Beautiful posture - is it so important? - Exercises for neck
August 31, 2008
- Beautiful posture - is it so important?
- Exercises for neck
What is the correct posture
With the correct posture muscles hardly stretched, internal organs are working properly and well. The head thus raised high (not pulled forward and angled down), chest slightly convex back straight and abdomen flat. With the correct posture straight and your knees when you walk, and when standing (many go to the slightly bent knees, which looks from the outside very ugly).
The man with the wrong posture
Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight
It gives the impression of a tired, bent under the burden of life.
Causes of poor posture
The main cause of poor posture - is the lack of movement. Work on the modern enterprise requires almost no physical effort. The only thing that tires - is sitting and standing for 7-8 hours. At the present pace of life it is sometimes very difficult to make time for classes in the gym. But if a person has a normal body, the wrong posture can be corrected at home, doing simple exercises regularly.
How to fix your posture if you have a lot of sitting
At constant seat head tilted, his back hunched, legs bent, and so several hours a day for years. For such people are particularly important exercises for the neck muscles. The neck should be mobile, only the head acquires a beautiful landing.
Exercise for the neck muscles
- Sit down, bending his legs on the floor, hugging his knees and straighten your back so that the blades connected. Throw your head back (inhalation), trying as much as possible pull the neck, and then straighten (exhale). Make it 10 times.
- Take folded-legged, wrapped his arms around the toes, straighten your back. Once - vigorously to turn his head to the left; two, three - turn your head even further; four - to return to the starting position. Do exercise 4-6 times in each direction.
- Dropped to his knees, leaning on the arm (shoulder width apart). Body weight evenly distributed. Perform circular movements of the head 4 times (down-left and back-right). On each side - 3-6 times.
- Lie on your stomach and put his fingers interlaced behind your head, elbows to lift and pull back, forehead rest against the floor. Raise your head and take her back (inhalation), hands preventing the movement. Repeat the exercise 8-10 times.
- Sit cross-legged, back straight. Fingers clenched in a fist, put them on each other, and to rest on the chin (elbows - perpendicular to the body). Tilt your head forward (inhalation), heavily relying on resisting hand. After 4 slopes lower hands along the body and relax. Repeat exercise 6-8 times.
Exercises, straightening his back
These exercises to reduce back muscles and stretching the muscles of the chest and to straighten the spine.
- Lie on your stomach, arms bent from the elbows. With one hand on the other, stretch them forehead. Socks pulled, heels together. Raise your upper body and dissolve hands in the parties (breath, do not lift your chin up). Return to the starting position and repeat 6-10 times.
- Lie on your back, legs bent at the knees (to put your feet as close to the hips), arms spread out to the sides, palms to the floor. Strong hands and leaning his head, bend the chest (lower torso tight to the floor). Make 5-8 times.
- To kneel on the floor with his hands, placed them on the shoulder-width apart. Raise your right arm up and forward at the same time averting the left leg straight back (inhalation). Starting position and change hands. Repeat 6-8 times.
- Stand in front of a chair at a distance of 2 steps, feet slightly apart. Straighten your body and bend, leaning on hands. Your elbows are straight, knees and back straight, head slightly tilted up. On the count of one-two-three (inhalation) to bend the spine, at the expense of four-five-six (exhale) to return to the starting position. Repeat 4-6 times.
- "The Japanese bow." Kneel down (feet together), raise your hands above your head, palms facing forward. Straighten your back, pull the neck, the head, not hiding his shoulders. Slowly lean forward (exhale), sitting on the heels. Hands down not to give head immobile. When the chest touches the knee, relax the back muscles. When the palms touch the floor, relax your shoulder muscles and lower his head freely. To return to the original position, pushed his hands from the floor at the same time straining back muscles, then slowly straighten the body (breath), taking a vertical position. Repeat 4-8 times.
Crooked back, tense neck Sunken old and young woman. Even elderly slender woman looks much better with a young girl, and shuffled to the back, curved wheel. Therefore, the effort that you put into the formation of correct posture, will be repaid in full. You will gain an easy gait, and with it - dignity.
Ashtanga Yoga - the cleansing of the mind through the eight steps - Terminology
October 21, 2007
- Ashtanga Yoga - the cleansing of the mind through the eight steps
Introduction to Ashtanga
In general, ashtanga yoga is a type, based on - fast movements. Practitioners need to move from pose to pose at a rapid pace. Focus Ashtanga yoga are Vinyaza and Tristan. During the exercises you need to breathe evenly, breathing in and out when changing postures. It's a great combination - for those who have a restless mind and a strong body. Tristan called a combination of three major aspects on which attention should be paid during training.
- Even breathing
- The point of concentration (the focal point)
The combination of these three components necessary for cleansing as mental and physical. While asanas improves posture
Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight
Properly organized breaths contribute to the development of the respiratory system. In addition to these objectives Ashtanga includes such popular components as internal blocks gang detention view Drishti and asanas of Ashtanga came in Hatha yoga.
It - indoor units required to perform certain poses. Practicing yoga helps the gang prepared to study and perform the asanas. In other words, the gang is a reduction of various muscle groups. Major bands comprise the following:
- Mule or root gang unit serves to stress the muscles of the pelvis and hips.
- Udiyana gang - contraction of the muscles of the lower press. In this position, the stomach is pulled to the base of the spine.
- Block or throat dzhalandara band performed as the eyes directed to the tip of the nose and chin and lowering the elongation of the cervical.
This term refers to nine areas where yoga look while in the poses. These Drishti - the nose, between the eyebrows, belly, thumbs, palms, feet, right and left sides. Handling look into these points helps practitioners to clear the mind and improve concentration.
The main steps in the Ashtanga Yoga
In addition to performing asanas, exercise the body, the purpose of ashtanga is purification of the mind through a special system consisting of eight steps. Before moving on to each next step, or even try to execute it, the previous step should be brought up to the end.
- Control or Pit
- Rules of conduct Niyama
- Postures, Asanas
- Proper breathing, pranayama
- Concentration, Dharma
- Continuous meditation
Meditation - treats the body and the spirit
- Full balance Samadhi
While the first four steps lead to the human physical purification, the last four stages are devoted to the moral and spiritual cleansing. To properly complete all of these steps, one full series of ashtanga you should spend seventy-five to ninety minutes. The opening practice of Ashtanga Yoga is done by Cheers to the Sun God (Surya Namaskar).
Ashtanga Yoga - for those who want to develop physical strength, endurance and flexibility. This kind of yoga is especially popular among athletes. Consisting of a continuous cycle of poses, Ashtanga requires a high level of physical fitness. Perform each exercise should be only after the workout, including the work of all the muscle groups.