Honeysuckle edible - old berry saves from beriberi ancestors
September 24, 2012
Different types of honeysuckle very much, wolf berries - is also honeysuckle. But it is useful for the human properties has only edible honeysuckle. In this plant a drug to traditional medicine recommends all: berries, twigs, leaves, bark, flowers. And, of course, you can simply honeysuckle berries to eat - they are delicious and healthy.
How are edible honeysuckle berries
Honeysuckle edible - is a perennial shrub up to a meter. Honeysuckle Blossoms in late May-early June, and the fruits appear in late June-early July. This is the first summer berries, which appear before the strawberries.
Homeland honeysuckle - Siberia, Far East, Kamchatka. But today, this early berries can be found in any terrain. Depending on where it is growing and changing properties of berries. The north, the berries are more acidic, they have more of ascorbic acid. And in the southern regions of the sweet berries, with bitterness - they have more simple sugars and tannins.
Externally, berries, depending on the varieties have different shapes (from round to spindle-shaped), a different color (from gray-blue to purple with a waxy coating) and the bumpy surface. Taste berries depend on the locus.
The honeysuckle edible berries contain simple carbohydrates (glucose, sucrose, fructose), essential oil
Essential oils and conception: can help the roses?
, Karbolnye compound (e.g., acetaldehyde), alcohols, organic acids and fatty acids, tannins, pectins, vitamins (C, P, group B), macro- and microelements (potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, silicon, copper, zinc iodine, aluminum, phosphorus).
The chemical composition of the edible honeysuckle berries depends on the geographical features of the area are grown. Especially changing the content of simple sugars, organic acids and vitamin C. For example, in northern climates in the berries contain more organic acids, ascorbic acid and in hot southern climates berry sweet, they contain a lot of simple carbohydrates and less askorbinki.
Honeysuckle se6dobnaya is the first summer berries, and so it is recommended in folk medicine as a remedy for vitamin deficiencies, it strengthens the immune system and treats anemia. Quite a number of vitamins C and P makes a beautiful honeysuckle, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, especially the capillary walls, preventing their increased permeability and fragility. This helps to reduce swelling, reduce bleeding. Honeysuckle can be used in uterine bleeding
Uterine bleeding outside of menstruation - a sign of a serious breach
, Bleeding gums
How to prevent bleeding gums: important rules
, Frequent nosebleeds.
When hypertension edible honeysuckle helps reduce blood pressure by improving blood circulation in the capillaries, and diuretic effect.
It helps honeysuckle and gastrointestinal disease: it reduces inflammation in gastritis, promotes scarring ulcers of the stomach and duodenum. Bile properties of the berries are used for diseases of the liver and biliary tract.
Lightweight antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties honeysuckle used in the treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract.
Juice of honeysuckle berries edible treat skin diseases and wounds - it promotes rapid healing and the restoration of normal skin condition. Honeysuckle berry juice, half diluted with water, and the infusions of flowers and leaves of this plant can rinse the mouth and throat for various inflammatory diseases - stomatitis, gingivitis, tonsillitis, chronic tonsillitis and pharyngitis. The same tincture can wash eyes with purulent conjunctivitis.
Edible honeysuckle also has antioxidant, antitoxic (can rid the body of toxins, including heavy metals), and anti-tumor properties.
There are many recipes for drugs of edible honeysuckle:
- Juice of honeysuckle edible; fully ripe berries are passed through a juicer, filter, squeeze, add sugar (per liter glass of juice), pour into a sterile glass container, tightly sealed and stored in a cool place; during the cold season the juice can be used to strengthen the immune system
Strengthening the immune system - help the immune system
and improve efficiency;
- congee edible honeysuckle branches; tablespoon dry chopped sprigs of honeysuckle pour a glass of water, bring to a boil, boil for a quarter of an hour, cool, squeeze, made up to the initial level and take a tablespoon three times a day as a decongestant;
- infusion of edible berries of honeysuckle; a tablespoon of fruit boiled water, insist hour, cool, strain, wring out and take two tablespoons three times a day for high blood pressure, gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, kidney and urinary tract.
Honeysuckle edible - this is the first summer vitamins and many other nutrients.
20 folk remedies for treating acne
October 6, 2013
- 20 folk remedies for treating acne
Folk remedies for the treatment of acne in efficiency can not always be compared with special cosmetic products and, especially, with prescription drugs. However, in many cases, they give excellent results - perhaps not as quickly as commercial tools, but on average they are less expensive, and less likely to cause allergic reactions.
- Fresh grapes. Grapes contain polyphenols and antioxidants, which was purified pores and neutralize chemicals which affect daily on your skin. With this skin tone improves, it looks like a clean, young and healthy. All that is needed - is to take a couple of grapes, cut them in half, remove the pits, and massage the face juicy flesh. Massage skin for two or three minutes, then leave on the face of grape juice for 20-30 minutes. Rinse your face with cold water. For maximum effect, you need to do a mask once a week.
- Baking soda. It may seem surprising, but such mundane product like baking soda, can also be used to treat acne. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a few drops of water to make a thick paste and apply it on the entire face or only on the most problematic areas. When the mask is completely dry, rinse your face with cool water.
- Oatmeal - one of the most effective folk remedies for treating acne. Take some oatmeal and mix it with a little lemon juice, turmeric, honey and cheese. The proportions are not important, as long as the result is a paste of medium consistency, so it was easy to apply to the skin, and that it is not dripping from his face. Apply the mask on your face and leave it for about half an hour. During this time, the mask should be dry. Rinse it with cool water. With regular use, this mask will make skin more clean and fresh.
- Egg whites. Just separate the egg whites from the yolks, whisk it until the foam and apply to the face. This mask can be left on all night if you do not mind the smell of the egg and the tightness of the skin, which becomes very noticeable when the protein starts to dry out. Most women prefer to leave the mask of egg protein for half an hour, after which it was rinsed with warm water. Protein well pores, cleanses and tones the skin. Do not use this mask if you are allergic to eggs.
- Turmeric has antibacterial properties, so it is part of many folk remedies for treating acne. In addition, turmeric
Turmeric: the benefits and harms of the Indian saffron
It limits the production of melanin, so that it can be used to combat hyperpigmentation. To prepare the masks can mix turmeric with lemon or honey liquid to form a paste of medium thickness. Apply it on the face (or only in spots), and leave for 20-30 minutes. Turmeric powder may be added to mask curd and oatmeal, as well as various fruit mask - it significantly improves the cleaning properties.
- Lemon slices and lemon juice. First of all, it should be noted that the lemon should not be used for the treatment of acne to those who have sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
- It can cause irritation and redness of the skin that Aesthetically, hardly better than acne. All other use of lemon can and should be. You can simply wipe the face with a piece of lemon once or twice a day. Lemon juice tightens pores, normalizes the sebaceous glands, and whiten skin. Fresh lemon juice can be added to various home masks for oily skin, for example, a mask of oatmeal. People with sensitive skin, if necessary, you can use lemon juice mixed with water - it must be applied to the problem areas is not just how much minutes. Regular use of lemon skin care will give noticeable results within a few weeks.
- Carrot. The mask of carrot - a rich source of carotenoids, essential oils
Essential oils and conception: can help the roses?
, Vitamins and minerals, very useful for problem skin. Grate the carrots on a fine grater, mix it with lemon juice or low-fat yogurt (you can use cottage cheese), and apply the mask on your face. After 10-15 minutes rinse with warm water. Do not hold it too long, because the carrot juice with prolonged exposure to skin may give it an orange tint. It is also very useful to regularly drink fresh carrot juice. It improves skin tone, normalizes the sebaceous glands, and pigmentation.
- Tomato pulp. Ripe tomato - one of the best remedies for the treatment of acne. Its flesh absorbs excess oil on the skin surface and deeply cleans pores. A mixture of the pulp of tomato and cucumber juice can be an excellent tonic for the skin. This tool also opens the pores, clogged sebum and other contaminants, and limits the proliferation of bacteria that lead to the emergence of new pimples.
- Cucumber is not only well soothes the skin and prevents acne, but it is also an excellent tool for the care of every skin type. Cucumber can make many different masks for the treatment of acne, such as this: take an equal amount of grated cucumber, oatmeal and yogurt, and all carefully stir until smooth. Apply an even layer of the mask on the face and wash it off with cold water after thirty minutes. From the cucumber juice mixed with water, you can make ice cubes, which are ideal for problematic skin. Finally, cucumber slices, you can simply wipe the skin morning and evening.
- Toothpaste. You use only toothpaste to brush your teeth? Do you think it is impossible to find another use? This is - the present confusion. Toothpaste can be an effective tool for the rapid treatment of acne. You only need to put toothpaste on pimples before going to bed
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
And after two or three days you will notice results. Toothpaste dries pimples, so they quickly decrease and eventually disappear completely. Of course, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the toothpaste, use it for skin care is impossible.