Exercises for the thighs - to create an attractive silhouette - A set of exercises
September 2, 2007
- Exercises for the thighs - to create an attractive silhouette
- A set of exercises
Exercises for the thighs will not only help to become slimmer and more confident. Experts say that with their help, you can greatly simplify or even eliminate joint pain
Joint pain - how to understand what is going on?
foot and knee joints. The exercises described below are designed to strengthen the muscles of the hips. Before embarking on their implementation, it is advisable to consult a physical therapist or an experienced coach. If you feel good, it is not necessary to do, but if you have any medical conditions, parts of the pain in joints and muscles, or other problems need to consult with a specialist in order to avoid complications.
- Starting position: lying on his back, legs bent at the knees. Arms extended along the body. Slowly lift hip. Shoulders should be pressed to the floor. During the exercise the abdominal muscles tense. Raising his hips as high as you can, hold this position for a few seconds, then slowly return to starting position. Do this exercise 10 times.
- Starting position: lying on his stomach, legs extended; put his head on his folded hands in front of him. Lift one leg as high as possible without bending the knee. Hold it raised for a few seconds, then slowly lower. Perform the exercise 10-20 times for each leg.
- Starting position: lying on his back, legs bent at the knees. Arms stretched along the body, lying on the floor, palms down. Pinch between his knees a small rubber ball (15-20 cm in diameter), or rolled-up towel. Slowly lower your ball, so as to feel the voltage inner thighs. Hold the maximum voltage for at least five seconds, then repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
- Starting position: lying on his left side, legs extended, left arm extended straight right hand bent, hand in front of chest rests on the floor. Raise your right leg without bending the knee. You should feel a strong tension in the muscles of the thighs, but not pain. Slowly raise and lower leg 10 times, then turn and do the exercise 10 times for the other leg.
- Starting position: standing, feet shoulder width apart. If you find it hard to keep balance, put themselves on the side of the chair and hold the back during exercise.
- Keep your back straight. Slowly allot the left foot to the side - by as much as you can. Hold it in a raised position for 5-10 minutes, then slowly return to its original position. Perform the exercise at least 10 times for each leg.
- Starting position: lying on his back, one leg bent at the knee, the other stretched straight; arms extended along the body. Slowly lift your outstretched leg as high as possible while pulling a sock over (so the load on the muscles of the legs increases more). Do this exercise 10 times for each leg.
- Starting position: standing on the floor, shoulder-width foot. Lift the bent at the knee left leg up and then slowly take her to the side as you can. Try to hold this position for 5 seconds and then return to starting position. Repeat 15-20 times for each leg.
- Fasten one end of the elastic band on the leg of a chair and the other - on his ankle. Holding on to his chair, slowly retract the foot, so far as the tape. Perform the exercise 10-15 times for each leg.
- Perform squats. Start with the easiest, then use light dumbbells. Very effectively strengthen thigh muscles squats on one leg. They require a certain physical fitness. During their performance hold free leg stretched in front of him.
What you need to know about the hips
The muscles responsible for hip harmony, are divided into four main groups: the inner thighs, outer thighs, upper arm, and the so-called quadriceps. To the result was evident, it is necessary to work on all these areas. Because aerobic exercise is best jogging and swimming. 20-50 minutes of brisk walking will not only lose weight, but also to make the hips vividly, and swimming helps keep legs and the whole body in good shape. Cardio also give a good result. Bike or stepper, if they devote enough time, give visible results even with zero resistance. Resistance increases the load, but increases the volume of the thighs at the expense of muscle mass. If the hip problem you have decided to apply power loads, remember that muscle tone and squeegee excess weight contributes to low weight and a large number of reps.
The key to the problem of unwanted fat on the thighs - the fight against excess weight in general. This means that you have to burn more calories than you consume. Magnificent assistants will be biking and jogging. If you visit the gym, do not neglect exercise machines and created specifically for the thighs. Alternate aerobic and power load. Care should be taken, and the posture
Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight
: This includes not only straight back, but also the correct position of the head, hands and feet particularly during exercise. The press must be tense. Wrong fixed foot or improper use of simulators can lead to knee injuries, so do not neglect the instructions and advice of a physician before beginning training.
Examples of exercises
- Great exercise for the inner thigh can be ... climbing stairs! Stand sideways to the stairs with his hands on the railing for support. Put your right foot on the step, and then perekin'te left foot cross to put it on the next. Continue to exercise at a moderate pace until the end of the stairs.
- To achieve maximum results, exercises for the thighs to be performed regularly, slightly modifying a set of exercises for each workout. Choose 3-4 exercises, making about five approaches for each.
- Lie on your side and make sure your shoulders, head and legs lie on one line. Place one hand under his head, and the other - in front of you for balance. Slightly bend your left knee and place it in front of him. Straightening the legs, lift it, and then slowly lower. The foot should be reduced and well fixed. In one approach to do at least 10 ups and then repeating with the other foot.
- The inner surface of the thigh can be downloaded on a special simulator, which is a chair with divorced in the stand for the feet. By bringing feet together and / or raising them to your chest, move slowly, being careful not to rotate the foot. You must keep your back straight. For greater effect, tense your abdominal muscles and do the exercise with small weights.
Exercises for the press at home: beautiful belly on their own - Raising the body and legs
December 21, 2011
- Exercises for the press at home: beautiful belly on their own
- Raising the body and legs
Lifting the body from a prone position
For abdominal exercises to fix the feet to the body when they are not picked up off the ground. Knees bent, but the body has to be comfortable. It is not necessary to perform abdominal exercises with straight legs - there is a risk of injury. Therefore, it is necessary to bend the legs at the knees, to fix its position, so that when lifting the housing body is not moving, buttocks kept his place.
Hands need to make his head and linked them to the castle - it will deploy the chest, helps breathing and muscles working correctly.
From a prone position, without lifting the hips, it is necessary to lift the upper body. This is not to take your body sharply from the floor. Movement should not be too fast. The order from the floor raised the head, neck, shoulders, shoulder blades, lower back. The body is raised completely, but the situation should not become sedentary. To increase the load on the press and the lumbar muscles can try to keep the body in a good condition and carefully drop in the reverse order: lower back, shoulder blades and shoulders.
This is a standard exercise can complicate, picking up a dumbbell, which will give an additional burden muscles. But we must remember to be careful. It is not necessary to overload the muscles.
In addition, if the rise to make turns to the side, it will load and the other muscle groups. Therefore, in addition to the study of the upper rectus abdominis press, and will work the obliques.
Raising the legs from a prone position
When was the last exercise load on the muscles of the upper press, the rise will affect the lower leg press.
In the supine position is necessary to fix the hands grab hold of any object over his head.
Lift the straight legs crossed on the floor for about thirty or forty degrees and then lowered.
The legs should be slightly bent at the knees, you can cross them, and begin to lift off the ground. Raising the maximum again lowered to the floor.
For beginners, this load will be sufficient. For those who are more prepared for classes, at a time when slightly bent knees are directly above the pelvis, you need a little lift hips off the floor. Do not make any sudden movements, this can lead to injury.
The rise in housing raised knees
This type of exercise is more difficult earlier. So do not just start with him. The housing is lying on the floor, feet must either lie on the chair (knees bent at an angle of ninety degrees), or raised on the wall at right angles to the body.
Alternately touch the elbow to the opposite knee with breaks or holding the body at the top, or lying down on the floor again.
Raising the body, turning it left and right. Endpoint lifting - knees. Touching them fall to the floor.
Advanced version of the exercise: to keep his feet without physical support in the air, bent at an angle of ninety degrees.
It is important to monitor the work of muscles and breathing. The load is only the abdominal muscles, other muscles of the body do not have to strain.
This set of basic exercises suitable for all ages, it is designed for all groups of abdominal muscles. The result of regular exercise becomes a beautiful belly.