Angina during pregnancy - you need the right treatment
March 23, 2014
- Angina during pregnancy - you need the right treatment
Palatine tonsils are an important part of the lymphatic system, which plays a huge role in protecting the body from infections. Their inflammation is familiar to many typical signs of angina - severe sore throat, malaise, fever, and so on. Angina during pregnancy can worsen the already not always a perfect state of health of the future mother, and, like any illness during this crucial period of life, cause great concern.
How to treat angina during pregnancy
If you suspect a sore throat
Angina - is it worth it to carry "on their feet"?
pregnant women are advised to immediately seek medical attention. Treatment of angina at pregnancy at home is permitted, but only if the doctor finds out that the disease is caused by a virus. When a bacterial sore throat you may need antibiotics.
- Penicillin is used to treat sore throats, including during pregnancy, most often. Exposure of the drug to pregnant repeatedly studied and found that women who have an allergy to penicillin, it is safe. Using it effectively and safely treated angina during lactation; Penicillin into breast milk falls in small doses that pose no danger to the child. The most common side effect of penicillin is diarrhea, but it usually passes quickly and does not cause significant discomfort. If the patient suffers from diarrhea for a few days and / or is present in the stool blood, should see a doctor, because the appearance of such side effects can be a sign of allergies to penicillin.
- Cephalexin. Animal studies have shown that cephalexin crosses the placenta, but does not harm the fetus. However, data on its impact on pregnant women is very low, so this drug is prescribed only when the benefits of its application is much more significant risks.
- Amoxicillin. In one study, pregnant animals were given doses of amoxicillin, ten times higher than the dose recommended by the man, but did not reveal any signs of teratogenicity (negative impact on the development of the fetus). However, amoxicillin, cephalexin and both are assigned only when necessary.
Viral sore throat in pregnant women treated with much more innocuous drugs; moreover, in many cases it is possible to do home remedies.
To relieve sore throat, headache, and to lower the temperature of the body, you can take non-prescription analgesics and antipyretics. Most of them are safe during pregnancy is considered to paracetamol. If a woman had developed a sore throat during early pregnancy, is capable of receiving low-dose aspirin, but only after consulting your doctor. After 32 weeks of pregnancy is strictly forbidden to take aspirin - it can lead to serious health problems in the mother and fetus. In general, treatment of sore throat in pregnant women requires special care with regard to drugs - any drugs can be taken only with a doctor's permission.
How and what treat angina during pregnancy at home
Comply with bed rest. While not pass angina symptoms such as severe pain in the throat, fever, weakness, drowsiness, and pregnant women should stay home and get plenty of rest. Try this time to avoid housework and significant physical activity.
Do not drink cold drinks. They reinforce a sore throat, so their use should be limited, or no time at all to abandon them.
Folk remedies. There are many folk remedies to treat sore throat, which can be safely used during pregnancy. For example:
- Means for gargling with salt and lemon. Salt prevents the growth of many bacteria and viruses, and Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which helps the body fight disease. Mix salt and fresh lemon juice with water and gargle with this solution throat.
- Fenugreek seeds. Pour one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds cup of boiling water and let stand for fifteen minutes. Then strain the infusion, and drink half a cup twice a day. By the way, fenugreek is equally useful for viral and bacterial tonsillitis.
- Vegetable juices. Mix the juice of carrot, beet and cucumber in a ratio of 3: 1: 1, and drink one or two glasses of this cocktail every day for two weeks after the onset of symptoms of angina
Symptoms of angina - obvious and recognizable
. Incidentally, vegetable juices can strengthen the immune system during pregnancy.
- A glass of hot milk with a pinch of pepper can be a couple of hours to reduce pain in the throat. To become a tasty drink, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
- Peppermint, chamomile tea, tea with sage
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
, Ginger and St. John's wort can also help accelerate the recovery of angina.
- A glass of hot water with one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice - one of the best remedies for sore throat
Funds from angina
. Drink for two or three cups of this drink per day.
Amniotic fluid: water, all of which came
November 14, 2011
Many women, especially those who are preparing to become a mother, about know what the amniotic fluid. But few of them have an idea of what the amniotic fluid and amniotic fluid - it's the same thing. Amniotic fluid - this is the first environment in which the child lives. If you recall the evolution, all living organisms out of the water environment, and this law once again confirms the presence of amniotic fluid during pregnancy, where the baby develops.
The amniotic fluid (amniotic fluid) - a biologically active environment that surrounds the fetus during pregnancy. Amniotic fluid is a clear, colorless, slightly hazy in the third trimester of pregnancy (due to the cells of the epidermis). Amniotic fluid perform a number of useful features:
- protect the fetus from mechanical impact (injury blows abdomen);
- prevent the cord from the infringement;
- in childbirth contribute to the disclosure of the cervix;
- protect the fetus from infection;
- ensure the free movement of the fetus.
The amount of amniotic fluid
Throughout the pregnancy the amniotic fluid volume changes. For example, at 10 weeks, he is only 30 ml at 14 weeks volume reaches 100 ml, and the maximum volume of amniotic fluid necessary for periods of weeks and 36-38 is 1000-1500 ml. Before birth the amount of amniotic fluid decreases somewhat.
Education amniotic fluid occurs due to the system "mother-placenta-fetus". Maternal body delivers plasma propotevayuschuyu of the vessels, the placenta produces a liquid membranes - the amnion, the fruit by the kidneys that produce urine (about 600-800 ml per day). Full update amniotic fluid occurs every three hours.
The composition of the amniotic fluid
The composition of the amniotic fluid is different in each stage of pregnancy. In the first trimester, it is a fluid similar to blood plasma. In the last weeks of pregnancy the amniotic fluid are represented mainly by the urine of the fetus. In addition, the amniotic fluid contains:
- oxygen and carbon dioxide;
- vellus hair epidermis and fruit;
- vernix fruit;
- proteins, lipids and carbohydrates;
- phospholipids and clotting factors;
The study of amniotic fluid
Diagnosis of amniotic fluid is carried out in the presence or suspicion of disease in the fetus. For the diagnosis of amniotic fluid is taken into account all the parameters: the number, composition, color, transparency and more.
Amniocentesis - a piercing membranes for taking a small amount of amniotic fluid. Performed under ultrasound guidance. Special needle puncture the abdominal wall, the uterus and the fetal bladder. Possible complications: the threat of premature birth, bladder injury
Urinary bladder - structure and function
and bowel mothers infected amniotic fluid, fetal vascular injury. Amniocentesis is performed in the following cases: Rh-conflict (an increase of bilirubin in the waters), suspicion of chromosomal and genetic abnormalities of the fetus, the suspicion of chronic oxygen deficiency of the fetus to determine fetal lung maturity. Moreover, amniocentesis to determine the blood group of the fetus and the amount of antibodies
Antibodies - "soldiers' immunity
to the Rh factor
Rh factor - still medical mystery
Amnioscopy - a survey of membranes (water front) with the help of a special apparatus - amnioscopy. Amnioscopy woman entered into the cervical canal
Cervical canal - the path traversed by every person
. Amnioscopy helps determine the color and the amount of amniotic fluid. For example, when fetal hypoxia water are green or greenish due to meconium (stool original). Normally, the child moves meconium after birth, when oxygen deficiency he moves into the amniotic fluid.
The main objective of US in respect of amniotic fluid - the definition of their number. We prove a direct correlation between the amount of amniotic fluid and pathology of pregnancy. For example, the amount of amniotic fluid decreases or increases in the post-term pregnancy, preeclampsia, and chronic fetal hypoxia and rhesus conflict.