Breathing exercises Strelnikova - Does it help?
September 15, 2011
The person who is ill for a long time, hopes of recovery, clutching at various questionable and expensive treatments for their disease, not noticing or not believing in a simple and free way that can alleviate his condition. One such method of treatment is breathing exercises, invented by Alexandra Strelnikova. Gymnastics was conceived jointly with her mother for a quick recovery singers' voices even in the forties of the last century, and in 1972 it became the official author of a method for treating diseases involving the loss of voice. Later it turned out that the exercises help with the broadest spectrum of diseases.
Exercising is based on the product of a series of short noisy breaths through the nose, where it appears to exhalation (which spontaneous), in combination with certain movements of the body directed compression of the thorax. As a result of the exercises correctly increases pulmonary ventilation, active oxygenated brain, vascular tone is restored, passes headache and recovering memory, includes a mechanism regulating the body's own.
Breathing exercises is available to everyone, ranging from three years to a ripe old age. I do not need any tools - just a desire of the person and the right technique, thus greatly facilitated chronic diseases of the lungs and bronchi, including asthma, chronic rhinitis, sinusitis and laryngitis, stuttering
Stuttering - when you need a comprehensive approach
. Gymnastics Strelnikova by improving cell respiration stimulates the immune system and, therefore, helps get rid of stress, normalize weight, reduce all kinds of addictions, including - alcohol and nicotine. It improves the quality of life of patients with such complex diseases such as diabetes mellitus
Diabetes - threatening and incurable disease
, Hypertension, neurosis and many others.
Noisy breath nose with a frequency equal to about 60 per minute - the main thing in the gym Strelnikova. The first attempts to make a series of breaths usually fail, since the apparent simplicity is difficult to perform them correctly. Therefore, you should start small - with two regular short breaths. The man does with his mouth open short, lasting a second breath and then, without thinking about the exhale - the second breath. This will turn shallow breaths rather superficial. If you can do two breaths in a row - four do, then - six and eight. Be sure to make an even number of breaths, and right - a multiple of eight, but it will not come immediately, but as training.
Exercises should be done standing, but in severe conditions it can start in a sitting position, and even lying down. The main thing - the right crisp multiples eight breaths that do not cause the patient to "inflate", shortness of breath and dizziness
Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from under his feet
. If such symptoms appear - so the exercise is done correctly. It is necessary to analyze and try again perfect - under the supervision of a knowledgeable coach, but if not, then do not despair, but try and try, without fatigue, without haste and always will.
The initial exercise
Once a person has learned to do eight breaths in a row, you can start exercising. They are simple, but each has a load on certain muscles, and eventually together provide a unique effect. Many of the exercises can be beat, it is interesting to children, even exercises you can do with the music that provides the necessary rhythm and fun as the dance.
The first exercise is usually recommended "Ladoshki", "ears" and "Pump".
- Exercise "Ladoshki" operate in a standing position, with open hands are at shoulder level, coplanar with the body. During inhalation palms closed, turning into fists, and immediately disclosed, preparing for the next breath. This exercise is like children, especially if it is to do with the music.
- Exercise "ears" is performed in the standing position. The head is tilted from side to side, as if touching the right ear of the right shoulder, then the left - the left. Oscillatory movements with a small amplitude. At the lowest point of each movement - breath. With care this exercise should be done in the presence of cervical degenerative disc disease
Cervical osteochondrosis - the lot of office workers
- Exercise "pump" is performed standing, slightly hunched forward and lowering his free hand down. For each quick breath slightly raise their hands up and they immediately lowered in preparation for the next breath.
First the eight breaths on each exercise, then gradually increase the number of breaths to 96, added new exercises, increases the multiplicity of approaches for each exercise, but in any case - gymnastics is not more than 30 minutes twice a day.
Water aerobics for pregnant women - the water will always help
November 28, 2012
- Water aerobics for pregnant women - the water will always help
- The effect on body
- How is the activity
- The reasons for the start of classes
If you are looking for a fitness program that will help to stay in good shape during pregnancy, it makes sense to pay attention to water aerobics. Stay in water pressure listens to the legs and back, which is particularly strong in pregnant women, and allows you to feel during your workout more comfortable. Moreover, water aerobics classes can help in the upcoming birth. Studies have shown that the rate of water aerobics
Water aerobics: Lose Weight with pleasure
It helps pregnant women, leading a sedentary lifestyle, as well as pregnant women at low risk to reduce the amount of painkillers, to require them during childbirth.
Water aerobics and suitable for women who are not pregnant before doing sports - light and moderate exercise in the water for them to be completely safe. We have most of the aqua mineral properties that have different types of training on the ground, but it is much more lenient view of loads.
Recommendations for training in the pool
- First, remember that you sweat, even when engaged in water, so you need to drink enough fluids before, during and after workouts. Keep a bottle of water at the edge of the pool and do a few sips every 10-15 minutes, even if you do not feel thirsty.
- Second, wear a swimsuit to school with fellow top (or slide down a supportive bra). When the stomach is large enough, you can also wear a support belt to make it easier to move in the water.
- Third, do not exercise to exhaustion, and the need to move more slowly than the rest of the group. Water offers resistance movements, and the more your body becomes, the stronger the resistance, and that will be tiring workout - this is perfectly normal.
If you are doing water aerobics in the outdoor pool, pre-applied to the skin sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
and put a cap or panama - during pregnancy, the skin becomes more sensitive to sunlight.
To aerobics brought you the maximum benefit, exercise regularly. Pregnant women need to be addressed, at least 20 minutes three times a week (of course, it is better - more).
Start with small loads and increase them gradually, so is safer for everyone, but for pregnant women - especially.
To do water aerobics, you do not have to join the respective group. You are free to perform exercises such as walking and running in the water, leg lifts, and a variety of hand movements. You can, for example, to catch up on the edge - it turns out, even those who do pull-ups on the ground can not be obtained at all. Use floating planks and belts, which in many basins are available free of charge.
Whatever you do by yourself or with a group, it is desirable that training consisted of three parts: warm-up, perform basic exercises, and relaxation
Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic!
To get a good workout in 30 minutes, alternate aerobic exercise with power. First warm up for about five minutes: swim pool a few times, take a walk around the pool a quick step, or perform simple stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
. Then alternate between brisk walking or jogging in the pool with less intense exercises. The duration of the intervals depends on your level of fitness and health status (especially, of course, need to consult a doctor and find out how safe is that a different kind of training for you and the unborn child). Start with a fifteen-second intervals, and then change their length depending on the state of health. After three minutes, the alternation of very fast and slow running water continue to the strength exercises. Do them for three minutes, then move on to the aerobic exercise. Keep practicing this way for about half an hour. Then allow yourself to relax - slowly swim a few tens or hundreds of meters or a leisurely walk through the steps around the pool.
Strengthening exercises in water for pregnant women
- Stand in the shallowest part of the pool, facing the stairs. Put your right foot on the bottom step, then put it back. Repeat the exercise 10 times, slowly, feeling the muscles to overcome the resistance of water. Then do the exercise 10 times the left leg. Turn so that steps have appeared to your left, place your left foot on the bottom step. Repeat 10 times. Then turn so that the steps were right, and repeat the exercise 10 times right leg. Turn to the back stairs and over 10 times in a row place each foot on the bottom step. If you find it difficult to keep his balance, his hand on the railing along the edge of the pool.
- Using both hands, hold the front of the board for the voyage, so that one part of it slightly raised above the water, while the other was immersed in water. Walk along the basin, from one end to the other, pushing the board on the water in front of him. Then go in the opposite direction, carrying the board zigzag motion.
- Stand with your back to the wall of the pool and put his elbows on the edge. Lift straight legs so that they form a straight line with the torso angle. Hold this position for 10 seconds, exhaling slowly. Then, bend your knees and lower them to the bottom of the pool. Repeat the exercise as many times as you can. Make sure that the back during exercise remain straight.
- Stand on the bottom of the pool where the water you to the waist or chest by bending your elbows and hands on the water surface, palms up (to make the exercise more difficult, you can handle a variety of floating objects, or wear akvaperchatki). Slowly bend your knees, squatting, and at the same time, lower the arms down until they will be at the level of the hips. Then stand, while bending your elbows and raising them to the shoulders. Perform the exercise 12-15 times.
- Press your elbows close to the sides of the torso and slightly dissolve in the palm of hand. Holding hands so go 3-4 times along the basin.
Attention! Do not try to exercise during pregnancy as intense as before. Stop exercising immediately if you feel very tired, weakness, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache or cramps in all parts of the body. Call your doctor if during or after the water aerobics classes you develop cramps in the abdomen, vaginal bleeding, blurred visible objects, if you have difficulty walking, or if the child was unusually slow-moving (although children in the womb is usually the least move when their mothers more active).