- Treatment of inflammation of the folk remedies - whether good?
Inflammation of the appendages: folk remedies that strengthen the immune system
The human immune system is able to kill most pathogens. Good immunity has always been the key to health. But what if because of illness immunity "collapsed"? In folk medicine, there are many recipes for herbal medicines, can strengthen the immune system and protect the body from harmful influences. What kind of plants and how they act?
Help strengthen the immune system chicory, lovage, nettles, clover, wheat grass, lungwort, yarrow, Rhodiola rosea, devil and buckwheat porridge, a dish of beans, peas, soybeans. These plants contribute to a slow but steady recovery of the body's defenses. At the same time they do not have an aggressive effect on the metabolism and the endocrine system and internal organs. Therefore, to use drugs based on them is absolutely safe.
When inflammation of the appendages herbal therapy can help strengthen the immune system well and cleanse the body of toxins:
- the infusion of chicory for ingestion; 2 tablespoons dried minced raw pour 2 cups boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, strain and drink throughout the day; strengthens immunity, restores the metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
- infusion oral; take 2 of the St. John's wort, 3 parts hawthorn fruit blood-red and grass nettle, 4 parts of the roots of Rhodiola rosea roots devil's high and hips; All mix, take a tablespoon of the collection, pour a glass of boiling water, in a thermos 4:00, strain, wring out and drink a quarter cup 2-3 times a day as an immunostimulant;
- infusion oral; 2 tablespoons chopped dry grass clover pour two cups of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes, strain, wring out and drink during the day for half an hour before a meal, is divided into several portions; It has immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect;
- infusion oral; 2 tablespoons of the roots of couch grass to fill in for the night 0, 5 liters of boiling water and insist in a thermos; drink next day the solution for 30 minutes per day before meals in the form of heat; It cleanses the blood of toxins, strengthens the immune system;
- infusion oral; 2 teaspoons herb lovage pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, strain and drink throughout the day; tones and strengthens the immune system, cleanses the blood of toxins.
Honey is a natural immune stimulator. It contains vitamins B, C, E, beta-carotene (in the body it is converted to vitamin A), iodine, iron, beryllium, potassium, lithium, zinc and others. If the patient is not allergic, then with the help of the honey you can spend a wonderful restorative treatment. But too much honey can be harmful, as it contains a large amount of carbohydrate that can enhance the inflammatory process. For the recovery of enough to eat 1-2 teaspoons of honey 2-3 times a day.
Inflammation of the appendages - treatment camomile
Chamomile without reason called the pharmacy, the plant contains a lot of biologically active substances that have a multifaceted effect on the body. Inflammation of the traditional medicine often treats drugs based on chamomile.
How is the best drugs on the basis of chamomile are suitable for the treatment of inflammation of the appendages
Treating inflammation of the appendages - long integrated approach
. They have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, analgesic and anti-allergic properties.
Such effects on the body allows the use of extracts of chamomile for the treatment of inflammation of the different stages of the disease. Infusions of chamomile can be used both inside and topically, in the form of sit-baths and douches.
In the acute stage of the disease camomile tea can be taken orally - it will help to reduce the pain, inflammatory and allergic processes. Sedative (calming) effect of chamomile will calm down and go to sleep:
- camomile tea reception inside: 2 tablespoons chamomile flowers pour 2 cups boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, strain, wring out and drink during the day.
The same infusion can also be used in chronic inflammation of the appendages
Chronic inflammation of the appendages - the symptoms and course of the disease
. During remission camomile tea is used for douching and sedentary baths:
- camomile tea for irrigation: 4-6 tablespoons of chamomile flowers pour 2 cups boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain, squeeze and use for douching.
Daisy can be used for warming procedures. However, such procedures can be done only during remission, when there are no signs of acute inflammation:
- poultice of chamomile flowers: 3-4 tablespoons of chamomile flowers pour boiling water until a thick pasty mass; hot gruel spread out on a thin cotton cloth and applied to the site of inflammation for 20-40 minutes; the procedure can be done in a day; a course of treatment - 7-10 procedures.
Despite the fact that almost no daisy contraindications (it can not be used during pregnancy only) in chronic inflammation appendages
Inflammation of the appendages - the cause infertility
it must appoint a physician. This is especially true warming procedures.
Inflammation of the appendages - treatment zveroboem
St. John's Wort - it is no less well-known medicinal plant than a daisy. The herb St. John's wort contains a variety of biologically active substances and has a versatile pharmacological properties. The most active compounds are flavonoids, which have antispasmodic action.
St. John's wort has a tonic, soothing, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, hemostatic effect, strengthens capillary walls, improves venous circulation and blood flow to the pelvic organs, relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs and blood vessels. It is also known that drugs based on St. John's wort can help small resorption of adhesions in the pelvis.
Established as a high antibacterial activity of St. John's wort. Medicinal products based on it suppress the vital activity of pathogenic organisms, including Staphylococcus aureus. Hypericin contained in St. John's wort if it enters the human body acts as a catalyst of some intracellular biochemical reactions and factors regulating major life processes.
All these properties make it possible to use the infusion of St. John's wort at any stage of the disease:
- St. John's Wort tincture for oral administration: a tablespoon of chopped dry grass Hypericum pour 1, 5 cups of boiling water, to insist 30 minutes, strain, wring out and take on a third cup three times a day for half an hour before meals.
Infusion of St. John's wort can also be used locally - for irrigation and sedentary baths. For this purpose, prepare a more concentrated solution, the rate of 2-3 tablespoons per cup of boiling water.
Folk remedies for inflammation of the appendages of men and women appointed by the doctor, but applies them to the patient himself. On how punctual he performs doctor's recommendations, including the reception of drugs of plant origin, depends largely on the outcome of the disease.
- inflammation of the appendages