How to remove the side - get rid of the lifeline - Exercises
July 26, 2009
- How to remove the side - get rid of the lifeline
- After childbirth
What exercises can remove the side
Performing exercises on the muscles of the abdomen, many focus only on the press and forget about the oblique muscles - and yet, they "are responsible" for the fat on the sides. It exercises to strengthen the oblique muscles, helping to clean the sides and become slim and fit figure with a thin waist. Such exercises are so many - from the simplest to the slopes slightly modified exercises to strengthen the press to lift the body.
One of the simplest and most effective exercises for obliques, helping to quickly get rid of the sides - just tilt from side to side in a vertical position. In order to make the load on the muscles a little more, and exercise - a little more intense, you can do the slopes with dumbbells in his hands either simultaneously with slopes to perform movements with the opposite hand (for example, lean to the left, lift above his head, respectively, right hand - and vice versa) . Feet should be placed shoulder-width apart, your back should be kept straight, do not slouch.
Climbs the trunk from the supine position with twisting body
A classic exercise for the abdominal muscles - the usual ups torso from a prone position, the familiar, perhaps, to everyone who ever attended physical education classes at school. But much more effective, though a bit more complex exercises to work all the abdominal muscles at the same time, including skew, "responsible" for the side - the torso lifts with twisting body. Running this exercise is quite simple:
- Take a horizontal position, pressing the blades to the floor, bending your knees apart, hands behind his head rewound
- Slowly lift the body so that the bent elbow of one hand touching the opposite knee (eg, twisting the body, so that touch the left elbow right knee - and vice versa)
- On the rise breathe out and, falling back to the floor, take a deep breath
The slower the movement, the greater the load on the obliques, which "work" by twisting the body.
In this exercise, there is another option:
- Take a horizontal position so that the whole body was pressed to the floor - and the back and the legs, arms locked in a "lock" on the nape
- Simultaneously, slowly lift the body and one knee so that the bent knee and elbow touched the opposite hand (for example, twisting the body so that the elbow of the right hand to touch the raised left knee)
- And at the same time you need to pull the knee and elbow; Key to the effectiveness of the exercise - to reduce the obliques, but not the most extended shoulder and elbow
- Slowly lower to the floor, taking a deep breath
Twisting of the body lying on its side
This exercise focuses precisely on the work of the oblique abdominal muscles, other muscles are involved to a lesser extent - and therefore it may seem one of the most difficult.
- Take a horizontal position so that the scapula and right femur were pressed to the floor and legs slightly bent at the knees, lying one on the other. Start your left hand behind your head
- Slowly lift the body so that the bent elbow of his left hand to touch the thigh
- Fixing the housing, stay in a bent position for a second or two, then slowly lower to the floor
- Do not forget to breathe properly
How to breathe correctly - modern and traditional techniques
: While lifting the body breathe out and, falling back, take a deep breath
- After a few twists repeated, change the position and perform the same actions in the prone position is not on the right and on the left side
Remember: the more slow and smooth your movements are, the more effective is exercise. Twisting the body needs to be done slowly and smoothly.
The rise of hip from the supine position
Take a starting position lying on your left side, so that legs were stretched and lay one on top the other. The left arm bent at the elbow, put under his head. Slowly lift your hips (not the left knee) from the floor and hold this position for thirty seconds, so that the back remains straight and abdominal muscles - tense, then slowly lower to the floor. Repeat four times, then change the position and perform the same movement, lying on his right side. It is not necessary to raise the hips as high as possible - it is important to strain the muscles of the abdomen, rather than trying to start from the floor thighs.
Water aerobics classes - a medicine and a source of pleasure - Types
November 30th, 2012
- Water aerobics classes - a medicine and a source of pleasure
- Training plan
- Exercises for the back
Types of exercise in water
Today, increasing demand very different types of physical activity in the water - from aqua aerobics
Water aerobics: Lose Weight with pleasure
up aqua yoga and workout with elements of kickboxing and tai chi.
During a workout, people are predominantly upright. Exercises often mimic those carried out on the ground - running, dance moves, jumping in place, elements of kickboxing. When performing these exercises water resistance increases due to the fact that the person is in the water, and does not slip on the surface, as do the swimmers. If you are aqua aerobics - a beginner, start with a relatively simple exercise in shallow water. First you need to learn to maintain balance while standing in water, and it is not easy. The gradual transition to a more intense workout and start to engage in water up to his chest, using a floating belt and weights. Always start training with a five-minute warm-up, and at the end dedicate five minutes of stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
Water aerobics in deep water
This workout at a depth where the feet do not reach the bottom. Because of the minimum pressure on the joints exercises in deep water is often associated with the programs of rehabilitation after injury, and in part this is true. Today, however, this type of water aerobics is even used in the preparation of professional athletes when the body is "suspended" in the water, you can work out all the muscle groups without putting them at risk of injury.
Exercise for Beginners swimmers
Sometimes they are included in the program of water aerobics classes, sometimes hold special training exclusively devoted to these exercises. To some they may seem boring, but actually experienced instructors manage to interest their students. In training, performed a variety of exercises with noodle, diving boards and sleeves, the primary task - to teach a person to float. Such training increases endurance, effectively strengthen the muscles of the whole body, and most people already after a few sessions begin more or less comfortable swim. Such exercises can be useful to those who know how to swim - they help strengthen the skills and learn the basics of proper swimming different styles.
Aqua yoga, aqua-pilates and tai chi in the water
These classes not only help to strengthen the muscles, but also relaxation
Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic!
body and mind. Some exercises in the water gain additional benefits. For example, asana "warrior pose", performed when a man stands up to his waist in water, it helps to stretch the muscles of the entire body, making the upper body more flexible, strengthens the muscles of the arms and legs. Recommended duration of training - half an hour.
Medical water aerobics
For over 25 years, people with arthritis
Arthritis - a variety of forms and complications
Along with medication, recommended water aerobics classes. Training program is tailored to the features of the patient. At regular employment decreases joint stiffness, pain relieved. Water aerobics can be used in the treatment of other disorders, such as asthma and obesity.