Exercises for inguinal hernia in some cases, can help to strengthen the anterior abdominal wall. But do these exercises only with a doctor's permission and under the supervision of a specialist - physiotherapist instructor. Self-employment can lead to a strangulated hernia.
Do gymnastics inguinal hernia?
Gymnastics inguinal hernia strengthens the abdominal muscles and the muscular system to help keep the hernia in the reduction state. Unfortunately, the only one in the gym inguinal hernia is not enough. In order to eliminate a hernia, hernia repair is necessary to perform the surgery and subsequent plastics hernia aperture. Exercises for inguinal hernia in men
Inguinal hernia in men - at any age
fraught slighted besides the efficiency of their use questionable.
But after hernia repair gymnastics helps restore the body, it helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles, prevention of relapses and contributes to weight loss, which is also important for inguinal hernia.
But in any case, physiotherapy inguinal hernia (exercise) to be assigned a doctor and carried out under the supervision of a specialist, at least initially, until the patient clearly has not mastered all the movements.
Exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles are excellent prevention of inguinal hernia. If the hernia is not, as people often lift weights or perform other hard physical work, a set of exercises for the abdomen to help prevent the development of an inguinal hernia.
Exercises after surgery inguinal hernia - the first stage
Physiotherapy after hernia repair surgery helps patients recover faster. There are special complexes of exercises aimed at the prevention of pulmonary complications, activation of motility of the gastrointestinal tract, prevention of thrombosis and embolism (blockage of blood vessels), stimulate blood and lymph circulation in the area of post-operative wounds.
In the first hours after surgery to improve peripheral circulation in a complex exercise therapy lead exercise to include small and medium-muscle groups of limbs: tilting the head forward to touch the breast chin, bending of the lower limbs in the knee and hip joints, alternate diversion legs to the side, lifting the pelvis to support on elbows and feet, rotate the torso to the side.
After 4-6 hours after the operation the patient should get up and walk to 40% of the time in an upright position. A few days later, this time is 60% of waking hours. At this time, you can start exercises for abdominal muscles, stimulates the process of recovery of postoperative wounds and breathing exercises with the turn of a trunk in the operated first, and then in a healthy way.
Includes exercises with the slope bent knees in the operated and healthy side, lifts the pelvis as you exhale, simultaneously bending the legs at the knee and hip in the supine position.
Performs diaphragmatic breathing exercises (under the supervision of an instructor LFK) lying on its side, legs bent at the knees and hips. On the exhale is removed foot back, raising his hand up. Then repeat all the exercises, lying on the other side.
Third and subsequent stages
After removing the stitches for the correction of carriage
Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight
are assigned exercises for the muscles of the shoulder girdle, trunk twists in a standing position. Torso forward, lateral tilt, sit-ups, increase intra-abdominal pressure, are included later.
A few days after removal of stitches (length of time depends on the condition of the wound and the nature of the operation) after doctor's permission physiotherapy inguinal hernia may include the following exercises to strengthen abdominal muscles:
- twist obliques: position - lying on his back, stretches his left knee to right elbow and vice versa; repetition of exercises should be very gradually increase to 40-50 times twice a day;
- Bike: supine position, arms curled behind his head, legs twist imaginary bicycle pedal, gradually increasing the speed and angle of the legs;
- Scissors: supine position, arms curled behind his head, legs extended and elevated above the floor; Vertical movement of the scissors legs to do a slow pace;
- circular rotation of each leg in the extended position: supine position, hands behind head, separately for each leg to make circular motions, holding the place of surgical wounds by hand;
- abdominal breathing with the weighting on the stomach: supine position, a small weight on the stomach (eg, a book); inspiratory bulging belly as high as possible while exhaling - draw;
- lift the pelvis: supine position, knees bent, should gradually be raised and lowered.
All the exercises in the inguinal hernia do only after consulting your doctor.