What foods burn fat - food for weight loss
August 10, 2014
There to lose weight? What foods burn fat? I think it sounds too good to be true. However, studies show that certain foods really help the body burn fat faster. Some of them have a thermogenic effect - increased body temperature, thus speeding up the metabolism and digestion to other body has to expend a lot of energy, thereby accelerating fat burning.
Although using some products and you can get rid of fat, nutritionists and trainers always emphasize that there is no magic way of gaining a slender figure
Practical tips for a slim figure
- Unless we consider the magic of a lifestyle change.
What products quickly burn fat and stimulate metabolism? Including them in a diet, do not forget about good nutrition and exercise - to limit the menu "fat burning" food should not be: so you can slow down the metabolism, which is not the best way affect the figure.
Which foods help burn fat
- Green tea. Experts in nutrition recommend a daily drink at least two cups of green tea. It contains catechins - phytochemicals that stimulate metabolism, have a slight thermogenic effect and contribute to the breakdown of fat. However, people with hypersensitivity to caffeine instead of green tea is better to take supplements and catechins.
- Tomatoes. These delicious fruits are called the vegetables, the fruits, although in fact they belong to the berries. However, much more important than the fact that they contain a lot of useful substances that can help you get rid of fat. In addition, they are low in calories, lots of water and dietary fiber, they quickly cause a feeling of fullness, so be sure to include tomatoes in your diet to all dieters.
- Oranges have a high concentration of vitamin C, which is essential for normal functioning of the various processes in the body.
- Greek yogurt contains about twice as much protein as other yogurts, and that's what makes him such a valuable product for all slimming. First, proteins are processed longer than fat and carbohydrates, making them a longer time, create a feeling of satiety. Secondly, the body spends more calories their processing, i.e., during digestion portions Greek yogurt little subcutaneous fat burned. Another undeniable advantage Greek yogurt - low fat and sugar (provided of course that the yogurt have any flavorings).
- Quinoa. This product has become known in the Western world relatively recently, and quickly gained a well-deserved popularity. One cup of quinoa contains 8 g of protein and 5 grams fiber; as already mentioned, their recycling to the body is quite energy intensive. Moreover, in its composition there are nutrients such as iron, zinc and vitamin E. Finally, cook the quinoa as simple as rice, and choices of dishes with plenty of cereal - from hot dishes to salads, soups and pastries.
- Cinnamon helps to accelerate the breakdown of fats, normalize blood sugar
Blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health
And moderate appetite. Add cinnamon tea, pastries, yogurt, cottage cheese, and so on.
- The red and cayenne pepper. Hot peppers contain capsaicin, a substance called - it has no pronounced taste, but gives the peppers a characteristic sharpness. Capsaicin metabolism accelerates through a thermogenic effect, as well as time weakens appetite.
- Grapefruit helps burn fat faster due to the fact that they are well saturated, and thus contain the minimum number of calories. In addition, they have a lot of dietary fiber, which is long enough to digest. Experts recommend eating half a grapefruit or drinking a glass of grapefruit juice before a meal to eat fewer calories and lose weight faster.
- Watermelon. Foods that contain a lot of water will saturate, and help people to better control the appetite. Watermelon - a great example of such a product. In addition to water, it contains a large amount of lycopene
Lycopene: Natural ingredient for youthful skin
(antioxidant of vegetable origin), vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Pears and apples are also distinguished by high water content. To get more dietary fiber, they are encouraged to eat with the skin. In most cases it is better to give preference to fruit and not fruit juices or smoothies. Firstly, since the body receives more fiber. Secondly ,, to chew the fruit, a person needs more time than to swallow a glass of smoothie, and as you know, takes about twenty minutes for the brain to understand the hunger appeased, and eat more is not necessary. And third, in the very process of chewing food energy is expended - not very much, but over a long period of time it can significantly increase the total calories.
- Berries. By themselves, berries, unfortunately, is not digested fats, but they can still help to quickly get rid of excess fat. The fact that they are not only the large amount of water and fiber, but also a fairly high concentration of fructose. Berries help to easier to carry diet even the most ardent sweet tooth, also, due to the high concentration of antioxidants
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
They have on the body and stimulating a protective effect.
- Fresh vegetables improve digestion, speed up metabolism, so that the body can quickly deal with excess weight - of course, provided that the person to eat right and a lot of moving. Particularly useful in this regard, most low-calorie vegetables - cabbage (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower), cucumbers, celery, spinach, lettuce.
- Sweet potato contains potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin C and a lot of dietary fiber, which, as already mentioned, is digested for a long time and with a high consumption of calories. In addition, the yam can reduce calories due to its palatability. What do you usually add to potato dishes? Surely - bacon, potatoes, cheese, butter, or something else is very nutritious. Dish of sweet potato, which is also called sweet potato, this is not necessary - it has a strong flavor, and it fairly simple side dish of fresh vegetables.
- Coffee. Good news for coffee lovers: This fragrant, invigorating drink accelerates the metabolic processes in the body and helps get rid of the extra kilos. However, remember that this effect can be easily reduced to nothing if, instead of black coffee drink cappuccino or latte with sugar.
- Oatmeal. Its main advantages in terms of nutrition experts concluded that it is hot and contains a lot of dietary fiber. Hot meals for obvious reasons people eat for longer than the cold, and thereby decreases the likelihood of overeating. Dietary fiber is excellent nourishes - after a cup of oatmeal will not soon want to have. Finally, it contains nutrients that have a positive effect on metabolism. To make porridge even more useful, add the pinch of cinnamon, a few slices of fresh fruit or a couple of tablespoons of berries.
- Whole-grain bread - a great snack with a minimum fat content and a high concentration of dietary fiber, which can be a useful alternative to the high-energy biscuits. Replacing goodies rich simple carbohydrates such loaves, you will be able to say goodbye to excess weight.
Low-calorie sweetness - slimming tasteful
August 11, 2014
In the view of most people, low-calorie diet for weight loss - it is an ordeal that must be endured with clenched teeth and in which there is no place for such simple pleasures as desserts. Many people can not stick to a diet for a long time, precisely because they are too hard to give up sweets. In fact, it is not necessarily entirely thin without sweet as there are low calorie sweets.
A balanced, healthy diet, too, should not consist solely of vegetables, dairy products, cereals and fish. The fact that the sweetness - is not only chocolate bars, cakes and cookies; Desserts can be quite low-calorie.
Nutritionists say pamper yourself with sweets is not only possible, but necessary - otherwise healthy diet
Healthy eating - do not limit yourself to eating
hardly ever it becomes an integral part of your life.
Most people need to eat every day something sweet - that's uplifting and gives strength. Moreover, the idea that for dinner (or lunch or breakfast) you will find a dessert, can impart forces in training - is no secret that many are willing to train the extra 20-30 minutes to "earn" the right to eat sweet Dish 100-200 kcal with no impact on the figures. And if you have no serious health problems (such as diabetes), there is no reason to deny yourself the pleasure.
How to include in the diet low-calorie sweets
Counting calories - that's good, but even better to take care of that all calories coming into your body, it was good. This is particularly important if children are present. According to specialists, the children of preschool and primary school age and 25% of calories derived from a variety of sweets. Instead of candy and cookies on the table, put a cup or basket with nuts or dried fruit - they are a great alternative to the usual sweets, which are often called empty calories. In addition, they contain complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber and various nutrients required for normal body function.
Of course, the best low-calorie sweetness - a fruit.
Why do we often prefer not to them, and ice cream, cakes, cookies, and so on? Firstly, the large role played by habit: Unfortunately, many of us are accustomed to since childhood have different harmful sweets, often several times a day. Secondly, the so-called empty calories, contain high amounts of sugar and various flavorings that stimulate the taste buds is much stronger than fresh fruits or berries. Many experts believe that such products can cause real food addiction, but from almost any dependence can be eliminated. Try it for a couple weeks there instead of high-calorie sweet fruits and berries, and you will notice that they bring no less pleasure than the usual desserts. Least of all the calories contained in pears, apples, plums. For high-calorie fruits include bananas and grapes, but one banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
or a handful of grapes - it's a lot better than a chocolate bar or a piece of cream cake.
The glass yogurt contains, on average, 9 g of sugar, 20 grams protein, and about 120 kcal. Add the yogurt a little chopped fruits, berries, nuts or milled flax seed, and you get a delicious, low-calorie and very useful dessert.
It's no secret that granola bars, which are sold in stores, though useful, but they contain a lot of sugar and calorie content is only slightly inferior to chocolate bars. Bars made with their own hands, contain far fewer calories; moreover, you can adjust their composition, reducing the amount of the most calorie ingredients. Recipes of bars set; we present only one of them.
Recipe 1. Ingredients: one cup of oatmeal, half a cup of sunflower seeds, the same amount of sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, half cup raisins, 3/4 cup honey, 2-4 tablespoons brown sugar (you can go without sugar). The bars can also add a little cinnamon and / or coconut flakes.
Sauté oatmeal and seeds in a pan without oil until golden brown. When the seeds have cooled, add them raisins. Melt the honey and sugar in a saucepan and saucers, stirring regularly; when you have a homogeneous mass, reduce heat. After 5-7 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining ingredients. All mix thoroughly, and place the resulting dough in the pan or baking dish, carpeted with baking paper, and flatten it a large spoon or knife. Cook bars at a temperature of 170-180 degrees Celsius, 10-20 minutes. Cut into squares or rectangles. Ready bars can be stored in a tightly covered container for up to seven days.
Muesli bars can also be prepared with a variety of nuts (they need to pre-chop), any dried fruit, rice cereal, and so on.
- Low-calorie desserts cottage cheese
The benefits of yogurt know, perhaps, everything; it is an indispensable product for those who want to lose weight, and for those who simply watch your diet, and strives to maintain good physical shape. If it is, just so he can quickly get bored, but there are plenty of recipes for desserts with cheese that can diversify your menu.
Smoothies - this is perhaps the most simple dish that can be prepared from cheese. That is one of the many cheese smoothie recipes: Mix in a blender 150 g fat-free yogurt
Low-fat cottage cheese - a popular product among athletes and slimming
100 g of fresh or frozen strawberries and banana average size. When you have a homogeneous mass, the dish is ready to eat. The consistency of a smoothie can be changed by adding a larger cottage cheese or cottage cheese mixed with fresh fruit juices, yogurt or kefir. For dessert was more nutritious, it can be sprinkled with ground nuts, flax or sesame seeds.
Cheesecakes - a popular dish of cheese, which can be less nutritious and very helpful. To do this, cook cheesecakes from low-fat cheese and whole wheat flour and / or bran, and use the minimum amount of cooking oil. Cottage cheese pancakes can also be baked in the oven.
In addition, you can cook a variety of cottage cheese with fruit jelly, vanilla, coconut shavings, and other additives to your taste.