- Building muscle - not an easy task
- Muscle training
It is believed that the human body consists of fat and lean mass, which is measured in percentage terms. Body fat includes all the fat tissue, lean body mass includes all bones, organs and muscles.
The term "dry muscle mass" means that the muscles are part of the lean body mass. Today's fitness craze aims set of muscle mass, building beautiful and fit body. Experts in fitness tips to build muscle mass, as developed musculature makes a person more healthy than a large amount of fatty tissue.
Why is it important to maintain lean body mass
Lean body mass is required to reduce weight, since it increases the metabolic rate. Consequently, it burns more calories and less fat is deposited. Consumption of food necessary amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats is extremely important to build up lean muscle mass. An increase in lean body mass is required to improve the physical form, and overall health.
Diet to increase muscle mass
To increase muscle mass, you can not cut back sharply on their usual diet. To build muscle human body requires energy. A reduction in the diet leads to the fact that the body begins to use as an energy source muscle mass resulting in slowing the metabolism. In this way, it is impossible to lose weight.
Special Recommendation states that, what food should be eaten because of its caloric content. For example, if the day you get 1500 calories you need 300-500 calories a day
How many calories a day you need to lose weight - everyone has their own rate
more to achieve the goal. To build muscle you need to stick to a well balanced diet, which included are products for building muscles. Protein should make up no more than twenty percent of the daily diet. They should be obtained from fish, poultry, and other foods with a low fat content. Fried foods contain large amounts of saturated fat and is a health hazard.
Up to seventy percent of the daily diet should be carbohydrates. Sugar, which can be found, for example, as part of candies and other sweets, should be completely excluded from the diet and to replace complex carbohydrates contained in whole grains and vegetables. A diet rich in fiber, is also essential for maintaining overall health.
The remaining ten percent of the diet should be fat. It should be healthy fats, such as olive oil and omega-3 fatty acids.
Although the increase and maintain muscle mass is easier with the help of a low-carb diet, it's not as easy as it seems. If you limit the intake of carbohydrates, insulin levels
The principles of action of insulin - the science of saving lives
in the body falls. At a low level of glycogen the body uses for energy reserves of protein. The main root in this case - is to reduce the consumption of carbohydrates to burn fat and maintain reserves of protein in the body. The fact that a person with more body fat is more difficult to build muscle than a person with a low fat mass.
Needless to intense aerobic exercise is also a danger of depletion of glycogen, which helps to burn unwanted fat. Low-carbohydrate diets should be followed about eight - nine weeks, and then to take a break from one day to two weeks to give your body the emotional and physiological rest.
Training for muscle development
However, compliance with a proper diet is not enough to build muscle. In addition, you must have regular exercise, including weight training, as well as a number of aerobic exercise improves lung and heart.
During weight lifting exercises it is important to remember that one should avoid performing isolation exercises to increase the muscle mass of certain body parts, such as the biceps. Instead, you can do sit-ups, to catch up and do the bench press. It is the most common exercise.
Having been engaged in training, it is important to be able to stop in time. Otherwise there is a risk to overdo it and harm your health, then training at some time will have to stop. Instead, follow twenty repetitions of each exercise twice a week, while allowing the body to recover.
Increased endurance and muscle development:
- First of all, you need to determine the percentage of fat in the body and only then change the diet, or to introduce new exercises.
- Strength training to increase lean body mass. It is necessary to develop the major muscle groups such as the muscles of the front of the thighs, hamstrings, gluteus muscles, back muscles, chest, shoulders, arms and abdomen. It is more convenient and much less engaged on home gym
Home Gyms: a day without sports!
- It is best to gradually move to the exercises "without insurance". If the hedge reduces the overall weight of the body Train strength will not increase.
- It should expend more calories than you consume. Any activity, whether it be mowing the lawn or cleaning the carpet cleaner can help burn calories.
- Cardiovascular workouts are mandatory. Aerobic exercises increase calorie burning and endurance.
- To lose about 0, 5 kg of fat, you must consume 3,500 calories more than to receive. By reducing your calorie intake and consuming daily 500 more calories can be burned to 0, 5 kg of fat every week.