Dance Aerobics: the ideal form of the rhythm of the music
May 26, 2011
- Dance Aerobics: the ideal form of the rhythm of the music
In a world where constantly having someone to compete and keep up with a lot, it is very difficult to find time for sports - despite the fact that the ideal form is one of the important components of success. Those who are faced with such a problem as a lack of time, can come easy and enjoyable way to keep yourself in good shape - dance aerobics. As you might guess from the name, in the dance aerobics exercise combined from the usual aerobics and dance moves. Exercises can be divided into high-intensity and low-intensity. Step aerobics and aerobics in the water can also be combined with dance elements.
High-intensity aerobic dance involves quick movements to the rhythm of music and a lot of jumps - so it is not always suitable for people with varicose veins
Varicose veins - the operation is inevitable?
Low-intensity aerobic dance pays more attention to the smooth dance moves. For step-aerobics classes, a special platform, and water aerobics are engaged, standing waist-deep in water. Dance improves energy plastic movements, gives strength and uplifting.
- Dance aerobics provides a strain on the entire body, including the bones, which carry a significant part of the body weight, and cardiovascular muscles.
- Regular exercise can help reduce weight by replacing the fatty tissue of muscle. They also help to constantly maintain muscle tone.
- This is one of the easiest kinds of aerobics which is suitable for people of all ages, both women and men. (However, aerobic dance is usually not recommended for pregnant women and young children, the elderly can take it, but must be carefully controlled load).
- Dance Aerobics improves blood circulation, reduces the flow of oxygen and blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Energetic, rhythmic movements to improve blood flow to the organs, increasing the efficiency of the heart and lungs.
- Dance aerobics is an excellent remedy against stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
. It distracts from the daily cares and contributes to the development of so-called hormone of joy. Thus, it helps prevent depression, increased anxiety remove
Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease?
, Maintain clarity of thought.
These workouts you should not be limited to any one type of dance. You can choose, for example, between Latin American dance, jazz and hip-hop.
Dance aerobics is a potent stimulator of the immune system.
- Before training is recommended to warm up for ten or fifteen minutes. Length of this great jumping rope, sit-ups, stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
- Buy a lesson most comfortable shoes and clothing. Too loose, as too tight clothing will limit the freedom of movement.
- After the workout, drink one or two glasses of water (not ice, otherwise you can easily catch a cold).
- When you feel more or less confident, start experimenting. Keep track of the movement, which is, for example, the dancers in the competition, and try to integrate them into their workouts.
- For about ten minutes after the workout stretching routine.
After two or three months of training in a group, you will be able to deal with at home. You will need enough space in cheerful music, and the same comfortable clothing. But by training with the group is better not to give up - the house is always plenty of reasons to put off training for another day.
Exercises for hips full fitness at home
May 2, 2012
You exercise regularly, but stubborn fat around your hips even did not budge. The key to slimming your thighs - reducing total fat percentage as weight loss point is impossible. Development of beautiful muscles with the help of strength training increases metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
and promotes fat loss. Include exercises for the lower abdominals into your training program to burn fat and remove the extra inches off your thighs.
Performing vyshagivaniya platform, you strengthen the hips, buttocks and calves. Stand in front of a flat bench or walking platform, put your right foot up. Make a press on the right foot and move the body on the bench. Lift the left knee to hip level. Scroll down the left leg and right leg, return to the starting position. Repeat the movement for three sets of twenty reps on each leg.
Upgrades to the side
Upgrades to the sides focused on the gluteal sciatic muscle from the thigh. Stand in the position of your feet together and place your right hand on the wall for balance. Lift the left leg bent upwards at an angle of 45 degrees. Slowly lower the leg to the floor, but his touch. Repeat the movement twenty times on the left leg and then switch to the right. Perform three sets of twenty reps on each leg.
Attacks in hand
Attacks in hand involve the quads, glutes, calves and hamstrings, as well as stimulate the inner thighs. Begin by standing with your feet together and arms extended at chest level. Take a wide step right foot to the side. Lower thigh down until the right knee is not bent at an angle of 90 degrees, while the left knee should remain straight. Climb up and put your left foot next to right. Return to starting position. Repeat three times in twenty exercises in each direction.
The bridges are forced to work hamstrings, buttocks and inner muscles. Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet on the floor putting. Put your hands beside your hips. Lift the hips up to the position of the bridge. Slowly lower your hips to the floor, do not touch the floor buttocks. Repeat three times for twenty repetitions.