Diet for Skin: you will be delighted
October 4, 2011
A variety of strict weight loss diet leads to the fact that the appearance of broken skin, it starts to peel off and catastrophically old. This caused a new boom - diets to improve the skin, then the problem is quite simple: the body requires a variety of healthy foods.
What to eat to improve skin condition
To restore the skin, the diet should contain adequate amounts of protein (of which built the cells of the skin) fat (they are needed for proper metabolism) and carbohydrates (the source of energy for all biochemical processes. But the body is still needed, and catalysts of biochemical processes, many times accelerate biochemical reactions. In this role are the enzymes in the composition of which always includes vitamins and minerals.
No less influence on the skin and hormones - substances that in small quantities allocated endocrine glands, and actively influence all the functions of the human body
. For example, female sex hormones estrogen support normal connective tissue collagen and elastin fibers that form the skeleton supports the skin
. When estrogen becomes a little (it comes with age), the skin loses its firmness and elasticity, wrinkles appear on it
. Male sex hormones are the cause of skin acne vulgaris (acne) - they change the composition of sebum and increase its isolation, which is a breeding ground for infection
. All hormones that are released in the body, one way or another affect the skin
. But for hormone synthesis also requires the necessary material, that may come only with food
. Well, for example, it is known that during prolonged fasting women menstruation stops, indicating that the hormone deficiency
That is why only a variety of food can improve the skin condition. You need to eat lean meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, nuts, beans, cereals, wholemeal bread, vegetables and fruit.
If the skin appeared rash pustular, the menu urgent need to eliminate the sweet and rich dishes, sweet carbonated drinks, spicy, smoked and pickled foods, alcoholic beverages.
If you have dry, flaky skin aging or need to increase your fluid intake (you can bring up to two liters per day, if health permits) and increase the number of plant and animal fats (fish oil or oily fish) origin. The vegetable fats contain beta-carotene, which is converted in the body into vitamin A, necessary for the proper development of the skin. It also contains a second, and the necessary skin vitamin - Vitamin E. Fish oil contains ready-vitamin A, as well as fatty acids necessary for proper metabolism.
Diet for Skin Nicholas Perricone
American dermatologist Nicholas Perricone has developed a diet that primarily improves the skin while it helps to lose extra weight and. The diet is called - to tighten the skin.
The diet is based on the constant use of oil-rich fish such as salmon. Contained in oily fish fatty acids are very useful for metabolism
Metabolism: The basis of life of all living things
In particular they are perfectly restored condition of facial skin - it becomes more supple and fresh. The salmon are also a lot of B vitamins, which improve energy metabolism, which is why the skin and its appendages (hair and nails) literally blossom.
Dishes of salmon Perricone recommends eating every day, you can even twice a day. He believes that the best fish to cook on the grill or baked - it contributes to the preservation of biologically active substances. You can cook it in a different way, but do not fry.
Perricone Diet provides a balanced diet, which includes low-fat meat and dairy products, seafood, cereals, vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts. Fats - the only vegetable. Need to drink non-carbonated mineral water and green tea. You can not eat sweets, baking, mayonnaise, corn, bananas
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
, Potatoes, sweet alcoholic and soft drinks, strong tea and coffee.
Improves skin products (except for salmon) Perricone believes blueberries
Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest
, Raspberries, melons, apples, pears, avocados, peppers, tomatoes, squash, greens. These products contain the highest amounts of vitamins and minerals needed for the "prosperity" of the skin.
Products Perricone recommended for daily use:
- salad of cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce, with the addition of olive oil and lemon juice; its composition varies every day with the addition of different products: sweet pepper, celery, raw mushrooms, radishes
Benefits and harms of radish: what you need to know about this vegetable
- tomato soup with shrimp and cheese; required for the preparation of a liter of tomato juice, one hundred and thirty grams of salmon fillet, one hundred grams of large peeled shrimp, sweet pepper and forty grams, thirty grams of grated cheese, the fourth part of the zest of one lemon, fresh basil, soy sauce, black pepper; tomato juice must be heated, not boiling, put it grated lemon zest, salmon (cut), shrimp, bell pepper, heat the soup, giving it simmer for another five minutes, remove from heat, pour the soy sauce, sprinkle with black pepper and decorate with basil leaves.
Any diet for the skin to be primarily reasonable.
- proper nutrition,
- skin care
Protein diet - grow thin correctly
June 17, 2007
Protein diet probably will seem particularly appealing to fans of meat and especially severe for those who would be difficult to imagine even a day without carbohydrates. Protein is needed by the body to build up and, if necessary, to recover. They help us to fight infections and make our muscles strong, nails and hair. Proteins are found in all foods of animal origin - such as meat, fish, dairy products and eggs.
Overall protein diet like a low-carbohydrate diet: it implies a significant reduction in consumption or total exclusion of carbohydrate foods, and increase the proportion of protein in the diet. On average, whites make up 10-15% of the human diet. If you stick to the protein diet, protein should make up about 30-40% of all food consumed by you.
How does the protein diet?
Protein foods characterized in that it saturates rapidly and permanently, thus contains relatively few calories. In order to digest protein, the body needs to expend more energy than, for example, in the processing of carbohydrates. Thus, the protein diet improves metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
and it provides you with energy for a long time without causing sharp rises and drops in blood sugar levels
Blood sugar - a very important indicator
As it happens with carbohydrates.
Disadvantages protein diet
Drinking too much protein foods significantly increases the load on the kidneys. Reducing the proportion of carbohydrates in the diet will lead to the fact that you can not get enough fiber and / or vitamins and minerals. Additionally, many protein foods are high in fat, however, some doctors have suggested that a protein diet can influence the level of bad cholesterol, and therefore the health of the heart.
Some people who have suddenly and dramatically reduce the consumption of carbohydrates, there is a phenomenon similar to the withdrawal symptoms. A very strong craving for carbohydrate foods tend to sweet. Sometimes it appears as dizziness, headache, nausea, and even sleep disorders
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
Any diet assuming almost complete exclusion of any food group, not an example of healthy and balanced diet. Therefore, it can not adhere over a period of two weeks.
Enter in the diet of carbohydrates after a protein diet should be careful, otherwise there is a high likelihood of a rapid return of weight.
A typical meal plan for the protein diet:
- Breakfast - boiled egg and a piece of black wholemeal bread.
- Snack - Chicken salad with boiled egg, a cup of yogurt.
- Lunch - baked or grilled fish, green vegetables and lettuce.
- Snacks - nuts, slices of cheese.
Below you will find the content of protein in certain foods that can be included in a protein diet.
- Serve grilled beef, 170 grams - 42 grams
- Chicken breast, 100 grams - 30 grams
- Chicken haunch of medium size - 10 g
- Chicken leg - 11 g
- Chicken wings - 6 g
- Cooked chicken, 120 g - 35 g
- Tuna, 170 g - 40 g
- 100 g fillet of most varieties of fish contains 22 grams of protein
- Pork chop medium size - 22 g
- Cut 120 g - 29 g
- Ham, 85 g - 19 g
- Pork beef, 85 g - 22 g
- 1 large egg - 6 grams
- 1 cup milk - 8 grams
- 0.5 cups of cottage cheese - 15 g
- 1 cup yogurt - 8-12 g
- Soft cheeses (mozzarella, brie, camembert), 100 g - 21 g
- Medium-hard cheeses (cheddar, a traditional Swiss cheese) 100 g - 24.5 - 28 g
- Hard cheeses (Parmesan) - 35 g
- 0.5 cups of tofu - 20 g
- 1 cup soy milk - 6-10 g
- 1 cup of cooked legumes (beans, bean, peas, chickpeas, lentils, etc.) - 14-20 g
- 0.5 cup cooked soybeans - 14 g
- 0.5 cups of cooked split peas - 8 g
- Peanut butter, 2 tablespoons - 8 g
- 0.25 cups of almonds - 8 g
- 0.25 cup peanut - 9 g
- 0.25 cups of cashews - 5 g
- 0.25 cups pecan - 2.5 g
- 0.25 cups of sunflower seeds - 8 g
- 0.25 cups pumpkin seeds - 8 g
- 0.25 cups of flax seed - 8 g
Varieties protein diet
The average adult must be 50-60 grams of protein per day. Therefore, ideally, "protein" calories should be 12 - 15% of daily calorie intake. Excess protein is conditional rules can lead to increased levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and clogged arteries. The protein diet in combination with the consumption of the calculated amount of carbohydrates and fats is balanced nutrition. Here are a few types of protein diet:
- A diet high in protein, fat and carbohydrate average closer to the Atkins diet.
- A diet high in protein, low in fat and medium carbohydrate, called the Zone diet.
- The consumption of protein-rich foods provide a feeling of fullness that persists for a long time - much longer than is possible on other diets.
- The feeling of saturation prevents hunger, so you do not have a desire to snack between meals, which promotes weight loss
- Weight loss occurs rapidly (especially compared to other diets), due to reduced consumption of products.
- Lack of fiber diet - lowering blood sugar
Blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health
Necessary for normal functioning of the body. Primarily glucose suffer from lack of brain tissue.
- Lack of sugar in the blood causes the tissue use glucose reserves, which are in the liver and muscles, which causes general weakness and apathy.
- Glucose deficiency may also cause several other problems, including headaches and the potobnoe and development of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Menu protein diet
The recommended daily menus include foods that contain unsaturated proteins.
- For breakfast cook oatmeal with milk instead of water.
- Before and after a workout in the fitness center, eat yogurt
- Mozzarella cheese is an excellent substitute for the normal, moreover, it contains a lot of protein.
- Add the cup of milk daily menu
- Try not to snack chips and hot dogs and peanuts and beans.
- Eggs - also excellent replacement chips
- Lean meat - a staple protein diet.
- Also useful are low-fat dairy products.
- High levels of protein can lead to loss of bone calcium, which is fraught with osteoporosis.