Infertility treatment Borovoy of the uterus - the possibility of herbal medicine
September 12, 2012
In gynecological practice, herbs are used very widely. One such common herbs is Borovoy of the uterus, which effectively solves the problem of infertility. Treatment of infertility upland uterus must be conducted for a long time, the effect can not be achieved in a short period of time. This feature herbal therapy should explain to the patient that she did not expect an instant onset of the long-awaited pregnancy.
Why helping upland mat
A common cause of infertility in women are available hormonal changes. Medicinal properties of upland uterus based on their normalization, which leads to the restoration of fertility and pregnancy follow. Acceptance of this herb significantly affect the level of female hormones
Female hormones: because you - a woman!
Therefore prescribe treatment upland uterus can only specialist after the study of hormonal background. It is essential to achieve the therapeutic effect. In upland uterus contains large amounts of natural hormones or phytoestrogens, which leads to the normalization of hormonal women and pregnancy.
This herb is also a potent anti-inflammatory agent as a result of the presence of the following effects:
- antibacterial effect
- resolving action
Long processes occurring infectious nature in the uterus and its appendages give in herbal medicine
Phytotherapy and menopause - without the side effects
. Borovoy of the uterus helps even in the case of the formation of adhesions in the appendages to the development of obstruction of pipes.
Especially in the treatment of upland uterus
Borovoy of the uterus is quite potent tool, so there are a number of recommendations on its use. Since in this contains natural grass hormone analogues, then simultaneously drink upland uterus
Borovoy of the uterus: applied only after a visit to the doctor
and hormones are not justified. Assigned to receive upland uterus should be after the patient over the next menstrual period, but not later than on the seventh day. Complete reception of tincture of upland uterus is necessary before the next menstrual period, while in grass menstruation can not be taken.
With the purpose of treatment can be prepared alcoholic tincture, decoction, and the solution for a topical treatment. To get the tincture, take a few spoonfuls of the finished raw material, which is poured 500 ml of vodka or alcohol. In a special location away from light tincture should be two weeks. Subsequently, it is possible to drink a teaspoon to three times a day by dissolving it in water for three weeks. The infusion is recommended to take in case of chronic processes. If you cook the broth, then it is necessary to fill in the grass at the rate of two tablespoons per 500 ml of liquid. You can prepare a decoction bath
Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures
water or boil over medium heat, then he must sit for an hour. To enhance the therapeutic effect can be alternated receiving upland uterus with taking the red brush, which is an excellent natural immunomodulator and adaptogen. It is also recommended to combine treatment upland uterus with camomile. These two herbs can be combined for the preparation of decoctions and they douche. This means perfectly removes inflammation effects and help patients in solving the problem of infertility. Borovoy of the uterus and chamomile mixed with a ratio of 1 to 2, to insist in a thermos half an hour. The resulting broth strain and need warm water douche daily. Enough to spend ten procedures.
- traditional methods of infertility treatment
Treatment of angina folk remedies - great results
March 17, 2014
As a folk remedy to cure a sore throat? Regardless of whether a sore throat is caused by viruses or bacteria, the treatment of angina folk remedies generally gives good results and almost no side effects.
Traditional methods of treating angina
- Apple vinegar. Gargling with a solution of apple cider vinegar - one of the most effective means for the treatment of angina. Mix one teaspoon of vinegar with 250 ml of warm water and gargle with this solution every three to four hours.
- Aloe angina. Aloe gel
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. To prepare a remedy for sore throat
Funds from angina
aloe, mix half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel with the same amount of honey. Take this medicine three or four times per day.
- Propolis for sore throat
. Propolis has long been known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties
. It consists of a variety of vitamins, mineral salts, organic acids and amino acids that help the body fight infections
. It is used in the manufacture of many agents for the treatment of respiratory and other infections
. For example, propolis is a part of a drug called proposol - a spray intended for irrigation of the mouth and throat
. Proposol angina is usually recommended to use for no more than seven days
. It is contraindicated in children under the age of twelve, but for patients from other age groups proposol safe and rarely causes any side effects
. Tincture of propolis angina is used for inhalation, and for the lubrication of inflamed tonsils
. Treatment of angina propolis is contraindicated for people with an allergy to any bee products
- Lemon angina. Lemon juice is one of the most popular, efficient and multi-functional natural medicines. Traditional recipes from angina with lemon numerous and are found in all regions of the world, where there are lemons, import or where the fruit - that is, almost everywhere. Due to its high concentration of vitamin C it strengthens the immune system, causing the body to actively fight the disease, and other components of lemon juice has an antiseptic effect, limiting the proliferation of pathogens. When angina can be done rinsing the mouth with lemon juice and water (mix one-two tablespoons of juice with 250 ml of warm water), tea or just hot water with lemon juice, or eat the lemon slices - to neutralize the sour taste, they can be sprinkled with sugar. Finally, essential oil of lemon tree can be used for inhalation or neck massage.
- Treatment of angina kerosene. Surprisingly, a substance which is used as a jet fuel, as folk medicine used for treatment of angina. According to folk recipes, pure kerosene should be two or three times a day gently applied to the tonsils, or gargle with water and kerosene (15-20 drops of kerosene per 100 g of water). Before using this tool, it is strongly recommended to consult a doctor.
- Treatment of angina iodine. Iodine is very effective at both bacterial and viral tonsillitis at
Viral sore throat, when sore throat
. Antiseptic preparations based on iodine, for example, Iodinol can lubricate the tonsils. No less useful and gargling with angina iodine; during the active phase of the disease can be done 3-4 times per day. Pour into a container 5 drops of alcohol tincture of iodine to 500 ml of warm water, if desired, also add a tablespoon of sea salt and mix everything carefully. If you have diseases associated with dysfunction of the thyroid gland, before use of drugs based on iodine consult your doctor.
- Honey with angina. Honey - one of the most valuable natural products, which is also the favorite treat of all, and a very good medicine. In the treatment of angina, you can just eat honey (3-4 teaspoons per day), or to add it to the various concoctions of herbs. Hot milk with honey for sore throat is very tasty and effective medicines for children and adults. To enhance the effect, you can add the milk a little pepper and cinnamon. Any folk remedies for a sore throat with honey, as well as with propolis, are contraindicated for those who are allergic to bee products.
- Garlic with angina. Garlic is a powerful antiseptic, and is used in many respiratory tract infections. It can be eaten just like that, but you can rub on a fine grater, and added to salads or mixed with honey - so you weaken a little taste of garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
While retaining all of its beneficial properties.
- Sea buckthorn oil with angina is used to lubricate the throat and tonsils. It relieves pain and inflammation, and a significant improvement comes after a couple of days. Those who have the disease of the liver, pancreas and gall bladder, before use of sea buckthorn oil should consult a doctor.
Treatment of angina herbs
- Chamomile angina. Chamomile tea - a wonderful remedy for many respiratory diseases. The pharmacy chamomile contains substances that have a mild analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action. Pour one tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers cup of boiling water and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Ginger angina. Ginger root has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, and is widely used in folk medicine. For the treatment of angina is recommended to drink tea or hot milk with ginger (you can use dried or finely chopped fresh ginger root). Infusion of ginger can gargle; to prepare the infusion, just pour one tablespoon of ground or finely chopped ginger root boiled water, let stand for 15-20 minutes and strain.
- Calendula with angina. The composition of calendula contain substances that have antibacterial properties; In particular, calendula is very helpful for infections caused by streptococci and staphylococci. When angina can drink a decoction of calendula flowers and / or use it for gargling.
- Echinacea angina. The Echinacea contains substances with antiseptic properties, as well as chemical compounds which are called natural antibiotics. Broth Echinacea and Echinacea tablets are effective against angina.
Pregnant and lactating women, and people with chronic diseases, before taking any herbs for sore throat, you should consult with your doctor.