How to get rid of belly fat - a risk of abdominal obesity
October 3, 2012
Fat on the abdomen or abdominal fat - a fat layer around the stomach and peritoneum. Scientifically speaking, it is a central or abdominal type of obesity. There is a close relationship between the central type of obesity and cardiovascular disease. Because belly fat may occur in any person at any stage of life, we can not assume that obesity characteristic of certain groups of people - belly fat appears for many reasons. Despite the sharp struggle aimed everywhere for a healthy lifestyle and getting rid of excess weight, and along with it, and the hated fat, a small amount of abdominal fat allows the body to use fat reserves in extreme situations. It is important not to launch yourself and do not postpone large fat reserves, exposing organisms great danger.
Serious about restoring harmony and beauty of the figures, one can consider a few rules that will systematically work on the body and strengthen the muscles.
The best way to lose belly fat
- Reducing the number of calories you consume - the most effective way to get rid of belly fat. Indeed, when it comes to shedding fat anywhere on the body, it is required to consume fewer calories than the body needs. This lack of calories will cause the body to process excess fat instead of the missing calories. But we can not overdo it. The lack of calories in the body must occur within reasonable limits as can seriously damage your nervous system when galloping and irregular diets and exercises.
- The abdomen is also called "beer" is not without reason, therefore, limit alcohol consumption, too, will contribute to the program to get rid of excess fat. The most obvious reason for not beer - is the calorie content of beer. Less obvious reasons - inflammation of the pancreas
Diabetes and pancreas - the things you need to know
and liver, as well as the swelling which occurs in the excessive use of alcoholic beverages. This includes mixing alcohol with carbonated beverages.
- Limiting sweet also helps to lose a few extra kilos. Sugar, contained in the harmful foods and carbonated beverages, quickly burned unlike sugar found in fruits and vegetables. Fructose and lactose burned more slowly. If the body produces energy for sugar, and we do not use this energy, these sugars are converted into fat for later use.
- Strengthening the abdominal muscles - helpful, but it is not a panacea: the tightened muscles do not get rid of excess fat, but just give relief stomach. We'll have to work not only on the press, but also on the shoulders, chest muscles, back and arms, tightened to create a V-shaped figure that will help reduce the appearance of belly fat. Remember to gain muscle mass, you need more repetitions (about eight) and less approaches with more weight. To form the dry muscles need to repeat more suitable and less weight, and more pain in the muscles.
- Daily sports and walks are sure to help lose a few kilos, and well, if such a walk will become a good habit for life.
Exercises to burn fat in the abdomen
No such exercise, which will help to get rid of belly fat in a short time and without effort. Of course, it will be useful to work on your abdominals, as it will improve the body's ability to process calories more efficiently. The greater your muscle mass, the more calories your body needs to build muscle.
If you try to consume a minimum of calories, then your body will start to use the accumulated fat for energy, thereby reducing the amount on your stomach. Strengthening the abdominal muscles will lead to two results: first, it will help to create relief muscles and burn more calories throughout the day, and secondly, the greater the abdominal muscles, the more they stretch the skin around her, pulling at the same time your belly and reduce fat hanging from your sides. The problem is that only work on the abdominal muscles are not too effective. Be sure to go to the gym and do exercises on lifting weights, since they involve almost all muscle groups.
Green tea - is effective for weight loss, but you can not expect that drinking a few cups of tea a day, you can sit and wait for the return of harmony in a couple of days. Regular consumption of green tea helps the body to process and reduce the amount of fat being one of the healthiest teas because of the amount of antioxidants contained in it
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
Coffee can also be effective, as the caffeine helps to mobilize fat as energy sources. Although there is a reverse effect. The more coffee you drink, the less effective it becomes caffeine. Therefore, limit the use of caffeine in those days, when you are going to work out hard cardiovascular workouts.
- How to remove fat from the abdomen
Water aerobics classes in fibromyalgia: a deep muscle pain relief
November 30th, 2012
If you have fibromyalgia, you probably now compress certain groups of muscles - pain, which in this condition is chronic. Such compression is an involuntary reaction to stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
- People are straining muscles, hardly knowing what they are doing: this action restricts blood flow to the muscle tissue, which is one of the causes of pain.
Physical activity as a treatment for pain fibromialgicheskih
One of the best cures for fibromyalgia - increase in heart rate. Running, walking, sex - all this leads to increased heart rate and, therefore, increases the blood flow to the muscles. This in turn results in pain relief. The worst thing that can make a person suffering from fibromyalgia - lie down, suffer and try to move as little as possible, from this pain will only intensify.
Studies have shown that walking, weight training and stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
fibromialgicheskie help control pain and associated muscle weakness. Just three workouts a week can significantly improve quality of life. Regular physical activity helps to cope with fatigue and depression
Depression - a little more than a bad mood
Improve the patient's relationship to her that because of chronic pain often suffer.
Exercise, in general, is one of the best drugs for depression and depressive states. It helps to cope with the pain, improves mood, strengthens confidence.
If exercises seems too painful, start to train very slowly, with small loads. The best choice would be water aerobics.
Water aerobics and fibromyalgia
If due fibromialgicheskih pain you simply can not train in a conventional gym, aqua fit you perfectly. The warm water instantly increases blood flow to the muscles and tendons, which significantly eases the pain. It also reduces the load on the joints, so that training becomes even more secure.
The pool patients with fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia: how to live a balanced life
can perform exercises that are on the earth would be too painful for them. If you are doing water aerobics under the supervision of a physical therapist, your condition may improve significantly in the short term, however, and with the usual instructor, or even doing your own, you can achieve very good results.
Wires recent study showed that long-term water aerobics can help to improve the quality of life in women with fibromyalgia. The study lasted 12 weeks, and take part in it women doing water aerobics for 60 minutes three times a week. 12 weeks later, there was a significant improvement in physical and psychological subjects. Fibromialgicheskie pain significantly decreased, women have become more active, more mobile. There has been a weakening of the depression, the subjects showed great interest in communicating with people. The scientists who conducted the researchers say that even a workout for 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week would significantly improve the condition of patients with fibromyalgia - the main thing that they do to overcome the fear of pain and came to the pool.