Treatment of salmonellosis folk remedies - is not always safe
June 6, 2014
Although in some cases the treatment of salmonellosis
Treatment of salmonellosis - Recommendations for all ages
require antibiotics, the infection is usually quite possible to cure yourself, using folk remedies. However, to treat salmonellosis in the home, you can not please everyone. Treatment of salmonellosis folk remedies safe only for adults who have the infection is mild or moderate form, one does not have any chronic disease, and who do not take medicines that weaken the immune system.
When salmonellosis in children
Salmonellosis in children - what to do?
, Pregnant women and people with weak immune systems need to be sure to consult your doctor. Perhaps he did not appoint you antibiotics, and you will still be used for the treatment of salmonellosis home remedies, but in any case, these patients require monitoring specialist.
Folk remedies for the treatment of salmonellosis
- A common symptom of salmonella
Symptoms of salmonellosis - the definition of disease severity
They are stomach cramps. They are very well help warm compresses. Preheat a frying pan a couple of cups of coarse salt or cereals (eg buckwheat) Pour it in a linen bag, and place it on the abdomen. Cover with a blanket and lie down until the salt has cooled. Repeat the procedure as required.
- Patients who salmonellosis
Salmonellosis - features of the disease
It causes severe diarrhea, and who do not have hypoglycemia, fasting is recommended for one to three days (but no more!) of the onset of signs of illness. These days you need to drink plenty of water and infusions of herbs, such as mint, chamomile pharmacy, cumin and fennel. The day after the completion of fasting should be fed exclusively with grated apple or applesauce without sugar and no other additives (it is possible to prepare a blender). After the "apple day" start gradually included in the diet of rice and oatmeal, soups, dairy products. For more about a week to avoid very fatty, salty, spicy dishes and products that stimulate excessive flatulence.
- Peppermint essential oil - is another effective remedy for stomach cramps. Put on your stomach 5-10 drops of essential oil and rub it a few minutes with light circular movements. Then attach to the stomach towel soaked with warm water, and tie waist another towel or a wide scarf. Leave the compress on for several hours.
- Prepare a tea gathering the following recipe: 30 g pharmacy chamomile, thyme 30 g, 140 g of yarrow, 40 g of crushed licorice root, 30 g of crushed root of Astragalus. These herbs have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action. Pour one tablespoon of this collection of one cup of boiling water and allow to stand for ten minutes. Drink three cups of broth a day until the symptoms of salmonellosis are not faint.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Because diarrhea and vomiting, the body loses moisture and dehydration is extremely harmful to health.
- In severe abdominal pain or headaches caused by salmonellosis, take non-prescription analgesics, such as paracetamol, aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen. Paracetamol adults can take two tablets containing 325 mg of active ingredient, every four hours, or two tablets with 500 mg active ingredient, every six hours. During the day allowed to take no more than 4000 mg of paracetamol. Aspirin can be taken no more than 700 mg every four hours, and ibuprofen - 200-400 mg four to six hours. Giving any analgesics for children suffering from salmonellosis, is possible only on a doctor's recommendation.
- Take antidiarrheal medications on their own do not. Studies have shown that drugs of this type slow the recovery of patients salmonellosis, and appoint a doctor usually prolonged diarrhea, which can cause severe dehydration.
- Infusion of plantain has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Pour one tablespoon of dried or fresh, chopped leaves plantain cup of boiling water, let stand for ten minutes. Drink one to two cups of tea per day from psyllium.
- Calendula - plant has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and very long been used in folk medicine. To prepare the broth a tablespoon of calendula flowers pour a cup of boiling water and allow to infuse for 20-30 minutes. Then, the broth should be cool, and drink half a cup about half an hour before meals.
- Garlic - one of the most potent and rich natural medicines. The properties of garlic have long been valued very highly, and he attributed the ability not only to rescue a person from physical ailments, but also protected from the machinations of the dark forces. On the mystical properties of garlic modern science knows nothing, but found that it can actually deal with different infections - bacterial, viral and parasitic. It also has a stimulating effect on the immune system. When salmonellosis garlic is recommended just to eat at 2-3 claw a day. To soften the taste of garlic, you can add it to salads or mix grated garlic and honey.
- Oak bark is an effective anti-inflammatory agent. Salmonellosis, it is used as a decoction. To prepare the broth, pour 1-1.5 teaspoons of oak bark mug of boiling water and allow to stand for half an hour. Drink two or three cups of broth a day until the symptoms of salmonellosis are not weakened.
Treatment of conjunctivitis folk remedies - precautionary approach
June 20, 2014
Treatment of conjunctivitis folk remedies can be effective, but only when taking into account all the indications and contraindications for the appointment of such funds. And do it can only be a doctor after a preliminary examination of the patient. It is not necessary to appoint national agents only in allergic conjunctivitis.
How to cure conjunctivitis folk remedies
In the treatment of conjunctivitis folk remedies should adhere to the same principles as for the treatment of drugs. It is necessary to take into account the causes of conjunctivitis. When bacterial conjunctivitis using folk remedies with antibacterial effect, viral and fungal - with antiviral and antifungal. Actively used as folk remedies to strengthen general and local immunity.
Folk remedies prescribed by the doctor in the event that the patient for some reason contraindicated drugs. Furthermore, they can be administered in the combined treatment with the drug - this will provide a smoother action and will reduce the risk of side effects.
Not recommended for use folk remedies for treatment of allergic conjunctivitis as in folk medicine mainly used natural medicines, which contain biologically active substances that can enhance allergic reactions.
Widely used homeopathic remedies to treat conjunctivitis of various origin.
Treatment of folk remedies for conjunctivitis eyewash
Eyewash particularly necessary for bacterial conjunctivitis, for which there is abundant purulent discharge. This discharge should always be removed as his flock, or pus will fall on your face, hands and the surrounding area. As a result, the infection can spread, causing an infectious-inflammatory processes in other organs. For example, children purulent conjunctivitis may lead to the development of intestinal infection. In addition, the pus will promote the spread of infection in the cornea of the eye, and this is the risk of scarring and reduced vision.
Traditional medicine eyewash uses different infusions and decoctions of plants. For example, it is an excellent means of welding in the conjunctiva. Freshly brewed black or green tea should drain, welding moisten a cotton swab
How to use sanitary pad - basic precautions
and wash out eyes as accumulation of pus in them.
A good eyewash and a daisy with the conjunctiva. Camomile tea eyewash prepare the rate of 2 tablespoons per cup of boiling water and washed his eyes as the accumulation of pus. Infusions of chamomile well remove the pus, have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild anti-allergic effect.
Folk remedies for conjunctivitis with antiviral and immunostimulatory effects
All viral conjunctivitis "cling" mainly to people with weakened immune systems. Traditional medicine takes into account these features and viral conjunctivitis for treatment with herbal recommends antiviral and immunostimulatory effects:
- echinacea root tincture; tablespoon dried crushed roots of Echinacea put in an enamel bowl, pour a glass of hot boiled water, put in a water bath for 30 minutes, cool, strain, wring out, to add to the original level of boiled water and ingest two tablespoons four times a day; the same infusion to wash the eyes and make lotions, applying to the eyes cloth dampened infusion for 15-20 minutes;
- fresh juice of dill
Dill: benefits and harms of fragrant spices
; thereof also make eyewash 15-20 minutes per day;
- kolanhoe leaf juice mixed with a half-boiled and lotions do several times a day;
- good antiviral, antibacterial and immunostimulatory activity has garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
; but it should not be instilled into the eyes, and just inhale the previously rubbed on a grater;
- honey diluted boiled water at the rate of 1: 2 and wash their eyes and make lotions.
Traditional methods of treatment of conjunctivitis - the removal of eye irritation
- Infusion of yarrow; prepare the infusion rate of 2 tablespoons per cup of boiling water, and then insist, filtered, drained and used for eyewash and lotions; perfectly removes irritation of the eyes;
- lotions eyes with the juice of plantain
Psyllium - helps the kidneys and stomach
- lotions eyes with the juice of willow leaves.
Treatment of conjunctivitis homeopathy
Treatment of conjunctivitis homeopath chooses strictly individually. For the treatment produced a number of homeopathic remedies: Eufraziya (helps with eye irritation and excessive tearing), Apis mellifika (relieves colic and stress in the eyes), Argentum nitrikum (reduces swelling, has an antibacterial effect), Ferrum fosforikum (removes the initial stage of inflammation) and so hereinafter.
Treatment of conjunctivitis folk remedies must be prescribed by a doctor.
- treatment of conjunctivitis