Hernia: an exercise for the treatment and prevention
February 10, 2012
When vertebral hernia, causing constant pain in the back, it is very important the correct mode of exercise - it is better to consult a professional who will help you choose a set of exercises that are useful for the back and it does not provide an additional load on the spine.
Intensive exercise and wrong movements are often themselves become the cause of back pain. That is why if you suspect a hernia is better to abandon physical activity puts additional strain on the lower back, and sudden movements from the twists back - for example, football, golf, ballet, weight lifting.
Exercise and a sharp pain in the back
In most cases, the exercises do not help resolve the acute back pain caused by a pinched nerve in the displacement of the intervertebral disc - in fact, the excess load may aggravate the symptoms of vertebral hernia. After four to eight weeks after the onset of symptoms of a hernia, however, the recovery back exercises
Exercises for the back - useful for sedentary lifestyle
help to suppress the symptoms of disc displacement.
Aerobic exercise (such as walking, cycling, swimming) can begin two weeks after the onset of symptoms of vertebral hernia. Jogging are generally not recommended - at least, until the elimination of pain and the return of muscle tone.
When vertebral hernia should avoid any exercise that provide additional load on the lower back up to restore back muscle - for example, lifts the legs from a prone position, face down, sit-ups with straight legs and so on. In addition, you can not do the exercises, if the pain is caused by the displacement of the intervertebral disc, compounded after exercise.
Exercises and chronic back pain
Regular and well-formed set of exercises plays a very important role in suppressing chronic back pain caused by a hernia. Regular exercise - an important factor that allows the individual to strengthen the muscle groups supporting the spine, increase flexibility and endurance. For ease chronic back pain fit two different groups of exercises to increase flexibility exercises to help relieve the pain and strengthening exercises - to restore muscle tone back.
Basic exercises in the vertebral hernia:
- Aerobic exercise. Aerobic exercise with low intensity - such as swimming, cycling or exercise bike, walking strengthens the muscles of the abdomen and back, without causing additional load on his back. Such exercises are useful even for pregnant women who have spinal hernia
Hernia - why it is not necessary to endure the pain
It can cause particularly severe back pain.
- Strengthening exercises. Exercises to strengthen the muscles that are effective in the treatment of vertebral hernia and stabilize the vertebrae. These exercises strengthen the abdominal muscles, improve mobility of the lower back, increase endurance, and flexibility of the muscles the lower back and hips.
- Yoga. Oriental practice of combining exercise
Myths about exercise: do not believe
Meditation - treats the body and the spirit
It is particularly useful in the intervertebral disc displacement. Yoga exercises help to achieve physical and mental balance and prevent the return of back pain.
- Flexibility exercises. Flexibility exercises help to suppress the pain associated with vertebral hernia. It is best to combine stretching exercises with a set of exercises that strengthen the muscles of the back.
Special exercises for the treatment of vertebral hernia
To ease the back pain and other symptoms of vertebral hernia, must be at least three times a week to do the following exercises:
Lifting the body from a prone position. Rises body from a prone position with twisting strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- Take a horizontal position, lying on his back, knees bent, and lift the body by ten to twenty centimeters from the floor.
- When lifting body exhales, when lowering the body - take a deep breath.
- Repeat slowly eight to ten times with his hands crossed on his chest.
Climbs pelvis. Such exercises relax tense muscles lower back.
- Take a horizontal position, with your knees bent and feet on the floor by putting exactly.
- Squeeze your buttocks and abdomen, almost severing the lower half of the body on the floor.
- Press your lower back to the floor, hold for a second, then relax the muscles completely.
- During the exercise, do uniform breaths.
Over time duration of one approach can increase from one second to five seconds. To increase the load, stretch your legs a little more - so your feet are farther away from the body - and try to repeat the exercise.
Exercises to increase flexibility of the back muscles:
- Take a horizontal position, lying on his back, knees bent, so that the legs were closed. Stretching his arms along the body slowly lower your knees to one side until complete muscle relaxation. Hold your legs in this position for twenty seconds, maintaining regular breathing, and then slowly put the leg to the starting position and repeat, dropping knees to the other side.
- Lying on his back, his hands grasp one knee and slowly pull it to his chest, holding twenty seconds. Repeat with the other knee.
- Kneeling and hands, pull and hold in the air at the same time the right arm and left leg. Hold your arm and a leg in the raised position for three seconds, while straining abdominal muscles. The back should be straight. Repeat for the left arm and right leg, making twenty-eight approaches.
Exercises to strengthen the back muscles and flexibility, it is impossible to do in the morning - this time in the intervertebral discs are filled with fluid and are more vulnerable to all kinds of stress on your back.
What exercises to remove belly fat - sports guard Beauty
January 6, 2012
Get rid of the belly and become a strong chiseled waistline can only be combined with a reasonable diet and normalization of active exercise
Myths about exercise: do not believe
. Only one diet will not help, because the body often perceives the strict limitation in food as a stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
Which further causes more rapid weight gain back.
In this case, the waist folds appear particularly fast, as it is the inherent nature - bulging belly is the body for the strategic reserve in case of repetition of calories hungry period. Therefore, instead of a rigid diet to get rid of fat around the waist is necessary to choose the normalization of nutrition and physical activity - running, swimming, sports and games. What exercises to remove belly fat
How to remove belly fat: tips and tricks
- The question is incorrect, because the fat they can not get rid of, but make the muscles firm and strong - can, and it is their main task.
Why train your abdominal muscles?
It would seem, why bother to train your abdominal muscles? Because, if the waist is not fat, the belly will automatically acquire the coveted plane. In fact this is not true. If the abdominal muscles are not subjected to training, the stomach anyway eventually become convex, and the case may not be fat, but in the pressure of the internal organs. Normally, strong muscles in the abdomen are as solid corset, like ribs, giving the stomach flat shape and not giving it stands out. If the muscles are flabby and untrained, even emaciated waist will not look ugly.
Total physical activity such as running or dancing, strengthens all the muscles, and including the abdominal muscles. However, for best results, you need an additional load this area special exercises, some of which are aimed at the lower or upper area of the press, as well as the obliques. Engage preferably daily; Training need not be continuous, but it must be included all three of these types of exercises. Work at any time of the day, but not immediately after a meal - it is necessary to wait two or three hours. After the class better and do not have at least an hour.
Exercises for a flat stomach
Three main groups of exercises on the press are divided in type to move the legs at the motionless body, upper body movement while the fixed lower and all sorts of twisting. The first type aims to develop the muscles of the lower press, the second - the upper and the third - on the obliques.
Exercise the lower press - these are terrific movement as "scissors", "bicycle" or other variations thereof. Mahi feet made from a prone position with a stationary upper torso; You can describe eight feet or cross traffic, and this exercise should be at least 20-30 times. Exercises on the top news: tilts in different directions, tearing the torso off the floor at his feet still, rotate your hips and so on. Training obliques - it's all sorts of twisting, kicks to his side, bending sideways. Daily twenty-minute workouts, including three kinds of exercises strengthen the abdominal muscles and the waist will give a beautiful shape.