Diet for Hypertension - will help keep health - Terms nutrition
March 22 2009
- Diet for Hypertension - help maintain health
- Terms of supply
Why diet for hypertension
With hypertension in blood vessels contained an increased amount of fluid, the increased volume of the pressure on the walls of blood vessels, the pressure therein increases. High blood pressure makes the heart work under additional load, which contributes to first increase the volume of the heart muscle, and then gradually heart just can not cope with the work of the pump and the blood stagnates in the organs and tissues, causing swelling and insufficient supply of nutrients and oxygen.
Now imagine that in addition to high blood pressure in humans, there is also overweight, ie this is an additional load on the cardiovascular system. So what to do? If the early stages of hypertension to reduce salt intake, which attracts water, the blood pressure will drop automatically. In the initial stages of such a diet is sufficient, especially if it is combined with moderate exercise. Excess weight can also be reduced by rational combination of diet and exercise.
What rules should comply with food
Hypertension - dangerous consequences
there is no need to comply strictly with diet. Suffice it to adhere to certain rules.
- Rule one: food should be nedosalivat. Thus, in the diet of healthy human daily present about 10 grams of salt, when it is necessary to reduce blood pressure is not less than twice the recommended daily intake of 4-5 g should be simultaneously stands somewhat restrict fluid intake (not more than 1, 3 liters per day, including the first courses).
- Rule two: eliminate from the diet all the foods that can contribute to the rise in blood pressure. This strong tea, coffee, spicy and smoked foods, spirits (regular intake of alcoholic beverages causes a spasm of blood vessels).
- Rule Three: hypertensive patient can not afford to smoke, because smoking contributes to the persistent narrowing of the blood vessels and, therefore, rise in blood pressure.
- Rule Four: people with high blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
We should monitor their weight and prevent its increase. To do this, should be excluded from the food carbohydrate (muffins, cakes, candy, etc.) and replace them with useful carbohydrates vegetables, fruits and cereals. It should also limit animal fats, replacing them with vegetable 1/3. It is useful to fasting (periodic switching to a vegetarian diet).
- Rule Five: As congestion contributes to increased production of acid in the body decay products (acidotic shift), in patients with hypertension diet should contain a sufficient amount of alkalizing foods. This milk, vegetables, wholemeal bread, rice, eggs, cod.
- Rule Six: Eat more foods rich in potassium (it especially needs the heart muscle) and magnesium. Potassium is found in bananas
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
, Cabbage, dried apricots. Magnesium - walnuts, carrots, beets, cereals.
- Rule Seven: Distribute the right meal for the day. The breakfast is recommended to eat about 1/3 of the daily amount of food for lunch - a little less than half, and dinner - not more than 1/10. Other meals are distributed in the form of one or two snacks.
Dietary approaches to prevent hypertension
Around the world, more and more attention is paid to prevention of disease. The American system of nutritional advice hypertension DASH designed for this purpose. Its main provisions fully comply with the rules of the above power.
The system recommends the DASH high blood pressure consume no more than 2,000 calories per day, which completely covers the energy costs of an adult, leading an active lifestyle. The daily diet consists of large portions of vegetables, fruits, cereals and dairy products. Condiments and recommended low-fat dairy products, salt - no more than 4-5 grams per day. Meat not limit to 200 g per day (referring to the weight of the crude product), twice a week moving to a vegetarian diet. As snacking TIPS eat fruits, berries, dried fruits, nuts, low-fat yogurt.
What can you eat?
Ration hypertensive patient should consist of a sufficient amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Carbohydrates should be obtained from vegetables, fruits, cereals, wholemeal bread. Proteins - from lean meats, fish (mainly boiled), low-fat milk and dairy products. Fats - Vegetable 1/3 of the total, once a week you can eat fatty fish, they contain fat enhances immunity
Strengthening the immune system - help the immune system
All of these products are able to cover the needs of the organism in vitamins and minerals. In the spring, when vegetables and fruits is less, you can take vitamin and mineral complexes.
Diet - a very effective way to normalize blood pressure, especially at the early stages of hypertension.
Diet for kidney stones - what to consider - Basic principles of nutrition
October 31, 2010
- Diet for kidney stones - what to consider
- The basic principles of supply
Basic principles of diet in urolithiasis
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
at the expense receipts and processing of nutrients and fluids entering the body with food. Therefore, the power of patients with urolithiasis must take into account the peculiarities of metabolism, the composition of rocks and the acidity of urine. To do this, follow these rules:
- if there is any particular marital metabolic disorders
Metabolism: The basis of life of all living things
(e.g. gout), it is necessary to limit the intake with food substances from which is formed in the urinary tract stones;
- the food should be created in the body predominantly alkaline or acidic urine (depending on the nature of the rocks - some stones are more soluble in alkaline medium, the other - in acid);
- daily need to drink an increased amount of liquid to reduce the concentration of urine and excretion of salts together with it;
- you should not overeat - it violates the metabolic processes.
Any diet are not appointed for life, and for a limited period of time set by the doctor - a long period of restriction of some products can cause irreparable harm to the body.
Diet for kidney stones to the metabolism of uric acid
Metabolic uric acid gout is manifested at which changes occur in the joints. Furthermore, with kidney stones are formed of uric acid salts - urates.
For the prevention of stone formation from the diet of these patients should be excluded foods rich in purine bases from which the body is formed of uric acid. This is the meat of young animals, fish, meat by-products, meat and fish broth, beans, mushrooms, cauliflower, peanuts.
Recommended: dairy products, eggs, bread, cereal, vegetables, fruits and berries. Meat and fish - just boiled.
Urata formed at acidic urine, so it requires alkalization, this is due to milk-alkali plant food and drink (e.g., a weakly alkaline mineral water such as "Slavyanovskaya").
Diet for kidney stones to the metabolism of oxalic acid
In violation of the exchange of oxalic acid formed urinary tract stones from its salts - oxalates. The formation of these stones is not dependent on the acidity of urine. This metabolic disorder requires the exclusion from the diet of foods containing oxalic acid (all dairy products, salad, spinach, figs, chocolate, cocoa) and the restriction of products containing large amounts of vitamin C (rosehip, citrus fruits, and so on). Limited as salt, all the dishes on the basis of gelatin (jelly, jellies), spicy, smoked dishes, condiments.
Small quantities can be consumed beets, onions, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, currants, blueberries
Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest
. The rest of the vegetables and fruits can be eaten without restriction. Cleansing the body from oxalates contribute apple, pear, plum, dogwood, vine.
The formation of oxalate stones, often combined with a lack of magnesium in the body, so it is recommended foods rich in magnesium: bananas
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
Some varieties of fish (carp, flounder, grouper), shrimp. Positive is also influenced by foods rich in vitamin A (cod liver oil, fish roe) and vitamin B6 (bananas, shrimp). Required drinking large amounts of fluids - stewed fruit, juices, tea, just water and so on.
Diet for kidney stones to the metabolism of phosphoric acid
Increased allocation of phosphoric acid to form stones in the urinary tract occurs in violation of phosphorous-calcium metabolism. This insoluble salts fall under alkaline urine that is needed the food that will acidify the urine. The diet of such patients should be meat, fish, eggs, beans, peas, fats of animal and vegetable origin, cereals buckwheat and oats, some vegetables (pumpkin), fruits (apples) and berries (cranberries, lingonberries).
From the diet excludes all other fruits and vegetables, milk and dairy products. Since this diet involves a lot of restrictions, it is recommended to supplement vitamin and mineral complexes that do not contain vitamin D.