Celery for weight loss: Vegetable guard figures
June 19, 2012
Fruits and vegetables - an essential part of a healthy diet; they contain nutrients improve health, improve skin tone and helps to get rid of unnecessary kilograms. Celery belongs to the so-called negative-calorie foods with
Foods with negative calorie - Power Saving
That is to digest it takes more calories than is supplied along with it in the body. But this is not the only useful feature of celery.
Cup chopped celery contains 16 calories. Eating a 100 grams celery, you get: 1, 6 grams of fat, 0, 17 grams of fat, 2, 97 grams carbohydrate, 11 mg of magnesium and 80 milligrams of sodium, 0, 27 milligrams of vitamin E, 3, 1 mg of vitamin C and 0 32 mg vitamin B3 (niacin), 260 milligrams of potassium, 40 milligrams of calcium and only one, 83 mg of sugar.
Rich in soluble fiber celery - a wonderful dietary product. In addition, it is a natural diuretic, so that during the diet you get rid of excess fluid
How to withdraw excess fluid from the body - all sorts of ways
Celery - an inexpensive vegetable, it is on sale all year round. Wrap it in foil, place in the refrigerator, it will be fresh and even two weeks later. The stems and leaves of celery can be eaten just like that - they can replace your usual high-calorie snacks. You can make and a variety of salads: chop the celery and mix it with tomatoes, cheese, canned tuna or something else, and pour olive oil. Alternatively, mix the chopped celery with cream cheese, spread on bread, and put on top of green olives and crumbled peanuts. We get a very tasty sandwich.
The key to success of any diet - in moderation. Too much of anything, even the most useful, you may get bored or even be harmful. This is one of the main reasons for the fact that not everyone can endure until the end of the diet. Try to eat raw celery is then boiled. He is very good in fried and stewed dishes, in soups. How would you neither prepared, it will definitely help you lose weight, and you will not suffer from hunger and lack of vitamins.
Celery seeds and extracts are not recommended for use during pregnancy. The substances contained in them, are capable of stimulating uterine contractions. Furthermore, celery roots, some people cause an allergic reaction
Allergic reactions: how to understand why you tickle in the throat
Diet on porridge - especially cereal
November 14th, 2014
Many experts and ordinary people have tried many different diets, oatmeal called "super-food" for those who want to lose weight. It contains a lot of fiber, and it is a rich source of complex carbohydrates that are digested for a long time, saturate a few hours ahead, and thus help burn extra kilos. How much more effective is actually a diet on porridge and how to lose weight in the porridge of oatmeal?
Effective Diet on porridge?
All information about the properties of oatmeal, which is available today, allows to say with great confidence that it can help to lose weight is possible and necessary.
One cup of oatmeal cooked in the water of the usual oatmeal contains only about 166 calories and 28 grams of carbohydrates. With a relatively low calorific value, this porridge is very satisfying - due to the fact that it contains complex carbohydrates. Moreover, in the same portion contains four grams of dietary fiber. There grain cereals, which it more, but four grams - it's not so little.
Oatmeal is considered nizkoglikemicheskim food: its glycemic index (GI) - 55 units. However, this only applies to ordinary oatmeal. GI porridge fast food is 83 units, in addition, it contains more than simple carbohydrates.
One cup of oatmeal contains about 6 grams of protein and 4 grams of fat - not bad for the grain cereals on the water. Finally, oatmeal a lot of vitamins and minerals, among them - calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamins B
B vitamins: the body useful helpers
(B1, B2, B3, B6, B9).
From the above it can be concluded not only about the benefits of oatmeal, and that diet is not suitable for any oatmeal. This was confirmed during the investigation, in which the sections 46. It lasted only two days, and the conditions were simple: the first day of half of the subjects ate a breakfast of oatmeal flakes out of the ordinary, and the other half - from cereal noodles containing sweeteners. Portions were such that all participants receive the same number of calories. The next day, the subjects of the first group ate oatmeal porridge fast food, and the members of the second group - the usual oatmeal. At the end of the study subjects filled out questionnaires.
It was found that simple oatmeal flakes better satisfy hunger, and caused a strong feeling of satiety. According to the authors, this is due to contained in oatmeal beta glucan - a type of soluble fiber, which when combined with water and heat is greatly increased in volume and forms a thick, viscous mass. Because of its viscosity beta-glucan is retained in the stomach longer than some other types of tissue, so people no longer want to eat. In the production of oat flakes fast food grains are more thorough treatment, the properties of beta-glucan are changing because of what and porridge from flakes of a less satisfying. Consequently, the results of diet on porridge may directly depend on what kind of cereal you will use.
Sample menu diet on porridge
This five-day diet will help you throw a couple of kilos, and excrete the toxins that would be beneficial for skin and hair, and not the general state of health.
- Breakfast: a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice without sugar, one-third cup of oatmeal in the water, one cup of yogurt, two apples or oranges.
- Morning snack: One cup of low-calorie vegetable soup.
- Lunch: one-third of a cup of oatmeal in the water, one cup of salad with broccoli, carrots and extra virgin olive oil, one serving of fruit.
- Afternoon snack: One cup of fruit salad of apples, pears, oranges and a couple of tablespoons of plain yogurt, one cup of tea without any sugar.
- Dinner: porridge three tablespoons of oatmeal and 3/4 cup of water, tomato salad, asparagus and lettuce, one serving of fresh fruit.
- Breakfast: One cup of yogurt or three-quarters of a cup of low-fat cottage cheese, one-third cup of oatmeal in the water, one apple, black coffee without sugar.
- Morning snack: One cup of vegetable soup or a cup of yogurt with grated apple and cinnamon.
- Lunch: one-third of a cup of oatmeal on the water, a salad of cabbage or red cabbage, carrots and onions, one orange or tangerine.
- Afternoon snack: a fresh fruit of your choice.
- Dinner: one-third of a cup of oatmeal in the water, one cup of salad from red beet and carrots, one serving of fruit or berries.
- Breakfast: a cup of yogurt, one-third cup of oatmeal on the water, a banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
Black coffee or tea.
- Morning snack: One cup of vegetable soup or a fruit salad.
- Lunch: one cup of vegetable salad, 100 grams of fish, baked or grilled, one serving of fresh fruit.
- Afternoon snack: a handful of dried fruit.
- Dinner: one-third of a cup of oatmeal on the water, a portion of fruit salad with cucumber, tomato, onion and one hard-boiled egg.
- Breakfast: one-third of a cup of oatmeal in the water, one cup of cottage cheese with slices of fruit or berries, black coffee.
- Morning snack: salad with slices of banana, apple, plum, raspberry or blueberry frozen
Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest
And plain yogurt.
- Lunch: vegetable salad, fish or meat cooked on a grill, fresh fruit.
- Afternoon snack: one baked apple with three tablespoons of cottage cheese.
- Dinner: one-third of a cup of oatmeal in the water, half a cup of cooked rice and a few slices of grilled eggplant.
The fifth day
- Breakfast: One cup of yogurt, four strawberries, one-third cup of oatmeal on the water with slices of banana, black coffee.
- Morning snack: a banana or two pears.
- Lunch: one cup of salad with tomatoes, black olives, cucumber and lettuce, one cup of cooked beans, one fresh fruit.
- Afternoon snack: a cup of yogurt with berries or slices of fruit.
- Dinner: one-third of a cup of oatmeal in the water, one portion of roasted carrots and pumpkins, one serving of fresh fruit or berries.
How to cook low-calorie oatmeal
There are many ways to cook the oatmeal, but diet is best, of course, it fits the porridge on the water. Cooking it is easy. Pour into the pan oatmeal and fill them with water at a ratio of 1: 2. Bring to a boil porridge, reduce heat and, stirring frequently, cook it yet, about fifteen minutes. During this time the flakes greatly seethe and become very soft, but you can try porridge every five minutes - you may not want to tenderize porridge very much. Remove the pan from the heat and arrange on plates porridge.
There is a simpler method of cooking porridge. Just pour it in a cup, pour water, cover with a lid or plate and let stand a few minutes. The flakes will be soft enough to be easily chewed; this oatmeal will appeal to those who do not like very soft, liquid porridge.
To diversify the taste of oatmeal and make it even more useful, it can add honey, cinnamon, ginger
Ginger and the most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties
, Slices of fruit, berries, jams, dried fruits, nuts, seeds.