Afobazol - the duration of admission determined by the physician
April 8, 2012
Afobazol - a tranquilizer, which has a soft and slow effects on the body, so a one-time its reception is usually ineffective. The drug is administered as a course of treatment, the duration of which is determined by the attending physician.
Why should prescribe a course afobazol
Afobazol is anxiolytic, ie drug that lifts anxiety. Shoot and irritable weakness is very characteristic of some patients with neurotic disorders. Furthermore, afobazol slightly stimulates the central nervous system that leads to the activation of the whole organism and enhance efficiency. Simultaneously afobazol regulates the activity of the autonomic nervous system and relieves unpleasant symptoms that appear in violation of its activity - nausea, salivation, sweating, headaches, constantly changing blood pressure, seizures, tachycardia, and pain in the heart, and so on.
However, this drug acts slowly and only a week after the start of the reception you can feel its effects. The maximum effect is achieved in the second - the fourth week of the reception, so the duration of the course is usually two to four weeks. But in some cases, the doctor prescribes a course of treatment lasting up to three months - it all depends on the diagnosis of the patient, his general condition and the condition of the central nervous system.
Duration of the neuroses afobazole
When the functional disorders of the central nervous system (neurosis) afobazol appointed for both treatment and prevention of recurrence of the disease.
Neuroses are usually exposed to people of a certain type of personality, especially afobazol positive effect on patients with anxious-hypochondriac temperament. After treatment perfectly removes anxiety
Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease?
It improves the ability to work in a team and adapt.
In the treatment of neuroses afobazol appointed for a maximum period of up to a month. In some cases, the physician may prolong the course of treatment of up to three months. Afobazol take on a tablet (10 mg) three times a day, but sometimes a doctor may prescribe two tablets three times a day.
Duration of afobazole with hormonal disorders in women
Hormonal disorders in women are always accompanied by functional disorders of the central nervous system and autonomic disorders. The most characteristic of such states are premenstrual and menopausal syndrome.
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is associated with disturbances in the hypothalamus - part of the brain that is responsible for the entire endocrine system in the human body. PMS is manifested in the form of dramatic mood changes, irritability, aggression, conflicts and reduce performance for a few days (the duration of PMS may vary) before the start of menstruation. Simultaneously symptoms of autonomic nervous system disorders such as nausea, headache, sweating, tremor of hands and so on.
Afobazol in this case is assigned to a week before the expected onset of symptoms of PMS - exactly a week there is a first effect of taking this drug. Take it before the menstrual period, for a total of about two weeks. Afobazol can be taken for several menstrual cycles in a row as part of a treatment. This drug is not addictive, addiction, and has no toxic effects.
Climacteric syndrome occurs against a background of declining ovarian function and is manifested in a volatile mood (crying is quickly replaced by agitation and elevated mood, and so on), irritability
Irritability - you try to control my temper
, Decreased performance, the appearance of constant conflicts at work and at home, resentment and so on. All this is accompanied by pronounced autonomic disorders in the form of frequent flares and the upper half of the body, headaches, dizziness
Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from under his feet
"Jumps" blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
, Episodes of tachycardia, heart pain and so on.
Duration of afobazola in menopause can be different, it depends largely on the condition of the woman. The course of treatment may last from two weeks to three months, the dosage can also be a standard (on a tablet three times a day), and higher. It is better if the treatment will be administered by your doctor.
Duration of afobazole other diseases and conditions
Afobazol actively used in the complex therapy for a variety of chronic diseases of internal organs. It helps improve the flow conditions and quality of life of patients with bronchial asthma, various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system sosudstoy, and skin cancer and so on. The duration of treatment afobazole thus depends on many factors, including the condition of the patient and other medicines, the patient assigned.
Psychopathy - when nothing can be done
August 8, 2010
Psychopathy is also called pathological or abnormal character. Descriptions of misconduct, was not accompanied by psychosis, contained in the writings of psychiatrists, since the beginning of the 19th century, but most fully described psychopathy domestic psychiatrist PB Gannushkina at the beginning of the last century. Today called the psychopathy personality disorder.
Causes and prevalence of psychopathy
Psychopathy - a state of disharmony of the person at the counter a sufficient safety intelligence. Disharmony in the psychopathy expressed so painless that prevents social and professional adaptation of the patient. Psychopathic personality warehouse represents a permanent innate property of the person. Among adults, psychopathy occur in 5-15% of people.
Causes of psychopathy - constitutional predisposition (especially of the structure and functioning of the central nervous system), and genetic factors are inherited. Sometimes persistent ugliness of character develop on the background of minor birth defects
Birth injuries - than they threaten your child?
and diseases of the brain, as well as the adverse impact of the environment or the wrong upbringing.
Signs of the main types of psychopathy
Psychopathy is divided into separate types, but this division is conditional, because basically there are mixed types. The following types of psychopathic personalities: schizoid, paranoid, psychasthenic, asthenic, affective, hysterical, epileptic, unstable.
- Schizoid personality psychopathic - closed, unsociable, reserved, inflexible people. Schizoid may be susceptible (sensitive) and expansive. Sensitive schizoid sensitive, vulnerable, dreamy, easily fatigued, avoid violent manifestations of feelings, painful proud. Expansive schizoid - cold, strong willed nature, indifferent to the needs of others, but they are vulnerable and insecure.
- The paranoid psychopathic personalities tend to form overvalued ideas, in the power which they then find themselves. They are suspicious, resentful, limited. This type includes pathological jealous, bigots, barrator fanatics.
- Psychasthenic psychopathic personalities are different tendency to doubt, the lack of self-confidence in the correctness of their judgments and actions. They are scrupulous, conscientious, panic fear of future trouble and different propensity to jam on the little things that violate their ability to carry out any work.
- For asthenic psychopaths is a general nervous weakness, lack of activity, irritability, coupled with timidity. In the process, they often disturbed concentration, reduced efficiency.
- Affective psychopathic personalities - good-natured, kind-hearted, friendly, good-natured people. Their distinguishing feature - the emotional volatility. The mood changes as influenced by external circumstances, and without them, it prevents them adapt to society.
- Hysterical psychopathic personality type characterized by the desire for recognition, the desire to attract attention. In this sense they are superficial and devoid of judgment maturity and seriousness. Such people are distinguished theater and insincerity.
- Epileptoid (excitable) psychopathic personalities are different temper, irritability
Irritability - you try to control my temper
, Rancor, sometimes brutal, coupled with sometimes sadistic. In the life of active, persistent, stubborn, claim to leadership, intolerant of the opinions of others. Prone to fits of anger and rage, and violent acts.
- Instability (limp) psychopathic personalities tend to passivity, helplessness, impermanence, combined with the inability to purposeful activity. Without hesitation, they change their decisions and installation, place of work and profession, do not lead to the end of the begun business, easy to adopt negative behaviors.
How is psychopathy
The main criterion of psychopathy are social maladjustment and inadequate behavior. When shallow anomalies of certain psychopathic deviation may remain for a long time is not too noticeable and not cause social maladjustment. But regardless of the type of psychopathy psychopathic personalities features high sensitivity to internal and external influences (stress, disease, injury, high physical and mental stress, and so on). Under their influence the processes of social adaptation are violated, then there comes the decompensation process.
Clearly stands Us decompensation with age. Exacerbations often occur at age 3 - 4 years, 7 - 8, 13 - 14, 18 - 20, 30 - 31, 42 - 43, 48 -50 years.
Treatment and prevention
The main method of treatment of psychopaths is a psychotherapeutic treatment. Drug therapy is conducted only when the increased excitability, aggression or sharply depressed mood.
Prevention of psychopathy - warning of birth injury and intra-normal conditions. At the first signs of violations of the nature of the child need to see a psychiatrist - it may prevent possible social maladjustment in the future.