Types of prostatitis may be different, respectively, will be different, and their treatment. Finding your way in a variety of forms of the disease and prescribe appropriate treatment can only physician after a preliminary examination. All kinds of self-medication, which is not based on the correct diagnosis when prostatitis is absolutely contraindicated.
Types of prostatitis on the nature of the disease
Prostatitis - an inflammation of the prostate gland (prostatitis). By the nature of the inflammatory process all prostatitis is divided into acute and chronic. Some experts also distinguish indolent prostate and prostatitis running.
Acute prostatitis and so called because the disease is acute in violation of the general state of the organism and the process can result in complete recovery. But at the wrong treatment or because of the nature of the patient acute process becomes chronic. Frequently observed initially chronic disease.
Types of prostatitis due to illness
For the reasons the disease is prostatitis can be divided into infectious and noninfectious (stagnant). Infectious prostatitis, in turn, are divided into bacterial, viral, protozoan and fungal prostatitis.
Bacterial prostatitis may be caused by pathogens of sexually transmitted infections (infections, sexually transmitted diseases - STDs), which include gonorrheal prostatitis, Trichomonas prostatitis chlamydial prostatitis and others. There are also non-specific prostatitis, which is caused by pathogenic and opportunistic mikrorganizmami constantly living on the mucous membranes of the urinary organs, and in the centers of persistent infection (eg, upper respiratory tract). These include staphylococcal prostatitis, prostatitis, caused by Escherichia coli, proteus prostatitis and so on.
- Viral prostatitis is often caused by herpes viruses, fungal - fungi genus Candida (Candida prostatitis).
- Nonbacterial prostatitis - a chronic prostatitis, which is manifested by inflammation without identifying the infectious agent or a syndrome of chronic pelvic pain.
Some experts shared noninfectious prostatitis stagnant, atonic, calculous and sclerotic. But most of all these kinds are united by one name - stagnant.
In congestive prostatitis
Stagnant prostatitis - the result of poor lifestyle
inflammatory process develops mainly due to disorders of blood circulation and the movement of lymph in the prostate and pelvic organs. Such violations usually occur when sedentary lifestyle, prolonged sexual abstinence, irregular sexual life.
When atopic prostate reduced the overall tone of the prostate that helps it a violation of the outflow of secretions. Develops on the background of stress, overwork, neurosis.
When calculous prostate gland tissue formed stones of various salts - oxalates, urates, phosphates. This occurs against the backdrop of stagnation in the prostate and metabolic disorders.
When sclerotic prostatitis through prolonged inflammatory glandular prostate tissue is replaced by connective tissue, resulting in a decrease or complete loss of function of that organ.
Types of prostatitis on the changes in the prostate tissue
When different types of prostate tissue in the prostate may happen changes. By the nature of these changes, acute prostatitis
Acute prostatitis - the culprit bacteria
divided into catarrhal, follicular and parenchymal. In chronic prostatitis
Chronic prostatitis - every man should know his signs
isolated granulomatous form.
- Acute catarrhal prostatitis is characterized in that the inflammatory process involved mainly prostatic ducts. The disease is not heavy and can result in self-healing, and can go into the follicular form.
- Acute follicular prostatitis - inflammation captures and own glandular tissue of the prostate.
- Acute parenchymal prostatitis - acute diffuse (widespread) purulent inflammation in the prostate, which is accompanied by the formation of abscesses in the prostate.
- Chronic granulomatous prostatitis - inflammation in the prostate, which is accompanied by the growth of granulation tissue.
Most modern classification of prostatitis
It considered the most advanced classification, developed in the United States. In her prostatitis is divided into the following types:
- Acute bacterial prostatitis
Bacterial prostatitis - can be acute or chronic
- A primary inflammatory process in the prostate
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis - recurrent infection of the prostate
- Chronic non-bacterial prostatitis - inflammation is, and the infection is not detected
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome (no signs of inflammation and infection, there is only pain)
- Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis - no symptoms of prostatitis, but in urine and prostatic secretions detected leukocytes