How to save a relationship - feel your partner - Mutual understanding
November 30, 2008
- How to save a relationship - feel your partner
How do you know that something is wrong?
Sometimes there are no obvious reasons for worry, but you have the feeling that something has changed, and not for the better. There are several reasons that can help you understand whether or not the time to think about possible problems.
- You feel discomfort, irritation, which occurs for no apparent reason, or see these symptoms in your partner.
- You begin to notice each other more disadvantages than advantages.
- Your communication has significantly decreased.
- You torment suspicions, jealousy
Jealousy and what to do with it
- Your quarrel began to appear more and for nothing, and become much more difficult to tolerate.
- In your relationship is not fulfilled all the promises.
- Some of the partners are often lying.
- Between you less and less sexual intimacy occurs.
If you notice more than one symptom, which is regularly seen in your relationship, it's safe to say that the problem really is, and the solution it needs to do.
What to do to keep the relationship?
- For a start it is important to openly and calmly talk to each other, without blaming or making claims. At this stage it is necessary to understand what the root of the problem statement fatigue, betrayal or something else.
- Do not try to alter a partner at any cost. Talk about what is causing you pain or hurting, but say it quietly, without reproach.
- Solve problems as they become available. If, after another quarrel you habitually silent for a few days this problem will not go away. Talk to each other, take a joint constructive solution.
- Learn above all, listen to your partner and to respect his position. Do not interrupt, do not blame in response to the claim.
- Try sincerely to forgive a loved one. Sometimes people put up after a quarrel, but keep a grudge for a long time inside. If you experience negative emotions
Emotions and culture: how to decipher the emotional code
It will not go to the benefit of the relationship.
- Do not hide your feelings. Talk about what you feel when you feel bad, especially when well. This will help you better understand your partner.
- Do not lie to each other. Try to tell the truth and not to conceal anything from each other. Lies detrimental effect on the relationship, besides, every lie, sooner or later becomes a reality.
- If the cause of conflict was a betrayal, it is important to decide - whether the possible future relationship? Do both partners want to keep them? Would the two to live under the new rules and other conditions without lying and cheating? Cats overcome if one offense, and the second sense of guilt? Only honest answers to these questions will help you make the right decision.
- Never drawn into the conflicts of your children, relatives and friends. You've hurt a lot of people, but also will feel shame and guilt for their behavior when a quarrel dies down.
- In that case, if you want to correct the situation, but can not cope with the problem, it is better to turn to an experienced psychologist specializing in solving family problems. Many couples around the world have received helpful advice of psychologists, which helped them to maintain and feelings, and family without unnecessary losses.
If you manage to overcome the crisis in the relationship, save a few, it does not mean that you can relax and think that the problem is no more. They will, but you already know how to solve them together, so you are more likely not to lose each other. Above the relationship and you need to constantly work hard. We need to deal with their weaknesses and learn to accept the partner as he is, to forgive and to be prepared for difficulties.
You will have no time to make difficult decisions, it is important that they are correct. The pair is not the place to egoism, so many have to re-learn to live not only themselves and their needs. Keep in relation to each other that would like to get in return. If you do not like harsh statements in his address, rude tone, lies, threats and blackmail - never use these methods, and do not try at all costs to prove their case. Remember that you love each other, it will help you get closer and keep themselves from many errors.
7 problems in relationships and how to solve them - quarrels and trust
April 22, 2012
- 7 problems in relationships and how to solve them
- Quarrels and trust
Problem: The quarrel
Conflicts - an inevitable part of life. But if you feel that your life is like a nightmare version of "Groundhog Day," is to take action. The following tips will help you cope with anger and resolve the cause of the conflict peacefully.
Strategies to address
- The ability to easily solve problems will help you - learn with a partner instead of quarreling maintain a constructive discussion.
- Remember that you - not the victim. You decide what will be your reaction to the words or events.
- Be honest with yourself. You continue to argue, to solve the problem, or to hurt a partner? If you say hurtful words, and in all blame the partner, it's time to take a deep breath and change strategy.
- Change strategy. If you answer in the same way as before, but before it is brought to you only grief and misery, how can you expect the same answers will solve the problem? Even small changes can alleviate the situation. For example, if you usually interrupt partner and begin to defend themselves, try to be patient just a few seconds. You'd be surprised how much can change.
- Yield, you get more in return. Sorry if you're wrong. Sure, it's hard, but try - and you will see amazing results.
- Remember that you can not control other people's behavior. The only person for whom you are responsible - is you.
The problem: trust
Trust - a necessary part of the relationship. You do not trust the partner due to the nature of his conduct or have in the past been a hard experience, because of which you find it difficult to trust people?
Strategies to address
You can develop trust in each other, by following these tips:
- Do not be late.
- Follow promises.
- Do not be fooled - there is no "white lies" or partner or other people.
- Be fair, even during a quarrel.
- Be sensitive to the feelings of the partner.
- Call us when promised.
- Call if late.
- Carry out their part of the responsibilities.
- Do not react too violently to trouble.
- Do not say things that later regret.
- Do not remember old grudges.
- Respect personal boundaries partner.
- Do not be jealous.
- Be a good listener.
Although any relationship there are ups and downs, you can learn how to solve problems, or even prevent them from occurring. Be realistic. You can not expect that your partner will meet all expectations and will guess your wishes. If you want something - talking straight.
Do not forget about humor, it will help to quickly deal c troubles, and enjoy each other. Be prepared to work on the relationship. Do not think about what the other person to you it would be easier - not having learned to solve problems in a relationship, you can not choose them, change of partners.