their living, perhaps, is to try to use it at least a little less.
- Gravity. The strength of the Earth's gravity to influence us throughout life. For fifty years, when the elasticity of the skin decreases sharply, the effects of gravity are the most noticeable. It was under the influence of her elongated ears, eyelids droop, and the lower lip stuck out so that it falls short.