Children's soups are a useful, nutritious and tasty complement to the diet of a young child, and gradually become one of the main dishes in his diet. Most experts recommend starting to feed the baby soups and other dishes, denser than breast milk, not earlier, than he was six months.
When administered in the diet of children's soups
Soup to feed the child the very first time it is best in the morning. This will give you plenty of time to notice signs of possible allergic reactions.
It is recommended to be administered in the child's diet is only one new dish a few days - so it will be easier to determine if the baby is allergic to any food.
If your child has a food allergy or intolerance of any products should consult a doctor before entering into his diet extra fat, such as vegetable oil.
This soup is a rich source of protein, B vitamins
B vitamins: the body useful helpers
Magnesium, iron and zinc.
- 1 cup filtered water;
- 2 tablespoons red lentils;
- A pinch of turmeric (optional);
- Pinch of salt (optional).
Boil the lentils in water with half a cup of salt and turmeric
Turmeric: the benefits and harms of the Indian saffron
until tender. Mash lentils so as to obtain a more or less homogeneous mass, and add the remaining water to the soup. Boil for a few minutes, then strain the soup through a large sieve.
When the child gets used to this soup, you can begin to gradually increase the amount of water (or increase the amount of lentils), and thus to teach a child to an increasingly dense food.
This soup contains a lot of protein, vitamins, calcium and starch.
- 3 cups of filtered water;
- 2 tablespoons rice.
Boil the rice in water until it does not soften. Then pass it through a large sieve to obtain a liquid rice soup homogenous. After some time, you can begin to add to this soup is cooked and mashed vegetables.
Soup of barley grains and jaggery
This soup is a popular dish in India children's diet, but here he is virtually unknown. Nevertheless, it is worth trying to prepare it for a child - is a source of iron, calcium, vitamin C and protein.
- 2 tablespoons barley grains;
- 1 tbsp jaggery;
- 3 cups of filtered water;
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Pour barley grits and palm sugar water and boiled for fifteen minutes. Strain the soup, and add lemon juice.
Soup of carrots and beets
This vegetable soup for children contains large amounts of vitamins A and C, calcium, iron and folic acid.
- A quarter of the beet, peeled and cut into small pieces;
- 1 medium sized carrot, peeled and cut into small pieces;
- 2 cups of filtered water;
- 1 slice of lemon.
Pour the chopped vegetables with water and boil them until tender. Then crush them, and pass through a sieve. If desired, add a little salt to the soup. If you want to make the soup was more dense and nutritious, it is added to the potatoes.
Soup with apple and carrot
This soup contains large amounts of folic acid, vitamins A and C, iron.
- 1 apple, peeled and finely chopped;
- 1 medium sized carrot, peeled and finely chopped;
- 2 cups filtered water.
Cook apple and carrot until soft, and then pass the soup through a sieve. Spices in the soup is better not to add.
Vegetable soup for children
This soup can be introduced into the diet of a child after he gets used to the somewhat dense food. By varying the amount of water in the soup, you can modify it as necessary consistency.
- A quarter of a medium-sized carrots, peeled and finely chopped;
- A quarter of a medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces;
- A small piece of gourd (calabash);
- A quarter of a medium tomatoes, peeled and cut into pieces;
- A little chopped cabbage;
- 3 cups of filtered water.
Boil all the vegetables until they are tender. Then skip the soup through a sieve or chop vegetables in a blender.
Children of broccoli soup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter;
- 1 onion (optional);
- 1 crushed garlic clove
Garlic health: almost a panacea
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg;
- 2 cups broccoli (you can use frozen or fresh vegetables);
- 2-3 cups chicken broth;
- Half a cup of milk (breast, cow, or infant formula);
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese.
Melt butter in a large saucepan for soup. If you use onions, finely chop it, and lightly fry in butter. Sprinkle onion nutmeg. Add the broccoli in a saucepan, pour the vegetables and chicken broth. Bring the soup to a boil and cook it over low heat for ten minutes. Chop the vegetables in a blender, and then place them in a saucepan. Add the milk and cheese soup, and cook until the cheese is soft. If your child is like liquid soups with uniform consistency, you can use the hand blender.
Safe preparation of soups for children
So you can cook soups and other dishes, do not pose a health risk to the child is not enough strong immunity
Immunity - types and characteristics in children in adults
, Your kitchen does not have to be sterile. However, for the sake of security you need to follow the following rules of hygiene:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap before preparing food to the child. Briefly trim your nails and clean the space underneath a special brush. These rules must comply with all the people who are engaged in preparing food for the baby. Cook the soup for children only filtered or boiled water; the same water should be used for washing children's dishes.
- Keep utensils with which a child eats, on a separate shelf, and rinse it before each use.
- Wash board for butchering hot water and soap before preparing food for her children.
- Often change sponges, rags, towels in the kitchen.
- Wash with soap and hot water appliances and utensils you used for raw meat and vegetables.