Liquid Diet: Lose Weight and drink
August 26, 2010
Weight loss with minimal effort is the dream of many people, some of the least affected by excess weight. Liquid diets are often touted as one of these miracle cures, and allow to lose weight and cleanse the body of toxins.
Liquid diet involves the use of predominantly or exclusively a liquid food. In some embodiments, the liquid is replaced with one or two meals a day (usually breakfast and lunch) - in the rest of the time you eat full, limiting the use of fat and simple carbohydrates. More stringent diets require only the use of water, juices and / or low-fat broth for several days.
The effectiveness of a liquid diet
Any liquid diet reduces, and often quite substantially, the number of calories consumed. As is known, the person loses weight if burns more calories than it consumes. With the severe restrictions, you can quickly lose a fairly large number of extra kilos, but this effect is usually temporary. With a sharp restriction of energy the body metabolism slows down to conserve energy. Excess fat will then be burned more slowly. Moreover, as soon as people return to the usual diet, the body will start to postpone new fat reserves in case another hunger and lose weight quickly recover.
In addition, to maintain a liquid diet is very difficult. Liquids are processed rapidly in the body and a person can almost always feel hunger. The most effective is considered a liquid diet, which includes solid food. In this mode, the power people lose weight more slowly, but is more likely to retain it when begin to eat normally again.
The cleaning properties of the liquid diet being challenged by many scientists. They argue that the body has a special system for detoxifying. If it does not work properly, you need special treatment and not diet. Some experts, however, recommend a brief liquid diet to detoxify the body.
Every day a person must receive a certain amount of nutrients that contribute to the normal operation of all body systems. Get them only from the liquid food is nearly impossible. Liquid diets with a very low calorie (400-800 kcal per day) can only be used as a means of treatment and only under medical supervision. For healthy people with little overweight eating less than 1200 calories a day is dangerous. Lack of energy and nutrients in the liquid diet can cause side effects such as severe causeless tiredness, dizziness
Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from under his feet
, Hair loss, formation of gallstones
Gall bladder: structure and function
, Cold intolerance, electrolyte imbalance, and even damage to the heart muscle. In addition, the consequences of the lack of fiber in the diet may become constipated
Constipation - Watch out for food
and other disorders of the digestive system. If a liquid diet for a long time, the body begins to lose muscle mass due to lack of protein in the diet.
If you want to try a liquid diet as a means of cleansing the body and weight loss
Cleansing the body - comprehensive restoration
, Talk to your doctor. This must be done even if you are going to spend on juices only 2-3 days.
- Pregnant and lactating women as well as patients with diabetes of any type, a liquid diet is contraindicated. If you do not have a contraindication, ask your doctor to recommend a good vitamin supplements that can be taken during the diet.
- Start better with one or two days in the juices and water. It really is somewhat cleanses the body and improves the appearance of skin and hair. Then, within one or two weeks (depending on how many kilos you want to lose) adhere to a mixed diet: one or two meals a day completely replace fluids, but otherwise eat healthy low-fat food. Throughout the diet drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
Power after the Japanese Diet: the weight has not returned
June 26, 2012
People do not just lose weight through diet, know that to lose weight is quite simple, much more difficult to keep the weight to the lost weight has not returned, and all the victims have not been in vain. Therefore, not enough to tighten the belt, strictly following the recommendations of the Japanese diet for two weeks: the power of great importance after the Japanese diet.
Features of the Japanese diet
It should be noted that the popular Japanese diet has very little in common with the traditional diet of the Japanese. However, this diet is rumored to be developed by Japanese experts, I found a lot of fans around the world. Strictly adhering to the recommended diet for only thirteen days, you can get rid of six or eight or even ten kilograms. Furthermore, it is believed that this diet helps reverse metabolism, therefore dumped kgs do not return for several years.
The last statement is quite common for developers of so-called "fast" diets. Indeed, it is very tempting to just thirteen days to adjust metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
, Never to recover. But keep in mind that the objective evidence to support such a miraculous effect of diet, yet. Adjust your metabolism - not an easy task, which is not under the power of every registered dietitian. So do not expect that, after thirteen days "Japanese" can return to the old diet without any risk to the figures.
The Japanese diet severely limits fat and simple carbohydrates, and also implies a complete rejection of sugar, salt, alcohol, spices and baking. Despite the fact that two weeks is quite difficult to get used to the absence of favorite foods on the menu, yet the diet helps to gain some useful dietary habits. For example, many notice that the taste of dishes prepared without salt, not bad at all, and after leaving the salt diet foods in moderation. The same can be noted in respect of sugar and other "forbidden" foods.
Thereby lose weight on "Japanese"?
How sad it is to realize, in the Japanese diet
The Japanese diet - not too much salt?
first body loses water. It is known that modern man eats an excessive amount of salt, respectively, in his body retained too much water. Rejection of salt leads to a rapid and significant weight loss, but unfortunately, this result can not be called persistent: it is necessary to begin again to use salt, and a portion of the weight lost will inevitably return. Limiting carbohydrates also gives a diuretic effect, and as a result the weight of rapidly melting.
Of course, also goes the extra fat - because the Japanese diet strictly enough, and some days you can eat no more than seven hundred calories, in addition, the lack of carbohydrates in the diet stimulates the burning of fat. Unfortunately, such a drastic restriction of the diet usually does not benefit the body: skin tone and reduced immunity
Immunity - types and characteristics in children in adults
Deteriorating mood, decreases body temperature, metabolism slows down
Metabolism: The basis of life of all living things
. As a result, manage to lose weight, but the risk of gaining weight back increases, as well as after any strict diet.
Often on strict low-calorie diets "out" is not only adipose tissue, but also muscle. Since the Japanese diet comprises a sufficient amount of proteins, it usually has no such negative effect.
Kilograms reset. What's next?
Even after a thirteen days of the Japanese diet. Old clothes became great in the mirror and indications of weights can not but rejoice. And if the weight will start to grow again, it will be extremely unpleasant. How can this be avoided? The recipe is simple: it is necessary to leave the diet gradually. To consolidate the results of the diet must be very slow to return to the old diet. An even better solution would be no return to the old diet and eat rationally - a reliable way to maintain weight and health.
- On the first day after the Japanese diet menu, you can enter some carbohydrates. Of course, useful carbohydrates - that is difficult. Such carbohydrates are present in vegetables, fruits, cereal products. It should not gorge on cereals - plates oatmeal or buckwheat would be sufficient. At lunch, you can eat some not so sweet fruit for lunch - a dish of vegetables with brown rice or buckwheat. Dinner is advisable to leave the same as any day of the Japanese diet. Salting food that day it is still recommended.
- On the second day menu can be even more diverse. Besides plates of porridge in the morning you can afford fruit. During the day, it is not forbidden to eat a few slices of whole-wheat bread. A couple of hours after dinner, you can drink a cup of yogurt or other dairy products. Food should be cooked without salt, but you can ease food dosalivat.
- On the third day, the menu returns desserts. It is advisable to choose a low-fat sweets - jam, marmalade, marshmallow, candy, jellies. Fifty grams of sweets will be enough. In addition, the input menu dried fruit, potatoes, pasta, durum flour. You can use salt, but it is advisable not to abuse it. When cooking rice, buckwheat, potatoes, water, salt should not be - the best salt the food just before eating.
- Meals after leaving the "Japanese" should be varied to compensate for a deficiency of vitamins and minerals, the inevitable subject of any diet. Every day in the diet is administered one to two new products. It is desirable to give preference to low-fat foods. Should limit sweets, pastries, fried, smoked, canned and too salty foods.
- Phasing out of the diet takes about as much time as she diet - thirteen or fourteen days. During this time the couple may return kilograms lost by the liquid, but the rest of the weight is stable.