Massage promotes a rush of blood to the tissues, improving its circulation, which has a positive effect on metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
in tissues that will improve the state during rehabilitation. There are other types of massage to help reduce inflammation and pain in acute processes. This massage is a part of reflexology
Reflexology - a policy of non-drug therapies
and it is called a point.
Segmental-reflex massage in the treatment of sinusitis
The basis of this type of massage is the use of the features of segmental body composition: irritation of the skin receptors specific areas affects the internal organs and systems of the body innervated by the same spinal cord segments. The merit of this method of creating a massage belongs A.E.Scherbaku. He established the particular importance of some skin areas, and related entities of the autonomic nervous system (ANS), for example, cervical reflexogenic zone.
While working on these areas with the help of massage, you can get a response in the form of physiological reactions on the part of certain organs. The back of the neck is a so-called neck area and is particularly rich in receptors. Massage this zone is performed in diseases of the head, neck and chest cavity.
When sinusitis neck massage is performed only at the stage of recovery. In acute inflammatory processes holding massage is contraindicated. After the course of segmental-reflex massage neck area improves the condition of the autonomic nervous system, which supplies the blood vessels, this leads to better blood circulation, including in the area of the maxillary sinuses. And this, in turn, activates metabolic processes in the cells of the mucous membrane of maxillary sinus and nasal cavity.
Activation of the metabolic processes will drive all the processes of tissue repair after the disease, including local immunity, that is, resistance to infection of tissues, that is the prevention of recurrence of sinusitis.
Especially beneficial effect such massage in combination with reducing physiotherapeutic procedures, such as microwave treatment, inhalation of medicinal aerosols, and so forth.
Acupressure in the treatment of sinusitis
Acupressure - is part of reflexology, which was composed of well-known techniques such as acupuncture
Acupuncture - the ancient traditions in the service of modern science
and moxibustion. The method consists in exposing the finger at specific points on the body, which leads to more or less predictable physiological response from the target organ.
In acute sinusitis to relieve certain symptoms massaged distant points:
- remove the swelling in the face, headache, and pain in the eye socket, lower the temperature to help massage the point he-gu, located in the groove between the bones of the thumb and index finger;
- remove temperature and help boost immunity point Tsu-san-li, located on the 3 fingers below the knee at recess tibial tuberosity to the width of the first finger of the hand of the patient outward from the base of the tuberosity;
- remove temperature, headache and reduce inflammation in the nose and throat to help massage the points wai guan zhi and-go, located on the back of the forearm in the groove between the two bones, respectively, the width of two or three fingers above the wrist.
How to conduct acupressure in the sinus
Massage can be done in different ways: one-finger stabbing, nail prick finger kneading and finger by pressure.
Stabbing point in the middle finger is performed, wherein it is applied to a slightly bent index finger of the same hand. By pressing the finger is located at right angles to the skin surface. Stabbing carried out in three steps:
- groped middle finger point location, make it easy at first and then increasing pressure; finger deep into the tissue and stops;
- vibrating finger movements, lasted about a minute, increase the stimulating effect on the point;
- complete vibrating motion, finger pressure gradually weakens until it stops completely, but the finger for a while do not take away from the skin.
All of these methods are repeated 3-5 times.
Finger kneading is carried out with the thumb, the pressure is accompanied by a helical movement with the displacement of the skin relative to the subcutaneous tissues.
Nail an injection - to the point of impact is carried out by means of nails (nail should not be very long). As a result of the patient should have a sense of numbness and dull pain in the points.
Acupressure - Eastern practices in the service of modern science
for acute sinusitis during better align with the doctor.