Erogenous zones of men: the way to pleasure
May 5, 2011
Men - being sometimes inexplicable. Very rarely during the next they say directly about their desires, in the belief that the woman herself should all know to guess the words of the eyes, facial expressions or gestures. Therefore, the only way - to learn how to really read thoughts, pre-armed with the knowledge of where the erogenous zones of men, and how to influence them.
Start any intimacy - kissing it, because the lips and tongue, a huge number of nerve endings. They can be gentle, passionate, slow or underwhelming - it all depends on their temperament. But do not be limited solely by the lips. Lasky ears, earlobes can be an excellent prelude, especially when combined with a gentle whisper, exciting and light biting.
Going down below, it is worth to pay attention to the neck. It is not as sensitive as women, however, the light stroking the back part of it is the ability to customize to the appropriate way. As caress his chest, oddly enough. Men's nipples are much less receptors compared with women, however, and they can respond to touch, becomes harder when a woman tenderly touches their tongue or fingertips.
One should not forget about the back. There is the so-called cat's area - the valley between the shoulder blades, which stroking (or even better - a touch of the breast) is bound to have the expected result. It should stay on the stomach. Women of the East, for example, believe that a man can bind only one "abdominal massage '- circular strokes, the radius of which increases in a spiral
Intrauterine device - how to avoid complications?
Surprisingly, a very sensitive erogenous zones of men are located on the hands and feet.
How do representatives of a strong half of mankind masculine appearance, but tender and vulnerable in the shower and brush their hands - from the outside, they can be quite rude, but the interior is sensitive, as well as the skin between the toes.
The main area
Still petting any erogenous zone is not able to deliver such a man of clear, open and brilliant fun as stimulating sexual organs and the area around them. If the impact on the neck, ears, abdomen, arms, back can only be seen as a preliminary preparation for obtaining pleasure, the penis, perineum, scrotum - it's "heavy artillery".
The most sensitive area of the penis - it's head and bridle (thin strip of skin, just below the head). Stroking a member with a gentle emphasis on these areas with sliding the up and down of the foreskin - a sure way to drive. Someone like when a woman embraces a member of the whole hand, others prefer a slight "ring" finger only, others adore subtle touch - it all depends on personal characteristics.
The top of the fun - of course, oral sex. This can be licking, biting (very carefully), easy sucking (it is important not to overdo it), tickling the lips or tongue - most importantly, do not forget to pay attention to the head. Nearby is the second, and the sensitivity of male erogenous zone - the scrotum, where the number of nerve endings per square centimeter is even higher than on the penis.
Finally, perineum and anus - as a place of concentration of receptors, the effect of the impact which will not take long.
There are men and some sort of secret women's "point of G» - place, stimulation of which can cause an orgasm, even if there is no sexual act itself. This is the prostate gland, which is not easy to get to.
In addition, many men are in no hurry to agree to such affection as very afraid of being accused of homosexual. Practice effects on the erogenous zone or not - each couple decides independently.
However, the most sophisticated lover knows that another kind of male erogenous zone is his hearing. The constant reminder that he is the best, experienced, skilled and sensitive lets you feel loved and to share the joy and pleasure that he gives his partner.
Hypersexuality - a strong attraction
December 15th, 2013
- Hypersexuality - a strong attraction
Hypersexuality - too strong libido. Obsessed with sex, and the very high level of sexual activity in men hypersexuality can lead to health problems and serious difficulties at work and in their personal lives.
Since all people have different sexual temperament distinguish hypersexual from just a very temperamental, passionate man is not always easy - especially an outside observer, who is not a doctor. The man himself must assess their condition and behavior, and decide whether it interferes with sexual activity. In the following cases it can be assumed that a person hypersexuality:
- He has a very intense sexual impulses that he can not always control;
- Despite frequent intercourse, the man does not get satisfaction, or it is very short;
- A man does not give up risky sexual behavior, despite the potentially serious consequences, such as disease, sexually transmitted infections, the rupture of relations with a loved one, problems at work;
- With frequent sex acts a man trying to cope with a variety of psychological problems, such as loneliness, depression, anxiety
Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease?
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
- Man can not create and maintain a close and trusting relationship, even if he is married or if he has a permanent partner.
When to call a doctor
To the doctor should be treated to anyone who feels that he can not control certain aspects of its behavior. Hypersexuality may eventually manifest itself more and more intense, so treatment should begin as soon as possible. Here are some questions to help you decide if you need medical care:
- Can you control their sexual impulses?
- Harmful if your sexual behavior personal life, work, or have other negative consequences?
- You constantly think about sex, even when you want to focus on something else?
- You are trying to hide their sexual behavior?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should consult your doctor.
Suspected cause hypersexuality are:
- An imbalance of neurotransmitters. Elevated levels of certain neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine associated with the development hypersexuality.
- The level of sex hormones. Androgens - a male sex hormones, which are produced by both men and women, and have a significant effect on the libido. It is believed that they may be associated with hypersexuality, although it is unclear how.
- Diseases affecting the brain. Some diseases can cause damage to parts of the brain that affect sexual behavior. Such violations include multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, dementia, Huntington's disease, and others.
Hypersexuality may occur in both men and women, but it occurs frequently in males. It occurs in people with any sexual orientation. The following factors increase the likelihood of a person hypersexuality:
- Abuse of alcohol or drugs;
- Dependence on gambling and other addictions;
- Mental disorders.
In addition, an increased risk of hypersexuality may say the following features:
- The man was and is a lot of sexual partners, and / or it has a sexual relationship
Sexual relations: how to bring passion
out of wedlock;
- The man had sex with unfamiliar people or with prostitutes;
- Avoiding emotional involvement in sexual relationships;
- Frequent masturbation, despite the presence of sexual partners;
- Frequent use of pornographic materials;
Hypersexuality Complications may include:
- Development of related psychological disorders, such as depression or anxiety disorder;
- Financial problems due to regular use paid services of a sexual nature;
- Infection with sexually transmitted diseases;
- Unwanted pregnancy.
For the treatment of hypersexuality can be used the following methods:
- Psychodynamic therapy. This method of psychotherapy
Methods of therapy - correction of behavior through science
help the patient understand the thoughts and motives, which are usually hidden in the unconscious, thereby begin to better understand their behavior and correct it.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy helps a person identify unhealthy, negative attitudes, and replace them with a healthy and positive.
- Group therapy. This therapy involves working with a group of people suffering from hypersexuality. In the group of patients can get help from a doctor, not only, but also from other people facing the same problem, which he did.
- Family therapy. If hypersexuality have had a significant impact on family life, therapy may need to not only him but also his family.
- Medical treatment for hypersexuality often used in conjunction with certain kinds of psychotherapy.
Most often, patients are assigned the following medications:
- Antidepressants. In most cases apply selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, such as fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline;
- Mood stabilizers such as lithium. Usually it is used to treat bipolar disorder, but it can also help to suppress uncontrolled sexual impulses.
It should be understood that the rapid healing is almost impossible, and during treatment may be failures, because that should not abandon the treatment. It is important that the patient is carefully followed the treatment plan - only provided that it can, over time, to overcome hypersexuality.