Meizitang - why should completely give up alcohol?
July 30, 2009
Meizitang - one of the most popular tools for weight loss today. The ingredients of vegetable origin provide rapid weight reduction. One capsule Meizitang blocks the synthesis of 100-200 grams of fat; drug also destroys already deposited in the body fat.
One of the main ingredients are Meizitang cassia seed - they stimulate the metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
, Helps reduce cholesterol levels
How quickly reduce cholesterol eleven tips
and digested fat.
Some other ingredients Meizitang have antioxidant properties; destroying free radicals, they slow down the aging process and prevent the development of many diseases.
In addition, Meizitang has a beneficial effect on the digestive system. It helps to cleanse the bowel
Colon Cleansing - How to put an enema?
and facilitating defecation.
Meizitang is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, people younger than 18 and older than 65 years. It is also contraindicated in some serious diseases, such as hypertension
Hypertension - dangerous consequences
, Heart disease, diabetes, disorders of the liver and kidneys. Meizitang should not be taken if alcohol, drugs, medication dependency.
Even in the general health of the patient before you start taking Meizitang, advisable to consult a doctor.
Meizitang should take one capsule a day, preferably before or immediately after breakfast. During the administration of the drug is recommended to drink plenty of liquids.
Capsules Meizitang, on average, 2 to allow the thin kg per week. Exceeding the recommended dose could be dangerous. During the course of treatment Meizitang should refrain from drinking alcohol - it can neutralize the effect of the capsules. Dietary restrictions during treatment, but not mandatory he usually reduces appetite and eating less people, without making this volitional effort.
The only negative side effect manufacturer Meizitang calls very thirsty while taking the drug - it is therefore recommended to drink plenty of liquids. However, the adverse effect of the positive side - the water washes away the toxins and stimulates the metabolism, allowing you to lose weight faster.
Side effects may include Meizitang burst of energy, which is noted by many people who took the drug.
Dietary food: how to stay in shape
February 3, 2008
To sustain the diet can be difficult because of the lack of variety of food - a person begins to miss the bright taste and returns to its previous diet. Here are a few recipes for dishes that are not only low in fat and calories, but also very tasty.
Asian chicken salad
Total cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce with reduced sodium content;
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar;
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar;
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil;
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce;
- 3 tablespoons canola oil;
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger;
- 2 cloves garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste;
- 3/4 cup chicken broth.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds;
- 8 cups shredded Chinese cabbage;
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots (2-3 carrots medium size);
- 1 cup sliced radishes
Radish: useful properties and rules of use
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots;
- 3 1/2 finely chopped boiled or baked chicken breast without the skin.
- To prepare the filling: Mix the soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce. Heat the canola oil in a small saucers over medium heat, put ginger to
Ginger and the most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties
and garlic, and cook, stirring, for one to two minutes. Add the saucers mixture of soy sauce, then - tahini and broth; cook until the volume is slightly reduced - usually only three or four minutes, remove saucers from heat and let cool casting.
- Toast sesame seeds - it should be golden brown and fragrant.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, radishes
Benefits and harms of radish: what you need to know about this vegetable
, Shallot and chicken; pour pouring salad and toss again. Sprinkle salad with sesame seeds.
In one portion of the salad contained 289 kcal, 14 g fat (of which 7 g - monounsaturated), 64 mg of cholesterol, 14 g carbohydrates, 28 g protein, 3 g fiber, 519 mg sodium, 355 mg potassium, 100% of the recommended daily requirement of vitamin A and 60% - of vitamin C.
Total cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 of grated cheese;
- 450 g of ground beef;
- 1 tablespoon vorchestershirskogo sauce;
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika powder;
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn on the grill or preheat the oven.
- Mix beef, vorchestershirsky sauce, paprika and pepper in a large bowl. Blindly from the mixture of eight tortillas (or very thin cutlets), about 10 cm long. In the middle of each cake, place 2 tablespoons of grated cheese. Then wrap the tortillas and blind their edges so that the cheese was inside.
- Fry the resulting burgers on the grill or bake them in the oven.
In one portion (two burgers) contains: 264 kcal, 16 g fat (6 g monounsaturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 1 g carbohydrates, 26 g protein, 186 mg sodium, 405 mg potassium, 37% of the RDA for zinc 15 % - calcium - 15% iron.
Spaghetti with sesame seeds
Total cooking time: 20 minutes
- 500 g of whole grain pasta;
- 1/2 cup soy sauce with reduced sodium content;
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil;
- 2 tablespoons canola oil;
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar and lime juice;
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper;
- 1 bunch green onions - finely chopped;
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional);
- 4 cups of green peas;
- Pepper 1 medium-sized sliced long thin slices;
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds.
- Pour into a large pot 1, 5-2 liters of water and bring to a boil. Cook the spaghetti (the cooking time indicated on the package, usually 9-11 minutes), flip a large sieve.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, rapeseed oil, vinegar or lime juice, chili powder, 1/4 cup green onions. Mix fill with spaghetti, peas, coriander and pepper.
- Sprinkle the dish with sesame seeds and remaining green onions.
In one portion of dish contained: 345 kcal, 12 g fat (5 g monounsaturated fats), 0 mg cholesterol, 51 g carbohydrates, 12 g protein, 10 g fat, 542 mg sodium, 336 mg potassium, 100% of the RDA of vitamin C. 40% - fiber, 40% - of vitamin A.