- Andipal - if not the strength to bear the pain
- Mechanism of action
Mechanism of action
Andipal refers to a group of drugs that have analgesic and relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs of action. The drug combination, one tablet contains 250 mg of sodium metamizol 20 mg bendazol, 20 mg papaverine
Papaverine - for pain caused by spasms of smooth muscles
hydrochloride and 20 mg of pentobarbital.
Metamizole or analginum has a strong analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. As is well soluble and is easily absorbed drug, it is particularly suitable for use in cases when it is necessary to quickly create a high blood concentration of the drug.
Bendazol (Dibazolum) has vasodilatory, relieves spasm (contraction) of smooth muscles of internal organs and lowers blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
action, as well as a stimulating effect on the function of the spinal cord. In addition, Dibazolum stimulates the body's defenses (immune system). Apply it with spasms of smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract and blood vessels, as well as in the treatment of nervous diseases, mainly residual effects of peripheral nerve lesions (eg facial nerve). Dibazol is also used as a mild immunostimulatory agent, lowers the tone and causes dilation of the blood vessels of the brain, but its effect is very short-lived.
Papaverine hidrohlorid - is an alkaloid found in opium, has a good antispasmodic (relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs and blood vessels) effect. In high doses, reduces the excitability of cardiac muscle conductivity and slows intracardiac.
Phenobarbital - sedative and antiepileptic agent. In small doses, it has a calming effect, and in combination with other drugs (antispasmodics and analgesics) is used in the treatment of internal diseases involving smooth muscle spasm.
The total effect of the combined drug andipal - analgesic, antispasmodic and vasodilator - all this is due to the properties of its components.
Who can apply andipal
Admission andipal shown mainly patients suffering from chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by muscle spasms and pain of internal organs (gastritis, cholecystitis, colitis, pancreatitis).
It will andipal and headaches - comes off a spasm of blood vessels that carry blood to the brain. But the headache of migraine
I have a migraine. What to do?
this drug may strengthen as migraine headache from a sharp expansion of blood vessels and expand them further andipal. In combination with other drugs to lower blood pressure, help with severe headaches during a hypertensive crisis
Hypertensive crisis: how to protect themselves from the consequences of
Assuming it is possible to 1-2 tablets three times a day for no more than 5-7 consecutive days.
Contraindications andipal are:
- severe liver disease and kidney with a violation of their functions;
- lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (anemia with increased blood clotting hereditary nature) and other blood diseases (analginum can affect the formation of blood);
- violation of the excitability of heart rate (heart block);
- muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis);
- porphyria (an inherited disorder of pigment metabolism);
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Side effects andipal
Andipal has a combined structure, and therefore side effects with him a few:
- from the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, constipation;
- from the blood: long-term use of the drug is possible inhibitory effect on the blood due to the presence of dipyrone (reduced white blood cell count and platelets, that is, reduced safety and rolling svoysva blood);
- the central nervous system: phenobarbital, present in the composition of the drug, can have a depressing effect on the central nervous system, it is sometimes possible movement disorders in elderly and debilitated patients - low mood (depression);
- allergic reactions (up to anaphylactic shock).
Andipal may also increase the effects of drugs that have a depressant effect on the central nervous system, including ethyl alcohol, so it is not necessary to combine the intake of alcohol.